chapter 4

Do I Know You??

 

It’s been 10 minutes since luhan was standing in front of the door.

Forehead sweating and heart beating loudly, he didn’t know why his body was acting this way but it did anyway.

It’s been 3 days since he talk to Kris and lay, he went to the Director and asked him to be in charge of Sehun but the Director told him so many have tried before him and he should just give up, but he couldn’t, there was something inside of him that couldn’t forget this one boy, and the least he could make the Director agree and now he want to meet that boy that hunt his thought and he don’t even know him, but he couldn’t open the  door that why he have been standing there for like ‘forever’ for him.

With a deep breath he opens the door slowly.

He looked inside and saw a boy sitting on the bed looking at the window; he didn’t even notice that the door has open and someone walk in.

Luhan slowly walk inside the room but still the said boy didn’t notice him.

Luhan make a small cough, to catch the boy attention, and it work.

“Hey there” luhan said smiling but Sehun didn’t replay he just sit there looking at the stranger that walk in to his room.

“Ehum, I’m doctor luhan. But if you like you can just call me luhan” luhan said trying to break the awkward air around them.

“Hey…” Sehun said still confused.

“I came here to make sure you are good. Okay?” luhan said noticing the confusion written on the younger boy.

“But I’m good; there is nothing wrong with me, why nobody listens to me” Sehun said pouting.

Luhan almost laugh at how the younger boy looks.

“I know you are alright but we can make sure right?” luhan said again and it took a while before Sehun nodded his head slowly.

Luhan was thankful that the boy wasn’t some stubborn or rude or anything.

He was just cute and polite.

“Okay, let’s start” luhan said and move closer to the bed, and sit on a bed next to Sehun.

“What about if we know a little about yourself? First, what’s your name?”—luhan.

“o-oh s-Sehun” Sehun said slowly, and it was clear that Sehun was feeling uncomfortable.

“How old are you Sehun?”Luhan asked again wondering what’s wrong with the boy? Maybe he just doesn’t like to talk to strange people.

“I’m 17” Sehun said, slowly getting used to luhan.

The time moved slowly while luhan kept asking all kind of question to Sehun, most of them wasn’t important like his hobby or what he do in his free time, but he want to know everything about this boy.

He knew that Sehun like to dance, he even have a band in his school, or used to have, the boy was quit and kind of shy, but he will answer all the question, he wonder how could his parents leave him here, don’t they miss him, even a little?

With each question Sehun would be more and more comfortable, now he answer all the question with confident, and he start to smile more, but the time wasn’t in both side. It was already 11 pm, even luhan shocked when he looks at his watch, he didn’t want to leave Sehun alone. He knew what will happen when Sehun sleep, all that will be gone.

But that why he here any why, to make sure to fix that.

“So, Sehun I think we are done for today, it’s a little late, don’t you want to sleep?” luhan said standing up from the chair and felt a pain in his back because the so many hours in not-so –comfortable-chair.

Sehun who was already half asleep, give a small nod.

Luhan chalked at the cute boy in front of him, then move closer to Sehun and pat his head.

“See you tomorrow” luhan said but noticing mo reply from the boy he knew Sehun already asleep.

He went to his office to take off his white coat and take his thing and start to walk outside the building.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

that was the real hunhan meeting :)

how was it?

i want to say sorry i didn't update the past two day, but momy take my phone and the laptob because i didn't want to cut the Chicken *i know -_-*

but i'm back now:)

and maybe there will be anothere update tonight, MAYBE if i didn't get the lazy me again hehe..

anyways don't forget to comments and subbs and vote :)))) thank you all byeeee♥