Chapter 16

Oppa~! ^-^

After a light snack, we all decided to go to the hot springs together before dinner. I was so excited since I never really got to go to a hot spring before. They advised me to keep my towel on at all times and make sure to use a special knot to keep the towel on. I was escorted out to an extremely large bath and to my surprise, all the other guys were there already, smiling wide and waiting.

“Okay, why are we all sharing a bath?” I tilted my head while asking, being rather curious over why I was the only girl and that I also had to share a bath with them all.

“Well, we wanted to have a bath with the princess alone but they decided to join in.” Hamin frowned and looked at the other guys that we joined up with at the beach.

“I wanted to have a bath with Elle too!” Sungjae started to complain while being adorable while the others tried to calm him down, even though they said they wanted the same, but wouldn’t have minded that they had to leave. Dalmatian said they were just following San-E and Daniel, so they didn’t really mind either. Jaejoong and Hamin shushed them away to the bath next to ours and I got into the bath, relaxing happily.

“Wow, I didn’t know that the baths were this good and so relaxing.” I gave a soft sigh and soon felt the water ripple, the two princes on either side of me. There were seats that you could sit on and let your feet have a rest.

“Well, they are and I have to say, they help with my aches and pains.” Jaejoong laughed softly to himself, causing the two of us laughing.

“Jaejoong, you’re not that old.  Isn’t 5000 old? Oh wait…That’s my dad!” I started to laugh at what I said and remembered my dad was over 5500. Oopsie.

The two guys started to bust a gut laughing over what I said. I swear that the two of them would laugh so hard that they wouldn’t have any more air and would basically laugh to death.

“Guys, what I said wasn’t that funny! I didn’t mean to make fun of his age though.” I gave a cute pout and that shut them up. Yes, the cute pout always seems to work on them. I am such a great person, but then again I don’t want to sound like I’m gloating….wait, I am. Dang it all! I’m inflating my ego!

“Aw, isn’t our princess so cute.” Hamin gave a pout to match mine and gave me a tight hug. I feel like he was doing this on purpose since all he had on was a towel around his waist and also that his body was longer than mine was. I felt him slide between my legs just to give me a hug, soon kissing my cheek and going down my neck. EEEEKKK!!!

“Hamin! Stop doing that!” I started to try to push him away but he gave a “nu-uh” and kept right along doing what he was doing. Soon Jaejoong pulled him away from me and gave the fellow prince a look of disapproval.

“Hamin, I thought you would try to win her heart and marry her before even trying to do that. Got rinse off with cold water and I’m keeping Ellise away from you for the rest of the night.” Jaejoong frowned and kept me in his arms, making sure to hold me gingerly and not do anything I didn’t want to happen to me.  Hamin sighed softly and did as Jaejoong said, only making be blush to a bright red. I was a bit surprised first of all that Hamin would try to do such a thing, but then I thought about what animals go through sometimes during full moons in the magical world and I looked up and saw that there was indeed, a full moon. Poor Hamin.

“Jaejoong, aren’t you being a little hard on him? I mean, I’m not stupid since I wore a bathing suit bottom. But if you look up at the moon…” I pointed up and his eyes followed, soon widening in surprise and then felt ashamed and blushed madly.

“I forgot about that actually….Oops.” Jaejoong sighed softly and ran off to get Hamin to apologize. So now here I am, stuck in a bath all by myself. The waters soon calmed down and I started to relax, but soon after the waters rippled, causing my eyes to snap up to who it was.

“You seriously didn’t think that I would find out that those two and you would be having a vacation? Ellise, you need to rethink your plans.” Kris was in the warm waters with a towel rapped around him, but you could tell that he was wearing swimming shorts underneath it. He swam over, looking right at me with his bright eyes that made me melt. I cast my gaze down only to have his fingers lift my chin up so I would look into his eyes.

“I-I’m sorry, but I needed some time away from being suffocated. You have to think of it from my end too you know.” I frowned and looked away, gently pushing his hand away. His fingers soon found my arms and his hands rested on either arm.

“Ellise, I didn’t mean to suffocate you or put any pressure on you. I only wanted you to be safe and sound and to be better. I just want you to be happy.” I looked up and oh was that a mistake. His bright blue eyes sparkled and seemed to swallow me up in them.

“I know you mean to do the best you can but I just needed to get away and I didn’t want you to try to smother me again like you did on Tren.” My eyes started to fill with sorrow and Kris frowned, eyes soft and lips slightly parted.  He then dove in and gave me a gentle kiss, his fingers getting tangled in my hair and his other arm wrapped around my waist. My eyes fluttered close and my lips kissed back against his, a familiar heat coming back to me and a similar bliss came back and danced around my heart. The kiss started to become deeper and hotter but the water rippled and two gasps came from two familiar mouths. I broke the kiss and looked to see who it was. Hamin and Jaejoong stood there wide eyed and mouths hanging open and they reached the water…not really but you get what I mean.

“Kris….how did you get here? And how did you seek in here without us knowing?!” Hamin stormed over with water splashing around and he pushed the two of us away from each other……