chapter 14

Do I Know You??

 

Luhan and Sehun sit on the bus seat in comfortable silent, just recalling today’s memories.

Luhan pov:

It’s really nice to have a day off from my life, but now I have to go back to it, I now this memories will stay in my heart for ever but I wonder if sehun will remember it, well I know he won’t but still I want him too.

End pov…

The bus has stop and both of them get out of it, they start walking from the bust stop to the hospital, when suddenly it’s start to snow.

Sehun stop and looked at the sky smiling, he saw the small flakes falling on his face, when suddenly he felt a warm hand around his, he looked and found luhan hand, a light pink color can be seen on his face, he was going to pull not because he hate it but because he just too shy but his body did something completely different which is he tighten his hand and turn slowly to face luhan.

They eyes locked and all what Sehun can see in the doctor eyes is love.

“Sehun…” luhan called, his hand already on the other warm cheek.

“there is something about you that make me think about you from the first time I saw you, I didn’t know what is that felling, I didn’t know why I want to help when everyone already tell me don’t, I didn’t know why I want to be with you all the time but today I guess I find the answer that I was looking for… oh Sehun, I like you, I really do maybe you don’t remember me or you will forget me the moment you sleep, but I can’t help myself, I don’t care if you don’t know me of even forget me but I like you to ignore it” luhan said their eyes still locked together.

“I…I li-like you to-too” Sehun said.

They hug each other enjoying each other warm in thus weather.

After a while they pull and Sehun mover slowly and the space between then keep getting smaller and smaller in till their lips meet.

They slowly closed their eyes enjoying the kiss, it was sweet kiss, and they put all their feeling in it.

“m-my first ki-kiss” luhan said blushing.

“Me too” Sehun said also blushing.

“Would you be my boyfriend?” luhan asked suddenly.

“Why would you date someone like me?” Sehun asked tears already in his eyes.

“What if you come to see me and I forget you? What If I forget how much I like you? What if you get sick from me? What if...” Sehun was cut with soft lips on his, luhan kissed to shut him,

Finally those tears fall, he couldn’t help himself from crying, “You won’t forget me, you know why because I will make you fall for me every day, and I won’t ever feel sick from you did you hear me? I don’t want you this again?” luhan said their forehead touching.

Like always Sehun just nodded still crying.

“Stop crying everything will be okay, I will help you, I won’t leave you got it?” luhan said.

“Why didn’t I meet you one day before the accident? Then I won’t have to forget you” Sehun said still crying.

Luhan didn’t know what to say so he just hug him again let him cry as much as he want.

---------------------------------------        

   “Will you stay with me tonight?” Sehun asked sitting in his bed.

“Sure” luhan smile getting on the bed next Sehun.

“You really warm you know that?” Sehun said hugging luhan.

“Haha, no you are the first one who said that to me” luhan said chuckling at the boy cuteness.

“Come on, you need to sleep” luhan said and felt Sehun shake his head.

“If I sleep I will forget you” he said when suddenly he broke the hug “I want to write in the notebook” he said.

“Ahh, okay” luhan answer him, he is happy at least he could help him but he know this is not over, he still have to make him remember without this notes.

Sehun start to write and luhan looked want to see what the boy is writing, but Sehun close it as soon he felt luhan looking.

“Yo-you can’t l-look” he said blushing.

“Okay okay sorry” luhan said chuckling. Resting his head on the pillow.

“Done” after a while he heard Sehun said and he felt Sehun hug him again.

“You sure love hugging people.” Luhan tease.

“Actually I really hate the skin ship but for some reasons I love to hug you and…” “And..?” Sehun moved to face luhan and he give him a small kiss on his lips “and kiss you” he said hiding his face in luhan nick.

“Me too” luhan mumble more to himself and smile at the cute boy.

After that they talk, ask each other about their life and what so.

They find out that they both never date before or even fall in love.

“I’m happy I’m you first” Sehun said smiling.

“And I’m happy I’m you first too” luhan said poking Sehun noise.

They kept talking in till Sehun eyes start to close.

“You should sleep” luhan told Sehun but he felt him shake his head lightly (since they are still hugging)

“I don’t… want … to” before he could even finish his sentence, he was already a sleep.

Luhan chuckle looking at Sehun.

‘I wonder what in the store for us in the future’ he said kissing the sleeping boy on the forehead and get off the bed.

“But I will never leave you, that’s for sure” and by that he leave the room.     

     

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

i write this chapter a hours ago but there was no internet :( but here you go :))

how do you think of the story so far? 

i hope i see your comments and plz upvote for the story if you like it :DD

byebye

-kafkofa