Chapter 2

Oppa~! ^-^

San E: So this is your room and mine is next to yours. I hope you can come to call my home your home Ellise. And be free to call me big brother. Did you have one?

Ellise: I did, but he's missing. He has been since the night of the funeral. His name was Chris. I miss him a lot now.

I felt San E wipe away the tears I didn't know were slipping down my cheeks. He smiled at me and had me take a shower and gave me a shirt to wear over my pants. I tried to fall asleep that night, but couldn't and when to get a glass of warm milk.

San E: Can't sleep?

I nod my head, him smiling and walks over to me. He waits for me to finish my milk before he takes my hand and has me lay down on the bed that was now mine and he lays down next to me. He hugged me and my head soothingly, causing me to drift off to sleep.

I wake up the next morning still in his arms and smiles, thinking oaf how Chris would do the same for me when I had a nightmare or couldn't sleep. San E shortly woke up after that and smiled at me.

San E: Sleep well Ellise?

Ellise: Yeah, thank you San E oppa.

San E: No problem Ellise-ah.

He hugged me gently before getting up out of my bed and opened the curtains and left to get dressed, leaving me to do so too. When I finished, I walked downstairs to see San E oppa making breakfast, so I ran back upstairs and grabbed my hotsauce and came back down to be greeted with bacon, toast, eggs, and a glass of orange juice.

San E: Hungry?

Ellise: Yeah, thank you for this oppa.

San E: Like I said, no problem since you're a sweet girl and I'm lonely anyway since unlike Danny, who has stuff to do with Dalmation, I have nothing really. And where did the hotsauce come from?

Ellise: I have hotsauce with lots of my foods and I like it a lot.

San E: Ah~*nods* Well, your tastes are different than mine, and I'm not going to judge that.

We eat breakfast and San E gets a call from C-Clown asking the two of us to come on down for something. He willingly accepted this and drove us there. I was told to stay put outside the practice room while the guys did something inside, without telling me anything which drove me nuts! Eventually Maru stuck his head outside in the hall where I was.

Maru: Come on in Ellise-ah.

He pulled me inside the black room, holding me close, but his touch disappeared and I was alone. Then T.K. flipped the lights and I was greeted with a big "Welcome to the family Ellise~!" With a banner, ballons, a cake, and all the members of C-Clown, Daniel, and San E.

Maru: What do you think Ellise-ah?

Ellise: I'm super surprised by this. I'm so freaking happy right now!

Daniel: Glad you like it Ellise-ah.

Maru: That's my line hyung.

Everyone cracks up laughing and we all start partying, no liquior in site, thankfully. You noticed that T.K. was kind of staring at you while you talked to Rome and Maru, Daniel joining in at some point in the conversation.

Daniel: So~like we said earlier, welcome to the family Ellise. You're now part of the Gurupop family, which is rare, well, more like never been done before. Gurupop was notified and you are part of the family now.

*thoughts* OMG! My life is so much better now! Surrounded be my handsome oppas and they are taking care of poor little me, and I'm part of the Gurupop family! Can this get any better?! *end of thoughts*