chapter 6

Do I Know You??

 

Luhan always notices Sehun looking at the window, so he wants to take him for a walk.

They both where walking in the cold corridor heading to the garden.

The silent surrounded them as they walk slowly to said place.

As soon the door was open a wild smile finds it way to the younger face.

Luhan who was watching his find himself smiling the boy in front of him.

“It feels like forever since I feel like this” sehun said skipping in the garden happily while luhan frown a little.

He wonder when is the last time the boy leave that room, he felt bad for him.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun who notice the not-so-happy luhan asked.

“Err, nothing let’s keep walking” luhan said avoiding the boy’s eyes.

After 2 hours they were still walking, as though luhan was tired from all that walking but he didn’t have the heart to say to the younger boy that they should go inside he was happy, it was like a 10 years old kid have his first birthday present.

He also enjoyed seeing Sehun running here and there and jumping a little smiling wildly..

He put his hand in his pocket because of the clod but he notice that Sehun was wearing the hospital clothes.

He give himself mantel slap for forgetting how cold it is outside.

But he also wonders how can Sehun stand that cold?

He moved closer to Sehun who was with some kind of flower he found.

“Sehun, aren’t you cold?” luhan asked and Sehun looked at him. His lips were a slightly blue and he was a little pale.

“I guess...” Sehun said slowly, he was happy so he never notices the cold but now after he have been asked, it is cold.

He shivered a little and luhan sigh, it’s his fault.

“Here, have these” luhan said taking of his jacket and put it on Sehun shoulders.

“N-no it’s okay, I’m not that cold” Sehun said but he couldn’t stop the smile that formed on the corner of his mouth because of the sudden worm.

“Nah…, just keep it” luhan said to Sehun and Sehun nodded.

After that the silent fall again and Sehun hug himself trying to get the warmth from the jacket.

He continue to walk around, it was so cold, yes but he like it, he didn’t want to get back to the room.

He have been in it since he woke up (he have been in it for years actually) and he was bored, he still didn’t know why he was here anyway, but as the good boy he was he obey the doctor and the nurses but he still wonder where is his parents and why nobody come to see him.

But he shook that thoughts from his head, all he want now is to enjoy the night.

He put his hand in the jacket pocket and his hand hit something cold, when he pulls it out his notice it was a phone.

It was luhan phone, he was about to put back on the pocket but he want to know the time.

He presses a button and the screen lights it was 10:13 pm.

He sighs knowing that his time in the garden will over soon. He was about to turn off the phone when he notice the date it say 17\dec\2012.

D-December? 2012?

Sehun pov:

Why it say December? Well that explains the cold weather, since yesterday was a worm one.

Y-yesterday?

And what about that 2012?? Isn’t 2009??

What the hell is happen?

Maybe it has something with why I’m in the hospital but what happened?

Is that mean that I have been a sleep for three years?

But how? And why?

Why I can’t remember anything?

 

~No one pov~

Sehun head start to hurt from the thinking, he hold his head between his hands trying to get any answer for his questions but nothing

All what he remember is what he have said to luhan before they come to garden, nothing more.

He try to remember what happened when he walk home after school, but still nothing.

“Sehun? What wrong?” luhan said after he saw Sehun.

But Sehun didn’t answer him, he couldn’t even hear him, he was so deep in his thoughts still trying to find the answer.

Luhan didn’t know what to do look at Sehun a notice his phone in Sehun hand.

He wonders what happened to boy to become like this.

“Sehun… Sehun look at me” luhan said shaking Sehun, trying to get his attention.

Sehun train of thought suddenly was cut by a someone shaking his shoulder.

Sehun looked at luhan with painful eyes, tears find it way to the pale cheeks, his head was about to explode from all this thoughts.

He needs answers.

Luhan looked at Sehun he didn’t know what to do, all his Experience as a doctor didn’t help his either.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so,, poor sehunnie!~~~

i feel bad for him

sorry i have to cut it here, but if you lucky i might update tonight MAYBE

anyways... yeah don't forget to leave your comments so i can know what you are thinking about !!

and a new poster yaaay :)) like it?

-kafkofa