chapter 25

Do I Know You??

no one pov:

“Did I go to a hospital five years ago“ sehun asked his mom after no more tears where falling.

“w-what?” his mother said with panic her voice.

“I really did…didn’t I?” he asked moving from his mother warm hug.

“e-eh w-who told you t-that?” she asked again.

“Please mom just tells me the truth already…” he said Desperately.

His mom sigh before she start talking “yes… you did” she said and looked at her son but soon she regret it when she saw the hurt look on face.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?” he asked.

“It’s just… it’s nothing… why should you know?” she said.

Sehun stand up and throw a look at him mother full of anger and hurt.

Before running out of the room ignoring his mother calls for him to come back and run out of the house to the only place he could think of right now.

Luhan’s coffee…

____________________........

Sehun stop in front of the coffee door panting heavily from all the running.

When he finally got his breath back to normal, he looked up to the door that when he notice that the lights where off and a ‘close’ sign was on the middle of the door.

‘’ he thought and sit on the sidewalk in front of the coffee.

He always thought there is something missing in his life, something he forget but his life wouldn’t be complete without it…

Maybe this is it… he forget 5 years of his life, who knew what did he do in the time, or more importantly who did he meet.

He sighs heavily and stand up wanting to leave when he heard a door open behind his back.

He turn around only to find luhan standing there closing the door.

“lu-lu…” sehun tried to call him but his voice wouldn’t go out.

Luhan heard something so he looked to see what’s going on, that’s when his eyes met sehun’s.

“Sehun? What are you doing here so late? Didn’t you have a date with kai?” although it hurt him a lot to see sehun with someone else. He has to act like he does, because whatever make sehun happy, he would do it.

“Luhan” sehun whispered tears start falling from his eyes.

“Sehun!! What’s wrong?? Why are you crying?” he asked and walked fastly to the crying boy.

“How could you?” sehun asked.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” luhan asked trying to whip the tears but sehun moved away.

That move hurt luhan but seeing sehun’s tears hurt him more.

“How could you?” sehun said again this time more loudly.

“How could you act like you don’t know me?” he asked again when luhan didn’t reply him

“w-what?” luhan asked shocked.

He didn’t remember right? Maybe he is talking about something else luhan thought.

“why don’t you reply to me? If I forget you, you should make me remember not act like you don’t know me!!!” sehun yell taking luhan by surprise.

“I’m dreaming… it’s just dream” he said trying to hold his tears.

Since the day sehun left him dream like this start to hunt him, but this time it looked so real, so real that it hurt him.

“Sehun…” he said trying to hold the younger hands.

“Is it true? Did we date before? Is it true? Answer me!!!” sehun yelled.

“You look so real!” luhan said a sad smile on his face.

“Is this a new level to my dreams?” he said.

“What? What are you talking about?” sehun said confused.

“You know what the funny thing is? I didn’t even remember when did I fall asleep!” he said tears falling from his eyes.

“Stop it and tell me why did you do it? Do you hate me now? Or was I just a game to you since I couldn’t remember what happen last night when I wake up?” he yelled again but this time something inside luhan wake up.

“Hate you? Hate you? HATE YOU?PLAY WITH YOU?” he yelled looking in sehun eyes.

“since this a dream it won’t matter if I let everything out, since no one will hear it right?” he said but kept talking without leaving sehun a chance to talk “I loved you, since the first time I’ve sew you, and I still do, no matter how much I try to convince myself it’s over but i couldn’t stop thinking about you… I tried to hold you but why should i? I just make you remember stuff you would be better without it, why should I be selfish and hold you?” he stop taking a deep breath “you don’t even imagine how was my life a leaving hell, after you leave I couldn’t sleep without crying, I couldn’t eat, nor work. My life stopped, all what I used to do is following you around making sure you are okay but then that wouldn’t help anything would it? So I stop it and decide to make a new chapter in my life without you, but do you know how hard was that?? When I was and still thinking about you 24/7?” tears falling from luhan eyes without stopping when everything in the past 5 years play in his head like a movie.

“But you know what make it harder? When you suddenly decide to show up again, I was happy, so happy to see you and even talk to you, it did hurt me that I was the only one who remember everything, sometimes I would be angry at why I’m the one who remember and hurt, but when I see you all the anger would go away and I would be happy just to be able to see you, but one day you comeback with you boyfriend, to tell you the truth I Was thinking of killing myself, but I guess I was just coward, I loved you, I love you, and I will love you as long as I breath no matter how much I tried to forget you, but in the end…” he said as the rain start to fall on both of them making them wet, but none care right now.

“In the end, you have a perfect life that you deserve, so why should I mess everything up for things now one know about??” he said falling on the ground crying loudly.

“This dream look so real… is my dreams going to be like this from now on? But you know it’s good to finally say everything out loud, I thought I would explode from all that feelings…” he said still crying.

On the other hand sehun who was standing there trying to understand everything luhan said.

When he finally decides to move he walk to luhan and sit down next to the crying boy.

He put one hand under luhan’s chin and left his head to lock his eyes with him.

Suddenly his mind went blank and his head was just black and empty, he moved his head closer to luhan in till their lips met.

The kiss was wet because of the rain and salty because of their tears but still taste sweet to both of them.

After they brock the kiss luhan looked at sehun “the kissed taste real that it hurt…would you allowed me to be selfish just on time and kiss you just one more time?” he asked with hope in his eyes.

Sehun didn’t say anything but connect their lips again.

‘If I can’t kiss you in real life, I can just imagine it in my sick mind…’

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DID YOU MISS ME????!~~~

hello every1 :D

sorry for the super super super late update but i'm finally out of the school for ever :DDDDDD

hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment kay??

byebye

-kafkofa