Chapter 10

Oppa~! ^-^

A year has passed since I came into this world and I missed Hyunsik was so much. Kris has been acting very romantic towards me. Every once in a while, he would feed from me and the bond that we would create during that exchange would get stronger. After a while, we did start dating though he knew he would have to do a lot to win my heart over. Kris found out what flower I loved, what cologne was the best on him that I preferred him wear, everything....

 

“Ellise, wake up. It's time for breakfast,” Kris mumbled softly with a husky voice that just made me melt. His blonde hair was muzzled a little which only made me giggle.

 

“I'm up! I'm up! And don't look at me like that.” I gave a small scowl and he gave a very special look. His eyes showed desire and his parted lips allowed his tongue to moisten his lips. He leaned in a bit, showing a very hungry look, like he wanted to devour a steak and he hasn't eaten for weeks. This only made my heart thump against my rib cage and lean back, only giving him the power to lay on top of my fever-flushed body. A deep, low growl emanated from his throat to make my body shiver.

 

“Kris, not now. We have to go eat breakfast.” My hands pushed against his chest, only to feel lean muscles that weakened me. I regretted it fully that I did that since all my strength was zapped from me. This only made him dive in for my lips and claimed them as his. That fetal kiss only made him thirsty for more and more. That only kiss turned it into a sweet morning to a heated one. After what only felt like months, the sweet, hot, steamy bliss ended with a few laughs.

 

“Okay, I got my good morning kiss so I'm good until later.” He gave a smirk, hinting at what would possibly happen to me which only made my cheeks flush a dark, floral pink.

 

“K-Kris, please don't even start with that. I-I won't be able to focus on my studies!” I started to flip out on him, only to get a chuckle and a peck on the lips.

 

“Then, if you can't focus, I might have to give you extra lessons. Not those type of lessons either. You aren't innocent at all.” Kris taunted me and laughed, soon slipping out of MY bed with just his pajama pants and a tank top. Oh how I wished he didn't torture me like this so I can slap him. But I did love him...not as much as Hyunsik, but I still did love him. The other two princes have been trying to earn my favor like Kris has...but I just can't say yes to them if they were to ask for my hand (to get married/pop the question, how ever you put it).

 

Lessons and breakfast past and it was time to start organizing a party my father decided to throw for the start of Kris and I dating. I felt that this was all over blown and that it would hurt the other two feelings wise. They both still put on a smile and kept encouraging me to go through with the party. Hamin helped me with how to dance still and even helped me out with knowing the difference from all the similar dance styles.

 

“But Hamin, isn't it a bit saddening to see me with someone else? I thought that you wanted to be in Kris's place.” I frowned a little while speaking what I thought he would be like which only earned a soft laugh and a rye smile.

 

“Ellise, I do want to be in Kris's place, but I don't want to see you upset. If I noticed that one of us were wavering from the other if we started to date or anything, that it would have been a mistake. I'm still going to try to win you over, but if you feel you can be with Kris way more that myself, I'll accept it.” He gave me a sure nod and we continued the lesson for the party. I just had this feeling that he was trying to hide everything rather than show me what he was really feeling. My intuition told me not to bother poking and prodding Hamin and told me to focus on the dances.

 

Dinner time flew by in a rather uncomfortable silence if you ask me. Usually the dinner table was much more lively and chatter could be heard throughout the area and even in the halls right outside the double doors. I wanted to break the silence, but I just couldn't...I just couldn't since it could end in even more silence that was even more uncomfortable for me to manage. My ears only picked up the rare shift in one's chair and the clink of forks, spoons, and knives against the creamy ceramic plates. My stomach told me not to eat anymore and only half of my food was gone. A single sigh left from my lips, only to draw attention from the rest at the dinner table. I stood up and excused myself before any questions could be made and hurried to the library. One of my favorite books flew to me and greeted me with a grand dance around me. This lifted my damped mood for a moment before the book settled down onto my favorite desk. The small fairy that maintained the library flew over with a frown.

 

“What bothers you princess? Are you not feeling well?” She tilted her head before resting her small, pin size feet onto the desk for which the book also lay.

 

“To be honest Valorie, no. I'm not feeling very well due to some events my father wants to endorse. I don't want a party to celebrate the start of Kris and I dating. It's just...he's blowing things out of proportions. I don't like it what so ever. Would you let me stay a while?” I gave hopeful, yet saddening eyes towards the small fairy.

 

“Oh my...I'm sorry to hear that princess. I don't hear a whole lot very often due to being in the large library I help maintain. I will attend if you would like me to, and you can stay as long as you want. Would it help if I read a story to you?” The fairy quizzed me with a gentle tone. I gave a small nod and the fairy started to read to me, soothing my mind that is on high panic mode. After a few stories and tales, I felt my mind more at ease. The fairy told me to go to the garden I love to visit so much and gladly took the advice.

My feet soon carried me to the garden that earned my affection most of the time, if not all the time that I had away from the guys. I didn't notice that someone was following me behind and I was rather hypnotized by the beautiful, moon blooming flowers. A rich scent filled my nose and I was in a trance. A beautiful tone came to mind and I started to dance among the flowers in the pavilion. One person clearing their throat stopped this trance that my body had found a familiar rhythm to.

 

“Hamin...what are you doing here?” I started at him in wonder since I wasn't expecting to see him standing there. I wasn't expecting to see anyone there really.

 

“I wanted to take a stroll to let off some steam and I saw you walking out here so I decided to follow. I didn't really know that you loved this garden as well. It's one of my favorite gardens around here to be honest.” He gave a charming and warm smile, soon walking over to the bench of the pavilion and patted the spot next to him. I decided to sit next to him and take in the peaceful atmosphere. This seemed rather peaceful....wonderful....magical.....