chapter 9

Do I Know You??

 

   “By using this...” luhan said holding a notebook in his hand.

Sehun looked confused and luhan continue “every day when you sleep you will forget everything happen right?”

Sehun nodded still didn’t get what luhan want to say.

“Every night before you go to sleep you will write whatever you want in it and the next morning you will wake up and read it, but first we have to write what happen four years ago so you won’t be confused.”  Luhan said and handed the notebook to Sehun.

“And also have this...” he said taking out a small camera and also give it to him “when you meet someone just take a picture for him so won’t forget his face” luhan said.

Sehun take it and look at it for a while, he didn’t know what to say, he just wish if he could back to his normal life but he knew this is was impossible.

A tear fall from his eyes, but a hand found its way to his face and remove it, “it’s going to be hard but I won’t leave you” luhan said hugging Sehun.

A weird felling crashed in Sehun he didn’t know why he feels is like he can trust luhan, he just hug luhan back, ‘it’s going to be hard...’ he thinks.

 

After a while both of them break the hug but neither one of them said anything.

And luhan decide to break the silent “should we start now” he said and Sehun only nodded.

‘This boy sure nod a lot’ luhan think with small smile on his face.

And then they start, luhan help him in writing what happen and all it take a while but at least they are done.

“now you can take the notebook you can write whatever you want no one will be able to see it not even me, so write your feeling, your everthing deal” luhan said, he want Sehun to write everything he will face, so he won’t be able to forget them.

“Th-thank you” Sehun said smiling.

Luhan freeze, he loved the smile and the weird feeling back again!

“y-yeah...” he slaps himself mentally for stuttering.

“Well I’ll be going now, don’t forget to write, and put it somewhere you will see it the morning” luhan said and he was already was walking to the door.

“Wait” suddenly Sehun called make him stop half way.

“Yes..?” luhan said smiling.

A light pink formed on Sehun pale cheeks and luhan did have this Argue to hug the boy but he kept his cool image.

“Can I take a ph-photo of you?” Sehun asked the pink on his cheeks become red now.

“Sure” luhan said moving back next to the bed.

Sehun sigh in relive and smile, once again this feeling back to luhan but once again he ignores it.

Sehun take the camera and luhan look at it and smile.

“Done” Sehun said and a wait card comes out of the camera (the picture).

Sehun looked at the picture and his smile become bigger.

Luhan heart start to beat faster and the weird feeling come back again this time was too strong to ignore “goodnight Sehun, I will see you tomorrow” luhan said and went out of the room, as soon as the door closed he fall on the floor, his feet couldn’t hold him any longer.

He still wondering what the hell happen to him, but he decide to stand up before any nurse could see him, and he headed to his house, but his mind was still in the hospital to a serine 20 years old boy.   

 

   ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so..? how was it?? 

next update will be longer (i hope XD)

thank you all for reading and like it :)

bye bye

-kafkofa