chapter 23

Do I Know You??

 

Sehun pov:

I the door closed leaving confused, it was so much that I don’t think my mind understand everything that guy said.

It’s like a drama, something only happen in TV or a movie but why do I got the feeling as I know what he is talking about.

I relies I was still crying, somehow I feel like I knew what that guy was talking about.

But in the same time I feel it’s not real, like it’s just a joke.

But how I’m kidding, that guy looks anything but to make a prank on me.

But I kind of had seen him somewhere.

Maybe all what he had said is true??

Then I remember the thing that he shoves in my hand.

 

I looked at it and it was a notebook.

I have seen this notebook before but where?

I hold it higher and open the first page, but before I can read the first word my phone ring.

“Hello”

“Sehun-ah~~ are you ready for our date?” a voice come from the other line.

I forget about the date!!!

“Oh! Yeah of cores how can I’m not” I said and he chuckle lightly on the other line.

“Just making sure, I will come get you in 30 minutes okay?”

“Yeah sure kai”

“Bye now~ I love you” he said.

“I l-love you t-too”

And the phone call ended.

I went to my room and placed the notebook on the night stand next to my bed and start to get ready.

Knowing kai he will get earlier from the time he said.

But somehow, I don’t feel I want to go out anymore.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“That was a lot of fun” kai said.

Our date was over and we decide to walk in the park for a while.

“Yeah!” I said looking at our linked hand.

“What’s wrong? You have been quiet the whole night!! Is there something bother?” he stop walking and asked me.

“Oh... Nothing wrong, I’m just tired” I lied.

I never lied on kai but somehow I couldn’t tell him anything.

“Should we go home?” he asked and kiss me.

I nodded.

There is something wrong…

Every time kai do things like that my heart will beat faster.

But I can feel that there is something missing…

Something is wrong.

And the worst part is I keep thing about one person who work a coffee shop.

I only knew him only on few weeks but I can feel comfortable around him, I can say anything, do anything.

What is happing??!

Luhan… what did you do to me?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's short and i know!~ sowwyyyyy

i don't know why i can't write anything!!!

i hope the next chapter will be better!

and 74 subbies???? yaaay i love you all...

to say the truth i didn't knew the story will have that much!!! it's after all!! but oh well i will try my best to make it better~~~