chapter 19

Do I Know You??

It was just normal day.

As usual luhan wake up 6 am get ready for work, and headed to his coffee shop.

It was sunny day; the sun was shining but there still a cool wind blowing from time to time.

He opens the shop and the costumers slowly start to show up.

luhan thoughts went back thinking about the past.

 

(Flash back)

It’s been a week since the accident, sehun now leaving the hospital.

He is going back home.

The hospital members were happy for him, but in the same time sad, they going to miss him.

But at least he is going to live a normal life.

Everyone where taking it very well.

Expect from someone.

Someone with blond hair, someone who loved him so much.

No one knew about their relationship, no one know what happened when they were together going on a date, or just sitting and talking.

No one knows expect one person called luhan.  

Sehun parents says that they don’t want any of the hospital staff to make any contact with Sehun.

They say they don’t want him to feel bad or something.

At first luhan always follow Sehun everywhere he would go.

He was 21 but he still went to school.

Luhan make sure that the boy won’t see him; he just wants to make sure he is okay.

And he was.

So after that he decide that he just should continue his life like what the other did, but it was hard.

There is one thing he always kept in his mind.

If Sehun was the one for him he for sure will come back for him…

(End the flash back)   

 

Time moved on in till in was launch time, the shop was busy with people.

“I really should hire someone to help me” luhan said to himself but continue to serve the costumers.

The small ring on top of the door ring which mean a new costumer.

“Hello and welcome to---“luhan cut his sentence when he left his head from the cashier Machine to look at his costumer face.

The face that he was dying to see.

The face that he fall in love with from the first sight.

It was him, Sehun…

Luhan couldn’t move his eyes away from the said boy.

“Is there something wrong?” Sehun asked.

And luhan couldn’t help but to feel a bang in his heart, he knew he don’t remember him but still a part from him wish that he could remember just a small part of him.

Luhan wake up from his thoughts and shook his head.

The boy life is normal now, so why he should Spoil.

He is already forgetting him and he will never remember him. It’s done.

“s-sorry sir, what would you like to drink” he said wishing that his voice won’t despair.

__________________

     Sehun was sitting on one of the tables drinking his coffee and looking like he waiting for someone.

How does luhan know? Because Sehun kept checking his phone every one minutes.

Luhan try to make himself busy from staring at the boy but he can’t.

He miss him a lot, he want to run to him hug him, kiss him, and to tell him everything.

But he know it over, their fairytale is now just a set of memories only he knew them.

The door ring once again ring and a dark hair boy walk in.

When Sehun turn around and saw the boy his face lit up and he stands up and start waving to him.

That smile…

The dark hair boy smiles as soon as he saw him and walks to him.

And then something happen make luhan wish if he could just die right here right now.

They kissed…

Sehun kiss someone not him…

 

_________________________________________________

here you got a loooooooooong chapter as thought is sad :((

what will happen next??

anyone can geuss?

oh and who is the black hair boy?

you will find out in the naxt chapter!!

ond sorry for the late update it's just that i was super super busy with the school and when i decide to update my grandma die :"(  she was sick like super sick :(((

anyways hope you like the update :))))

 

byebye

-kafkofa