Chapter 6

Oppa~! ^-^

On and on we practiced, nothing stopping us to get it right, all of moves were delicate, the choreographer being rather picky. I had to admit when I was supposed to all innocent about it, I acted shy about it. Little did I know that Rome had planted a camera in the room to watch me. I know since I was confronted one day on the streets about it.

Rome: Ellise, I want to ask you something.

Ellise: What is it Rome oppa?

Rome: Do you have a special relationship with anyone you're dancing with?

Ellie: A-Aniyo! W-What makes you think that?

Rome: Just curious, that's all.

(thoughts are italized, will be told which belong to who)

*Rome's thoughts*

Yeah right, I can see the way you look a little differently at Hyunsik. There is something going on between you two, and I intend to find out. Nobody steals away something I want and like, nobody. If I have to Ellise, I will kidnap you myself and take you somewhere where no one will find us so you can be all mine. I will make sure you're mine, if you like it or not.

*End of thoughts*

I watch him curiously, trying to read his expression. I shook my head and headed home to get ready for my next show, which was with MBLAQ, who I was so excited to see. Of course BTOB was more of an OMG and for MBLAQ, it's not as big of an OMG as BTOB. The show was in a few days and I needed to practice my lines and update my twitter, blah blah blah~, etc. I put my iPod on when I got home and started to listen to Y by MBLAQ, probably my fav since my biases Joon and Thunder oppa looked so great and handsome~! I was jumping up and down when I heard a knock on my door to see Maru oppa. I turned off my iPod and let him in.

Maru: How are you Ellise-ah?

Ellise: I'm doing good, you?

Maru: Pretty good, but I feel like hyung is different than he was before.

Ellise: I feel the same thing Maru oppa, I just can't put my finger on it. He thought I had a relationship with the people I was going to be in a sub-unit with which I was a little surprised over. Do you think I have a relationship with anyone I know?

Maru: Maybe a crush on Hyunsik hyung, but that's it. I think of you as my little sister to be honest, so you can tell me anything you want.

Ellise: Thank you Maru~and as you little sister, you can talk to me too.

I hug him tight, him returning it. I heard a knock on the door to see Hyunsik looking at me with a confused look. We both pull away a little and it feels a little awkward.

Maru: Hyung, she's like my little sister, nothing else.

Hyunsik looks to me and I nod, him smiling and ruffling both of our hair.

Hyunsik: Does he know?

Ellise: No oppa, he doesn't.

Hyunsik: Maru dong saeng, you can keep a secret right?

Maru: Of course hyung.

He pulls me to his side, wrapping an arm around my waist and smiling.

Hyunsik: Elle and I are kind of together.

Maru: You mean Ellise, that's her real name.

Hyunsik: I know, I am her fan after all.

He smiled down at me and hugged me tight in his arms, Maru taking the hint and leaving with a smile on his face. I felt so happy in Hyunsik's arms to be prefectly honest. He leaned down and kissed me gently, me feeling happy and fluttery. I couldn't believe it when he picked me up and laid me down on my bed, leaning over me, still kissing me gently and softly. It stayed like that for a while, nothing more, nothing less. It just seemed perfect at that time, nothing making me want it to stop, but he eventually had to leave me behind, going home to feed his new puppy, a black lab, which he showed me pictures for~! I couldn't help but aw~ over the cute little puppy picture on oppa's phone. He left, leaving me alone to fall asleep, after a shower of course. Little did I know that someone was watching me fall asleep, keeping an eye on me till leaving. That person left with a smirk on their lips and nothing more, that person conceiving a plan in their mind to get rid of my now offical, boyfriend.