chapter 10

Do I Know You??

 

After the door closed Sehun looked at the picture for a while, his heart still beating fast.

He opens the notebook and flip a few pages in till he find a empty one, and he start writing:

    Today I found out I have a brain problem, it’s probably not the first time I know! I really don’t know what’s wrong but I know that as soon I go to sleep, I will forget everything.

It’s really bad, I have always dream to become the best dancer in the world, but now I don’t know what will happen in the future, but there is this that doctor, who want to help me, his name is luhan (then he put the picture next to the name) he is good looking, today whatever he do like smiling or talking or even just look at me ‘which he do that a lot’ he make my heart beat faster and a weird but a good feeling in my stomach, I know what’s that mean but I never believe in love from first sigh, but again maybe I met him before but i couldn’t remember him, anyway now after I think about it I think I LIKE him!

After he doesn’t writing he felt the heat in his face and relies he has been blushing.

He took a deep breath and put his head on the pillow and the notebook near him and closed his eyes, and soon he went to his own dream land.

 

-Next morning-

Sehun slowly open his eyes and sit on the bed, he look around trying to find where he is.

‘It’s surly not my room’ he think still looking around.

(In time like this the nurse will come and tell him the lie that she been telling him for the past 4 years, but luhan told the nurses to leave him alone, to see if his plan will work).

He looked around for a while he was about to stand when he felt something hit his hand when he put it on the bed.

He looked and find it a book, he wonder what this is and grip it.

It was a red notebook he open it and read it.

 

      Hello, hmm that’s weird to write to yourself haha, anyway.

Sehun when you read this, you will be surprise, but it’s you who write it, four years ago you made an accident and….

Sehun kept reading and his eyes couldn’t be any bigger,

    Mmmm so technically now you are not 17 years old in matter of a fact you almost become 21…

Sehun couldn’t believe what he reading but he continues reading anyway.

Now he’s done with the explain in why he was here, before he flip the paper he left his head, he tried to think to know if what write here true or not, he looked at the wall in front of him and he saw a Calendar Hanging in there (luhan put it for him last night) and he saw that the book was right it’s 2013!

And more he think his head hurt more and more.

He finally flips the paper and saw what he writes last night after luhan lest (he didn’t remember this but I want you to know what page : D )

After he had done read it e closes it and left his head up, not because of the pain but because of the tears that start falling.

L-luhan…

He think but he have no idea whose luhan is….

 

______________________________________________________________

here you got :)

how was it?? 

it's short again!!

i don't know why i do alot of short update thouse days hehe

anyways don't forget to comment and subbs :))

byebye

-kafkofa