chapter 11

Do I Know You??

 

Luhan was sitting in his office for fifteen minutes now, it was his lunch break but he couldn’t eat.

He wants to go to Sehun, to see if that work but he have to wait.

A sigh left his mouth, he close his eyes trying to get some sleep, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” luhan said and the door opened slowly and lay walk in.

“Hey” lay said.

“Hey” luhan said making a sign for him to sit.

“How’s work here?” lay asked as soon as he sit on the chair in front of luhan desk.

“Not bad…” luhan answer slowly, he never was one of those who can say their life in one sit, he just like to keep everything to himself.

“I see, well I heard you want to Treatment Sehun” lay said and luhan nodded “yes, you may think am crazy but I really think I can help him.” Luhan said.

“you know a lot of doctor before you said the same thing but after a while, they all give up, even me and Kris” lay said, he know he was beginning negative but he can’t help it, he would love to see Sehun fine again, but again he don’t want luhan make a False hopes.

Luhan didn’t reply he just looked at him.

“I didn’t come here to tell to stop, I support you and I will always stay by your side, I really wish that Sehun can be cure and have a normal life again, but I just want to say that it’s hard, really hard” lay said.

“I know, but there is something in that boy make me think about him all day long, I want to help him, no I don’t want, I need to help him, even if it take months or years I won’t leave him” luhan said what he really feel, he knew from the start that it’s hard and it’s need time and Patience but he was willing to do all that.

“Well, I’m happy to hear that, and if you need anything you know where to find me” lay say standing “it’s nice to talk to you but I have to go now, see you later”

“Yeah, bye” luhan said and lay went out of the room

Luhan sigh again for the nth day that day and look at his watch “it’s time to go back to work” he murmured and went out of the office.

Time passes fast and soon it was time for luhan to go to Sehun, he was nerves, for the first time in his life he was nerves.

He opens the door and walk inside, but it was empty “Sehun?” he called but there was no answer.

He start to panic he was about to go tell the nurses when the bath room door open and Sehun went out.

“Oh, there you are” luhan said more to himself, and he felt relive. He doesn’t like the feeling when he thought that Sehun is gone.

Sehun notice someone in the room and looked at him “I-it’s yo-you” he said pointing at luhan.

“You remember me?” luhan asked surprised.

“You where in that notebook” Sehun said slowly still amused to see luhan.

“Oh” luhan said he forget for a second about the notebook and thought that Sehun did remember him.

“So how are you?” luhan asked.

“I’m okay I guess, but I do have a headache from all the thinking” Sehun said and sit on the bed, he hate speaking to stranger but what the notebook say making think that he is not a completely stranger but the notebook said that he liked luhan but he don’t remember anything.

After he read the notebook in the morning for like five time he start to cry, he really didn’t know why he was crying, maybe because he don’t have a life anymore, or maybe because he’s dream can’t be true anymore, he staid like that for an hour and then he just sit on the bed not really knowing what to do, he didn’t want to eat lunch but the nurse make do it.

“Would you like to go out with me?” luhan asked.

“Where?” Sehun asked back, “amusement park” luhan said.

____________________________________________________________________________________

next update fluff and fluff and more fluff!! since this story becoem so angsty~~

so if you want me to write anything for then on the 'date' just comment and if i can i will put it!!

don't forget to leave a feedback for me kayy??

byebye

-kafkofa