Chapter 3

Oppa~! ^-^

A month went by already, having a show of my own with Gurupop and was talking to Maru oppa along with the other C-Clown oppas when I could. To my surprise, they were the first guests of my show! I would stay over at San E's house more often than Danny oppa's house since was always so busy with the comeback stuff for Dalmation. As the days went by, I could tell I was getting closer to Rome and Maru more than the other members, since the others were kind of shy to me. This was my 5th show on Gurupop and to my surprise, so many people loved the show and BTOB was going to be a part of my next show! OMG! I was freaking out over the chance of meeting Hyunsik and Sungjae so much. In fact, I was jumping up and down before the show even started. The show was called Idols Up Close and the show got reviews from idols themselves, telling me to keep up the good work. I didn't need to practice my english since I was born in Chicago, just like Peniel, which I was overly freaking out over. I managed to get my composer collected right before they called action for the live show.

Ellise: Hey everyone~! Welcome to episode 5 of Idols Up Close! I'm your cute gal Elle and am as excited as you all are. Okay, as you all already know from reading the posts if advance and from reading your real time comments, our guests this week are~*drum roll* BTOB!

On cue, the guys all came out through the doors to the set. They were all clapping with smiles on their faces as we all exchanged bows. They gave their greating and they all took a seat, Hyunsik and Sungjae sitting on either side of me.

Ellise: So, BTOB, welcome back to Gurupop and welcome to Idols Up Close. It's an honor to meet you all.

Translating to Korean was a breeze for me since I learned both languages at once, so they were natural to me.

Ellise: As I understand, Peniel, you are from Chicago.

Peniel: Yes, I am, the great ol' USA.

Ellise: Just a little connection here, I was also born there.

Peniel: No wonder you look so familiar. I missed talking to you.

We both stood up and hugged, since we haven't seen each other in years.

Ellise: It's nice to see you again. Just so everyone knows, we met when I was in elementary and he was in middle school and we played together a lot. He was like my big brother.

Peniel: Yeah, it's great to see you again and we need to catch up sometime.

Ellise: I agree on that, but connection time is over now, time for the rest of the show.

I continued with a question period from messages from the fans, a little talent show, a few games, and ended with them singing Wow, which I liked a lot. Afterwards, we had a little photo session together, signed polaroids, and had a good time sharing jokes, becoming more comfortable with the rest of the members, Hyunsik being a little shy, Sungjae being totally upfront and friendly. They invited me over to their practice room to dance with them tomorrow, which I accepted graciously. They gave me their numbers, Hyunsik blushing slightly when handing me his. Peniel and I shared another hug with each other before they left. I went back to the practice room I was using and little did you all know, I had debuted as a solo artist already about last week. I really enjoyed it, since I just took out the s and i in my name and you got Elle. I debuted under the same label as C-Clown so we sometimes shared the practice room. I was practicing one of the few songs I had and kept going till I heard a clapping from Rome.

Rome: You're getting even better than from the quick time you had before debuting. I'm surprised.

He walked in and stopped in front of me and whiped away the sweat for me, putting a hand on my waist while doing so which made me shiver slightly, know he had been outside since he was a little cold. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

Rome: Keep up the good work, okay? And it's time to eat, so I came to get you. Hurry and get changed, I promise not to look.

He turned to the wall and closed his eyes, letting me quickly change into my clothes. I tapped his shoulder to let him know I was done. He smiled and grabbed my hand and took me a place to eat, picking a corner seat and sat next to me, putting his arm around my waist, making me look at him in shock. He then quickly kissed my cheek and ordered for us. He just kissed my cheek? What is going on here?