Chapter 19

Oppa~! ^-^

"Elle! Wakey wakey!" Maru and Sungjae where looking over me and giggled softly before hugging me tight. Sunlight gently played on my eyes and due to lack of air, my eyes shot open. I gasped for air and tried to get them off of me.

 
"Off! I can't breathe," I squeezed out of my already squished lungs and wind pipe before the two finally eased up before Rome jumped onto me. "Ow!" Damn this idiot is heavy as heck! "Get off you buffoon!"

 

He grinned and shook his head, soon trying to kiss me and get between my legs like it was mating season and I was in heat. Hah, yeah right. I shoved him off and managed to cling onto T.K. which he just held onto me in return and pecked my cheek which made them flush a light pink. He chuckled softly and Rome gave a pout. "No fair! How come T.K. can peck your cheek but I can't! You get disgusted and run away!" He continued to whine but Ray came over as well as Maru while Kangjun just started talking to Hyuk and Leo. Rome sulked like a little puppy as his ears drooped and he sat in the corner. Just to mess with Rome, Ray looked at the 'miserable' dog.

 

"Hey hyung, is it fine that I can take Elle on a date since you're sulking? Can I Elle?" Rome turned around to see Ray grinning and had his hands on my waist while I couldn't help but blush. Who used to be the sulking puppy turned into the angry dog as he noticed that Ray's tail was wagging and stomped over to the two of us and T.K. sort of finished the sandwich with me in the middle which only made Rome even angrier.

 

The door slide open to the room that everyone stayed in and Kris as well as Hamin and Hyunsik came into the room. All three of them looked rather angry with Jaejoong trying to get them to calm down and keep from ripping T.K. and Ray apart. Eunkwang soon rushed over and tried hard to assist Jaejoong while Sungjae and Maru clung to T.K., Ray, and myself to keep me safe. Kangjun, Hyuk, Leo, and Ilhoon rushed over to stop the three angry people which was the moment that San E and Daniel were walking down the freaking hall….oh great….

 

"Hey! Guys! What are you all trying to do to each other and Elle!" San E ran over and managed to get  the four guys to let go but after they explained things, Daniel and San E all whacked the two angry princes as well as Hyunsik on the head.

 

"WHAT?!" the three of them shouted in unison.

 

San E just shook his head in distaste and sorrow. "You four are supposed to be trying to win her over, not fight each other and make her upset. Right now, these squirts are doing better than you are. It's really sad that your youngers are much more grown up that you three angry idiots right now. I'm extremely disappointed. Until you three can talk to each other like civil grown men, you three can't talk to Elle any farther. You hear me? I don't care who has known her longer or whatever petty excuse you can conjure up in your minds but only Jaejoong is permitted to talk to Elle and talk to her. No ifs, ands, or buts."

 

Their shoulders slumped in defeat and sulked, walking back to the room that they came. I didn't quite realize I was holding my breath until I blew it out and all of the four guys that were surrounding me shifted away a little. Kangjun had me sit down on one of the chairs as Ray got me something to drink. Jaejoong stood in the room near the door before walking over and bowing. He soon left and went to talk to Rome which started into a major scolding which I thought was pretty funny to watch. Other than that little mishap, the rest of the day went pretty smoothly. We all went to the hot springs as Sungjae and Maru wouldn't let go of me, which reminded me of a little kid holding onto his favorite plushie that he loved so much and would take everywhere he went. Kyeopta.

 

"Elle! Want to play a small game of indoor volleyball?" Daniel questioned, smiling softly to ease any uncertainty from me. I gave a short nod and ran to the other side of the net which we started to play. During the game, a pair of eyes made me shiver a bit and little did I know, it was Rome. I was in a t-shirt that was a little tight on me and a pair of shorts that showed my legs which apparently showed my legs quite a bit. Damn idiot. I swear he is such a ert. My two little protectors shot an evil glare at him. All I heard was his yelp and a few grunts of what was like a short knock out with two people. While playing, my hair had to be tied up which made a few to of the guys gulp and some whistle. While leaping up into the air for a spike, a pair of wings sprouted from my back which distracted Daniel a little before he tried to dive to get the ball, but failed. Un oh…seems some things got even worse than they already were.

 

I tried to get the wings to hide away as I was rather shocked but it turned out they were fairy wings and it would take a while to get them to magically hide again. The wings were beautiful and not too dark in color to be considered black of they weren't see through anymore. It seemed as if the world had stopped and I slowly met the ground, the wings spread out for me to see. I was in shock but also in awe as I didn't know what this meant. My eye color was still the same but the wings soon got lighter as they soon became light colors of pink and green with tints of blue before they finally settled into the look of the night sky with small colored specs that resembled the stars in the night sky. Everyone was in shock before I out.