chapter 12

Do I Know You??

 

“Where?” Sehun asked back, “amusement park” luhan said.

Sehun eyes lights up when he hear the place, he love the amusement park he always used to go there.

Luhan notice the different in Sehun face when he said amusement park.

‘Looked like I choose the right place’ he thought.

“So… you are coming?”  Luhan asked and Sehun nodded happily “great, let’s go”

Luhan then notice that Sehun wear his hospital uniform, “wait here I’m going to get you something to wear” luhan said and Sehun looked at himself “okay” he said and watch luhan leaving the room.

After a while luhan back with shirt and pants, he took him from the nurse that was in charge of Sehun.

“Here, change so we can go” luhan said smiling.

A small tent of pink gather on Sehun cheeks, he took the clothes “thank you” he said and headed to the bathroom to change.

He gets out and luhan looked at him, he was wearing a light blue shirt, and black skinny jeans that hug his legs well.

“Is it bad?” Sehun asked luhan when he notice luhan stare, he looked at himself one more time to see if there is something wrong.

“No, it’s perfect, here wear this” luhan wake up from his daze and handed Sehun a jacket.

“Let’s go” luhan said once again when Sehun done wearing the jacket.

They went there with the bus, in the ride it was silent, comfortable silent.

The park was quit far so it takes them 45 minutes to get there.

In the bus Sehun take out the notebook and looked at luhan “thank you” he said.

“For what?” luhan asked not knowing what Sehun talk about.

“For this, it really helps me, I really don’t remember how I get it but I can feel that you help me” Sehun said looking at the notebook, not daring to look at luhan.

“You don’t have to thank me you know, I’m just your doctor, and that’s my job” luhan said.

But both of them felt hurt with this sentence, they both want to be more than a doctor and a patient.

After that the silent back, and Sehun start to write on the notebook, everything that happen from the morning , he also said to himself to not think a lot it’s just give him headache.

He also writes the same thing about luhan that he likes him.

He closed his book and looked at luhan who was sleeping next to him, he smile and think why he fall everyday for him, he left his hand to touch luhan cheek, his heart start to beat faster and he was nervous, when his hand almost touch the cheek the bus stop suddenly and he found that they in front the bus stop, he sigh and pull his hand.

“Luhan wake up we are here” Sehun shake luhan so he would wake up.  

Luhan open his eyes slowly “oh, sorry I must fall asleep” he said smiling a little.

“yeah, now let’s go” Sehun was exited, it’s been a while since he go and he didn’t mean this four years, because he can’t remember thing from it so he talking about the days he remember.

“Okay okay come on” luhan chuckle a little and stand up and Sehun right after him.

Luhan buy the ticket and they both walk inside.

“Wooahh, it change so much” Sehun said when looked at the park, it’s nothing like he remember.

He takes out the camera and starts to take some photos.

Luhan just smiled at the boy waiting patiently for him to finish.

“Where do you want to start?” luhan asked.

     _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so the play part will be in the next chapter!!!

thank you all for your comments it's really make me happy :D

anywayzzz hope you enjoy it :) and don't forget to subbs and leave a comments for me :]