chapter 1

Do I Know You??

 

 

Three years ago, the 17 years old Sehun was walking to his house after school.

His headphone on his ears and he was listing to music.

He was so into his music that he didn’t notice the red Traffic light or when people next to him stop walking or when a fast car was coming in his direction.

He didn’t hear the screams that were coming from other people.

And the next thing he knows is unbearable pain in every part of his body.

People running, some of them have a worried look, and that when everything turn to a black.

-THREE YEARS AFTER-

“I have to tell you that you got a Amazing resume” the Hospital Director said to the blonde in front of him.

“Thank you sir” the blonde replay with small smile.

“But may I ask you why did you get back from America? I mean isn’t your job there better?” the director ask.

“I didn’t feel comfortable there, after all it’s not my home” he said.

“I see! Well my secretary will give you all the information you need, you may start working next week Dr. Luhan” the director said extending his hand for a hand shake.

Luhan returns the hand shake and went out of the office, the secretary give him all what he need he thank her and walk out of the building.

He exhaled the air and look again at the building.

“My new life here we go” he said more to himself, and start walking to his new rent house.

Luhan is just a doctor but he can’t heal any Material damage only mental damage, so that make him a psychiatric doctor.

He’s half Chinese half Korean but he always loved Korea more that’s why he beck from his 10 years in America.

He has been always the first in everything and the school was no exception.

He was the first on the school and he got a scholarship in America that where he study and work,

Aging he was the first in the college that why he work in the biggest hospitals in America.

He made his name not only by he’s Abilities but that he could do all that in his young age.

I mean he was only 24 but what he did was much bigger.

And after all that he still didn’t find a reason why he should stay away from his country.

He never felt he was home, that’s when he decides that it’s enough.

So here he is in his ‘home’ he wants to start again, so he went to a normal mental hospital. It was small, much smaller then the one he used to work at but he didn’t care.

All this though make the time fly and as soon as he found himself in front of his rented house.

It was small but makes him comfortable.

He was looking to see where the life going to take him.

 

-after some days-

It was finally the day where luhan will start his new job.

Exited? Yes of cores.

He wakes up smiling for the first time in a while.

Luhan was not a distemper person it’s just he didn’t have a reason to smile about.

After 2 hours he was standing in front the building he takes a deep breath and walk in.

His heart beating up normally, why? He himself didn’t know why!

“dr. luhan you are already here?” the director said and luhan only nodded.

“I would like you to meet the other doctors who work here, this dr.kris and here is dr.lay we also have others doctors but they are not here yet” he said again and luhan shake his hand with the said names.

“I’m luhan, please take care of me” luhan said bowing politely.

“Yeah... I heard a lot about you and it’s a great chance to work with you” the one who named lay said smiling.

“Thank you” luhan said.

“Well you can now look at the hospital if you like before you start working” the director saidand start to leave to his office.

“We have to go now, if you have any problem you ask about us on the reception okay?” lay said again and luhan nod.

Where should I go first? Luhan think before he starts to walk.

Where? He himself didn’t know too…

  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so first chapter is out!!

i know it's alittle boring but i always hate the first chapet hehe

hunhan will meet next!! look for ot kay?

and if you didn't get anything just ask but everything will be clearer next chapter!! i will update it tonight!!

thank you for reading!

love you all byee!!~

if there any mistake ignore it!~