Chapter 14

Oppa~! ^-^

Hamin and I continued to plan for little vacation so I could get a breather and I was completely surprised that we didn’t get found out or anything. We would discuss things in the library together in a back room so we would keep it an utmost secret.

“So, we should go to one of my family’s villas as well as make sure the maids and butlers don’t spill out to our parents that we are going there for a vacation. We should hit the beach at least once and also go to a hot spring. I also think that we should go shopping mostly for your purposes since I bet you will love the clothes there.” Hamin went on and on about what he had in mind for use to do and I just go more and more excited about it!

“Oh, could we go to something like go hang gliding? Or go to a waterfall?” I gave my questions which made his eye brows raise.

“I guess we can. I didn’t think you would want to do that though. I think that parasailing and para gliding is fun. We should time that so we can have at least a few hours to do that. Only for about 4 days can we stay. We might need to cut our vacation short but-“

Hamin got cut off when Jaejoong walked into the room and spotted the plan and made an “o” shape with his mouth before ushering a soft whisper. “So you two are eloping?”

“No!” I quickly denied which made Hamin and Jaejoong chuckle heartily.

“My, how quickly she denies our love.” Hamin started to joke about it and then Jaejoong decided to join in. Oh the humiliation and embarrassment I went through.

Jaejoong eventually wanted to join in after we tried to persuade him out if it. Oh well for us, but I guess I should spend time with these two more than I have been since Kris won me over. I guess the three of us will have a great time together. Vacation!

 

Over the next two days, we had all planned where we would stay, what we would all do, and also what we would need to pack. To me, I was excited since it reminded me of a secret adventure. I couldn’t wait to be honest. My eagerness became more and more and I just, couldn’t contain myself very much. Kris was wondering how in the world I was so happy when I said I didn’t really like the idea of a party of the two of us becoming an official couple.

“So what’s got you so hyped up?” Kris tilted his head while asking his rather interest taking question. Other people turned their heads since he did talk rather loudly. Others simply looked and turned their heads away from my view while others wanted to know the answer as well. I quickly thought of a cover story and gave a bright smile.

“I’m just so happy since I feel that this party will actually be fun. I learned all the dances I needed to so I think I’m going to do great. I also might get to meet everyone’s parents so I’m excited about that part too.” I gained a weird look from Kris but he soon shrugged it off. I guess he didn’t really mind or anything. I just kept thinking about how fun the vacation that Jaejoong and Hamin and I would go on.

 

Soon came the day that we would go to the villa and we all had to sneak out before anyone woke up. We managed to get past the guards and everything, soon boarding the ship and taking off. Oh how I can’t wait for this trip to come and stay for a little while, even if it’s for a moment, I would be happy if we would be able to do everything that we planned. We soon decided to count the takeoff together just to be silly and to take a picture as well.

“3….2....1….Take off!” We all did a funny face and snapped the picture while we sped off to the location of our 4 day vacation. “Vacation, here we come!”