Chapter 26

Oppa~! ^-^

I woke up to the sound of crashing and the smell of something burning. Were the guys really going to try to make something to eat now? I couldn't really believe them at this moment, then hollers came through from my door. I rolled my eyes and shook my head before getting up. I just threw on my thin robe and wondered out of my room. I just followed the voices and smells and before I knew it, I was looking at the guys and they were trying their best to cook, although there was some people cooking just fine, it was the others that really screwed it up. "GUYS!" My shout was all it took to get them to stop what they were doing and turn to the doorway where I rested against. "You woke me up and you are ruining the attempt of breakfast. If I have to, I'll cook it all myself or I'm going downstairs after looking presentable and eat what the breakfast buffet has since we paid for that option. Gees, you all are real dummies." My feet carried be back to my room where I hummed softly while constructing the perfect outfit for myself. It was rather odd to say the least that I would say I constructed it but oh well. I finished sprucing up and walked into the "living room" of the penthouse suite before leaving with the key card and my phone. A few of the guys that were being good followed behind me and I had to say it was rather adorable to say the least. I must say I want to have them around as they were cute. Right when I closed the door, I heard some lecturing from Jokwon which made me laugh really hard down the hall and into the elevator. Apparently the 11 that were with us last night were let in while nobody thought to wake me up! Junho, Hyunsik, Changmin, and Maru with the Sungjae attachment at the side. It is so cute to see Sungjae and Maru together. They are just so adorable that it hurts me right in the feels.

 

Later, after waiting in the lobby for the rest of the guys for half an hour, they were all together and ready to go. The resident giants were goofing off while Jun. K joined in and a crazy dance broke out. I cleared my throat and kept walking though I wish I could have joined them. It looked like a lot of fun but that would be for later that I would join in for dancing like wackos with them. It just felt so perfect and it was the best to make me feel better after the attempts on my life. Let's just say those were the worst. The breakfast buffet downstairs was delicious as they had some Earthly foods and just so overall yummy breakfasts. I was in paradise practically as it was so delectable. An easy going chatter filled the room as our group took over quite a few tables. I sat with Sungru (Sungjae and Maru), Jokwon, Taecyeon, Minhyuk, and Jaejoong. I can't really remember the rest of the seats as everyone kept moving around it was making my head spin. Don't guys ever settle? Do they keep all their energy from when they were little with them so they are hyper all the time? Could they possibly be taking something that gave them energy that I needed? Who really knows? I wish I had that much energy though.

 

So breakfast finished smoothly and with that, we were trying to agree on something to do together. I voted on going to the amusement park that was nearby, some voted on hitting the pool, while others wished to go to the mall to see the latest fashions and see what they could get. That was when I heard a thump and some girl flashed a shy smile after tripping and ran off. How peculiar that was. I shrugged it off and listened to the others argue over what should go first so the one with the most votes was the first and so on and so forth. The first was hitting the pool as the guys wanted to check out some guys and girls, not to mention cool off. I was very embarrassed however as I rarely ever wore a swim suit. I didn't really think about wearing just my swim suit so I threw on my beach cover up over my tankini that was blue with silver embellishments all over it. It was sort of embarrassing to wear something like this in front of all sorts of guys and be the only girl. My life was hard but I somehow managed to make it through.

 

The pool was lively as ever and it was pretty much surprising to see the guys show off their bodies without being the least bit shy. I sat under an umbrella and watched them enjoy themselves while covering myself in sun screen. I did like my pale skin as it was natural though freckles were something I didn't really desire. Who would want freckles if they were pale skinned and they appeared as you spent more time in the sun. During the whole time we were all at the pool, I felt someone looking at me. It was really weird but who wouldn't stare at someone with such blue hair? The color appeared natural as the spell continued to work. Man was I grateful for that freaking spell. My mind couldn't get off the wonder of why the girl tripped on nothing. Was she a spy of some sort or something?