chapter 17

Do I Know You??

 

“Sehun, don’t you think it’s time for you to wake up?” luhan asked sehun’s cheek.

“Oh! You are here” the nurse said walking in.

“Yeah, I don’t have work today so I come” luhan said smiling to the nurse.

“Don’t mind me I will just check on him okay?” the nurse asked and luhan only nodded and she start doing her job.

+++++++++++++++++++

“I’m done” she said and smiles to luhan and walk out the room.

“Ah I really feel bad for them, I really hope Sehun will wake up soon” she said after she closed the door with a sad smile.

“today was a little warm, the trees start to get green and the flowers everywhere, it’s the first spring since we start dating, you are with me and at the same time you are not” luhan said looking at the sleeping Sehun on the bed.

“Do you have any idea how much I miss you? How much I miss your warm eyes looking at me? How much I miss your voice?” now tears start to fall on Sehun face from luhan.

“Isn’t 3 months long enough? Are you still tired? Do you like to sleep more than me?” he asked and asked but like any other day since the accident day.

It is the same.

Sehun laying there with a closed eyes and luhan sitting next to him talking, telling what happen in the real world, sometime crying, sometime begging for him to wake up but nothing.

It was always the same NOTHING!

But luhan never give up and he will never give up.

He knew Sehun would make it but for how long?

Never in the last three months has he forgotten to visit him or to talk to him.

He was afraid that Sehun would wake up alone, and he would be scared.

He knew Sehun could wake up not knowing him or maybe something worst could happen but he would never lose hope.

He would fight whatever in the store for him to stay with Sehun, his first and last love…

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It was a normal day like any other day.

Luhan finish his job and went straight to hospital, like it was his home.

He walks in Sehun room and saw him lying on the bed like he left him this morning.

He walks closer and looked at the pale boy.

“You are really bad Sehun don’t you know? How could you make me fall this deep for you and leave just like that?” he said crying.

He holds Sehun cold hand and sit on the chair next to Sehun.

“You know I love you right? And I will always, so please wake up uh?” he asked but again not a single move from the other boy.

Luhan just sigh and put his head next to Sehun hand and let his eyes closed and the sleep to take over him.

 

 

************************

Luhan eyes open slowly when he felt a movement next to his head.

He left his head and looked for the movement Source that’s when he saw….

 

 

=to be continue=  

___________________________________________________

 

 

Tomorrow I don’t have a school so I update yaay :)

Oh all of you want a happy ending? Haha of course you do…

Sorry I was busy lately..

I was watching –nice man- and joongki in super hoooot he is like kdhgjerhgjfghrt I think I’m in love hehe he is so bad guy but good one in the drama hehe

Anyways don’t forget to tell me your feedback …

And can I ask you a favor?  Could you vote for the story?? Thank you :D

Byebye

-kafkofa