chapter 20

Do I Know You??

 

A\N: hello everybody :D

Sorry I’m slow in updating but the school is killing in slow motion DX

Anywayz I want to make some things clear before we start the chapter.

A lot of you asked me why Sehun didn’t remember luhan.

Because Sehun don’t remember anything happen after the first accident which was the four years he spend it in the hospital, in other words like it never happened in his mind.

His parents also didn’t tell him, and they tell the hospital stuff that none of them tell him too, because they don’t want him to feel pain about his past.

And if you wonder about his parents.

When he was sick they leave him, too ashamed, they only pay for the hospital fees.

They give up on him but after he gets better they took him again and pretend like nothing happen.

What is Sehun condition now?

Well we can say these in short words (he is not sick anymore) he now can remember everything.

But everything happen in the period between the first and second accident is lost.

His parents told him that it have been four years but he was at his house… (as if he didn’t go to the hospital at all)

Will Sehun and luhan get back together?

You know I can’t tell you this XD

Sorry I said too much; let’s go now to the chapter :)

And don’t forget if you are confused about something or have a question just comment and I will surly answer it :D

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

There they are sitting next each other begin all lovely dovey with each other.

Luhan watch them with pain expiration.

“At least you are happy” luhan mumble to himself with a bitter smile.

He then starts to get himself busy with anything just to forget that his love of his life is in the same place as him.

“Wait here I will just get the car” luhan heard the black hair boy saying, leavening Sehun.

Luhan knew he should go to the table to clean it.

As much as he didn’t want to do it he walks to the table anyway.

Sehun was still sitting on the chair smiling at nothing.

He notices someone walk to his table, he looked up and found the same Server he saw when he walk in.

But there is something weird about this person

Sehun didn’t know why but he felt like he knew him.

He looked at the tag name that was on the left side of his chest.

“Luhan” he mumbles and luhan froze for a second.

“Excuse me sir but can I ask you something?” Sehun asked.

“su-sure” luhan said, not knowing what to say more.

“I know this may sound weird but… do I know you?” Sehun asked and a rag the was on luhan hand fall on the ground.

“s-sorry?” luhan said more like whispered.

He didn’t expect that question at all.  

“I don’t know but I have this weird feeling that I know you…” Sehun said looking at his lap.

‘What should I do? Should I tell him? Or not? But he is happy now… I don’t have the right to spoil his life after he is finally living like a normal person again’ luhan make up his mind.

“No, I’m sorry but I never saw you before” luhan said picking the rag again and start to clean again.

“I think I am wrong, sorry to bather you” Sehun said bowing his head a little.

“Sehun!” a voice come from the door.

“Kai” As soon as Sehun heard the voice a smile formed on his lips.

He stand up bowing to luhan “sorry again to bather you, goodbye” he said walking to that kai boy.  


_________________________________________________________________________________

so..... guys i have bad news :((

the school was begin like the it is and it get the worst of me DX

so my updates will be a little slower :((

sorry again and that for all the peaple who didn't unsub my story 

 Although it's :(

and the funny thing is all of you guessed that the guy was kai!!!~

hahaha

okay now byebye

-kafkofa

and don't forget thet i all love you all ♥~

comments please *puppy eyes*