Chapter 12

Oppa~! ^-^

A few more weeks had passed and I was so completely lost in the midst of what people were doing. Here and there I was needed for so many things and I just didn’t want to keep going. I was so tired every day that I couldn’t eat a whole lot before crashing onto my bed in my night gown. The boys were starting to worry about my condition since I was stressing out so much. Each of them took watch outside my door, at my window, and as well as one of them would sleep next to me. Every night since the party was down to its final month of planning gave me nightmares of people dying and blood being cast onto my dress that I would wear to the party. I could only feel fear and hatred…so much cold and dark surrounded me and I just couldn’t move. Every time all I could do was watch as my guests were being slaughtered. I did tell the guys about it as well as my father, who took that as a warning sign that something could very well happen to me as well as all the guests. Security as put into a high alert and informed that they should be ready to fight as well as defend any of the guests if there was a true threat. Potential threats were to be held in the dungeons, but that could be anyone of the guests. They did say that if any of the people were acting oddly, or out of the normal for their kind, that they were to be questioned and if found out, to be taken to the dungeons. More and more stress got piled onto me as they expected more and more from me. The smaller meals and smaller increments of sleep only made it worse. My skin grew paler as well as my body becoming skinnier, frailer that it was before. My father and the three princes started to worry about my health. Kris offered to help me with the arrangements since he was in fact the man in question that will be my date at the party. I gave a slight nod, only much later only thinking about how much more work I just gave him. I tried to get out of my bed but Hamin and Jaejoong kept me in.

“You shouldn’t push yourself too hard princess. You might get sick and we can’t have our precious lady getting hurt or ill, now can we?” Jaejoon and Hamin tried to reason with me but it only made my worry worse.

“How can I not push myself if Kris is taking over well over half of the work that I’m supposed to be doing? I have to be helping with the flower arrangements and the food and the different types of music.” I flinched at the starting of a head ache which made the two frown.

“You can’t work for the rest of today and tomorrow. We’ll take care of you while Kris does the rest. We do want to see you well and happy and if it means we have to do this just to be sure you’re safe and not doing anything reckless, we will.” Jaejoong stated his reason only to be affirmed by Hamin nodding his head in agreement. Both tried to soothe me till it was time for each of the meals, one of them was staying behind and the other going to get the three meals for all of us. We all ate in content, my stomach able to take in more than it has been as of late. They both smiled to themselves and cleaned up everything before continuing to cuddle and coddle me into thinking that it was alright for Kris to be taking over part of my job that I could do with someone. I already knew that Kris couldn’t do the fittings and alterations for my dress, although it would be funny to see him in a dress and a wig. Here comes the bride…I started to laugh when picturing him in a wedding dress and a wig on. Oh how hilarious it was. The two other princes gave me weird looks which only made me laugh harder. I soon explained to them why I was laughing so much and as quick as the hare could hop, they started to laugh right along with me. My spirit was lifted from so much laughing, but it made my stomach hurt that I couldn’t laugh anymore for at least a little while.