Chapter 25

Oppa~! ^-^

The day went by so fast and so well that we were all pretty much exhausted when we got to our hotel room. Each of us played rock paper scissors to figure out the order that we would be taking showers. I was first thankfully and later on if we all still had time, we would play a game. I got into the shower in my room and quickly took a warm, relaxing bath before coming into my room and getting dressed. I came out with damp hair and then the next person in line would go to their room and take a shower. After a while, we all were showered and squeaky clean. Ideas were put onto a large dry erase board that must have been packed but was shrunk down to save on space. We all put forth ideas but the chosen game was Hide and Seek. Someone packed one of those silly jackets that zipped all the way up to the top of the hood and that’s how the person seeking would be. They couldn’t peek the entire time and they had to try to find someone in the penthouse suite’s large living room. We all picked areas, some of us doubling up or tripling up on a hiding spot. We had plushies, cushions, blankets, and other items to help us out. Well also made a silent agreement to help each other if someone was going to be found. Just before we were going to start, 11 more people came into the room and this one guy smiled from ear to ear. “Hello there dears! We’re here to have fun with you all!” A soft groan came from a few of the guys and I was shooting questioning looks at the others. Jaejoong opened his mouth first and let a sigh out before speaking. “Ellise, these are people of the groups 2AM, 2PM, and then there is Jay. I’m sure you recognize them from the human world by those names. Truth is, they are all buddies and some are brothers.” I nodded and looked them over, soon one of them grinning and hugging me tightly. Wait, Jinwoon was here. I knew him since we were on the same show: Weekly Idol. We sort of bonded a bit and he was grinning from ear to ear.

“Okay kids, break up the hug fest. I missed Elle too!” Jokwon moved Jinwoon away from me and hugged me tight. Pretty soon I was introduced to everyone and they mentioned that they wanted to have fun with us too so it end up being 4 people were it and had the same type of jackets on. They all counted to 10 to let the others finish hiding and relocate themselves. I felt bad since Jinwoon, Jaejoong, Woohyun, and Ray were picked first. They soon started to hunt all of us down. I was hiding with Maru and T.K as we all were huddled into a corner with a blanket around us. Each of us had a few items to throw at them if they got too close and we were able to keep moving so they wouldn’t get us. Kris and Taecyeon had the right idea to hide behind the dry erase board. Changmin and Hamin were hiding behind a chair with a projectile per person. Ray was getting really close to them when Seulong decided to distract him. He started to sing before laughing and clamping his lips together afterwards. He sang really silly and all of us in our hiding spot started to silently laugh. Hyunsik soon threw a plushie at Jaejoong who was getting close to us and started to cackle, soon getting caught by Woohyun. Serves him right for doing that so close to him. The three of us; T.K, Maru, and I were snickering in our corner when Peniel soon started to sing like a wacko before hiding with us to distract Jinwoon from the two giants hiding together and trying not to laugh. Woohyun had already ped his hood and started laughing too at how wacky we were all being. There was a balloon in our room and I quickly ran out of my hiding spot, taking it and in a bit of helium before singing. Everyone started cracking up and I soon passed the balloon to someone else. Rome got a hold of the balloon and did the same. It was definitely silly to listen to us. I can’t remember who but someone made duplicates of the balloon so we would have a supply for later. Rome got caught as well as Kangjun and Changsun, the other resident giant who hid behind the curtains but Jun. K shoved him out so he too wouldn’t get caught.

“Okay, time for the loosers to zip up and wait a few minutes to let us hide. After counting to 20, we should be ready.” The guys handed over the jackets and Rome, Kangjun, Changsun, and Hyunsik zipped up so they couldn’t really see. It was pretty funny since Changsun couldn’t get the zipper up at first but Jay just pulled the zipper up to hear Changsun say that his nose got hurt. We all started to laugh and soon started to hide as they counted together. I hide under the couch as did Siwoo and Jay. We all spoke softly and nodded before grinning evilly. We had a plushie each and a balloon. We each took a breath of it before climbing out and going to different spots. We all nodded to each other before throwing the plushies and started to sing a line of “If You Love Me” in a faster pace before going back to our hiding spot. We tried so hard to keep quiet as others were cracking up laughing, the seekers soon falling over laughing and this gave the others the opportunity to change their positions. The two silently high fived me as I was sandwiched in the middle of them. Someone hasn’t thought to check under the couch yet which was made this so funny. Jun K soon hid behind a chair while Jokwon hid behind a curtain with Hamin.  It ended up with Taecyeon, Kris, Seulong, and Eunkwang getting caught this round and so on and so forth. It was a night filled with laughter and silly moments that would be unforgettable. During one of the rounds, Changmin got hold of the helium with Changsub and they rapped Eli’s part in Stop Girl from the human world before cackling and hiding again. Ilhoon did a silly dance in front of one of them with Minhyuk, Sungjae, and Siwoo. It was definitely a sight to see. I couldn’t stop laughing with the others as none of them got caught. Pretty soon it was time for sleep and the 11 that came in bid us good bye and told us to meet them for breakfast tomorrow. They gave the place they were going and left, leaving us all tuckered out as we dragged our feet to our rooms before crashing. I’m pretty sure we were all in a deep sleep since nobody woke up or stirred. There also apparently wasn’t and snoring from what I gather and I had such a wonderful dream…