chapter 13

Do I Know You??

 

 

Sehun smile looking at all the game around him, it’s so much different then he remember “luhan come on let’s go” Sehun said pulling luhan to the games.

Luhan chuckle feeling happy to see the boy’s smile reach his ears.

They get to a huge rollercoaster, that have a limit high, that’s mean it’s so scary that they don’t allow anyone to get in luhan think.

“S-Sehun, don’t tell me we are going to ride it?” he said, it’s not like he is afraid of it but he don’t feel comfortable in high places.

“Yes, why? Scared?” Sehun said smirking.

“n-no, I’m just afraid that you won’t able to ride it” luhan said trying to keep his cool image.

“I love this games, you don’t have to be afraid, it’s our turn now come on” Sehun said pulling luhan again.

‘This going to be long day’ luhan think smiling allowing Sehun to pull him.

They went to the chairs and sit in the front like what Sehun want, they check the safety belt and the Roller coaster cart start to move slowly ‘maybe it’s not that bad’ luhan think but soon his though change completely, the cart kept moving slowly up and up in till it get to the max and stop, luhan was going to leave the Metal piece that keep him in his place but suddenly the cart went down fast making luhan close his eyes tightly, he didn’t dare to scream or open his eyes or anything he just sit like that waiting the cart to stop.

“If you kept holding me like this I don’t think I will have a hand anymore” he heard Sehun said chuckling.

Luhan left his head and saw Sehun smirking and luhan practically blocking the blood to reach Sehun hand Because of severe force he was giving to the poor hand.

“o-oh, so-sorry” luhan said after leaving Sehun hand.

Luhan looked around him to see that the rive already over and people start to get out of the cart.

“Is it done?” luhan asked.

Sehun laugh “you are so cute you know” Sehun said and stand up helping luhan to get out.

‘It’s the first time I hear his laugh’ luhan think and can’t help the blush that was on his pale cheeks.

After that they play anther games like the rollercoaster, they then decide to walk a little.

“Hey, you two is this your first date” a guy with a camera asked.

“D-date..? n-no it’s…” luhan said but the men cut him “oh don’t be shy, do you want to take a photo to make this day a memory you want forget?” he said again.

Luhan think about it then nodded “sure, why not” but he missed the blush on Sehun face when he heard the word date.

“great, okay, one two three” the man take the photo And handed to luhan “I hope you love least” he said, in that sentence they both blush, luhan handed some money and thank him and they start to walk again.

“Here, you can have it” luhan give Sehun the photo.

“No I have my camera you can have it” Sehun said and push it back to luhan.

“So what should we do now?” Sehun asked looking around.

“What about going to the hunted house?” luhan asked pointed to a scary looking building.

“h-hunted ho-house??” Sehun Sutter, he always afraid of scary thing.

“Yea, why are you scared?” now it’s luhan time to smirk.

“No, come on, let’s go” Sehun said knowing that he will regret it soon or later.

As soon as they become near the door a chill make Sehun shivered and luhan noticed but didn’t do anything ‘it’s payback time’ he said remember earlier when the younger in the roller costar.

“are you ready?” luhan asked and sehun nodded.

As soon as luhan open the door a woman scream can be heard from the house, sehun couldn’t help but to scream.

“hold my hand” luhan said putting his hand in front of sehun to take it.

Sehun was too scared to even think so he take luhan hand, but he couldn’t stop the unmoral heart beating from his left side of his chest, nether luhan did,

They walk slowly and thing come out of nowhere and some scream from help and evil laughs also.

Somehow in the middle of their way, they ended with Sehun behind luhan hugging from behind and his hid in luhan back.

They both felt comfortable this way, they both wish is they can stay like this longer, even Sehun.

Now he was less afraid because he knew that luhan with him, it makes him feel safe.

They went out and part it a way.

‘Why do I feel empty suddenly?’ luhan think as soon as Sehun parted from him.

“Err, do you want to eat something?” luhan asked wanting to break the awkward atmosphere and Sehun nodded, don’t know what to say.

They sit in front the Food booth after ordering.

“Thank you” suddenly Sehun said.

“For what?” luhan asked back.

“For helping me” Sehun said looking at his lap unable to meet the doctor eyes.

“I will do anything for you, just remember that” luhan said smiling.

It was a nice day, they gust play, not thinking in what the future have for them.

After they ate they play more games in till the night come, making the park light on.   

_________________________________________________________________________________________

it's i know -__-!!

i really don't know what happened to me,,,,, there is problem im my brain!! but it's looong!! 

 

anyways how was it?

if you have any notes or advise for me plz tell me T~T

and the ideas almost done!

i think that what they call writer block!!

anyways if you have any ideas i may use them!! kay?

i love you all ,, i really do!! you make my life happier :)

i want to update early but my mom was in the room!!

imagne me write a  fic in front of her lol!!

now byebye

-kafkofa