Chapter 15

Oppa~! ^-^

“Everyone that is in this ship, please take all your belongings and please leave. We have come to our destination so please leave the ship and have a very wonderful time here. Thank you for choosing our transportation services.” The intercom soon stopped and all three of us started to gather our stuff. We grabbed our things and were soon greeted with a hostess.  She escorted us to a van that took us to the villa Hamin had in mind for us.

“Hey, Ellise, look outside and tell me what this place reminds you of.” Jaejoong soon grinned and gestured his head to the window. I followed his gaze and I was greeted with the sight of what looked like a tropical paradise.

“Wow! It looks like Hawaii or the tropics in the Caribbean!” I started to get giddy again and this only made Hamin and Jaejoong chuckle softly.

“It does remind me of that. Have you ever been there?” Hamin questioned, tilting his head with a soft smile.

“No, I haven’t really gotten to go to those time of places. I saw pictures and films about them in my room. My classmates got them for me when I was younger and we saw them in my classes when we studied them for science.” I frowned and looked down, feeling a little upset over that matter. Jaejoong and Hamin felt a pang of sadness from seeing me and hearing what I said. Jaejoong soon started talking about his tales about what his friends and him going everywhere. It started as magical and turned to hilarious.

“I didn’t know you guys all did that to him!” I started to laugh even harder after hearing how a few of the five guys got in the car and locked two guys out, one trying to get in and gave up eventually. But when Yunho came, they opened the door. I only laughed harder when I pictured it.

 

Time passed and we all were holding our sides. I swear all of our sides hurt after hearing all the funny stories that Hamin and Jaejoong had. We arrived at the villa and let’s just say my breath was taken away, literally. I passed out after seeing the villa and fell in someone’s arms while hearing my name being shouted.

 

I woke up a little later in a completely beautiful room. I was completely bewildered and saw two worried but handsome faces. Jaejoong and Hamin brightened up and soon hugged me tight.

“We’re so glad you’re alright Ellise. We were so worried about you. I completely forgot about the hair adjustment as well as the adjustment to gravity too after being in a ship. I’m so sorry.” Hamin apologized over and over while still hugging me tight.

“I’m sorry I forgot too Ellise. We weren’t thinking that you weren’t used to this type of travel yet.” Jaejoong frowned before hugging me tight again. So here I was being suffocated by two guys that were amazing and everything.

“G-Guys….I-I can’t breathe!” I tried to speak and had little success in projecting my voice. Hamin’s ears twitched and he eventually pulled back as well as Jaejoong, both pink in the face and apologized quickly. We all soon ate and I realized that I made our fun schedule slow down, but the two both reassured me that I was completely fine and that we can still do everything. They got a bright smile out of me and got me to brighten and lighten up. They both helped me up and we ate lunch together before hitting the beach.

“Ellise, we don’t care if you are wearing a weird swimsuit, but here at the beach, you can’t wear a cover up the whole time. Don’t you want to play a little with us, make a sand castle? We also kind of want to make the girls jealous of you too.” Hamin soon laughed after speaking, making my cheeks flush bright red.

“I don’t want to get any girls or guys mad at each other or anything.” I started to try to counter his idea, but they already got my cover up off and I was in my light blue one piece that was rather simple, but beautiful. Both of their jaws dropped after seeing me in my swim suit.

“What?” I looked at myself and just didn’t understand why they were looking at me like that.

“You look great Ellise. I wish we came here sooner.” Jaejoong’s mouth was still open which I closed it with my hand.

“Keep your mouth closed or bugs will fly in.” I laughed softly and when to the shore to bask in the sun. Ah, the sun and water feel great. I can’t wait to see what else we will do.