Chapter 4

Oppa~! ^-^

I was just completely baffled by how casual he was about kissing my cheek. I couldn't believe it! He never added like this around me. Just today, what is with him? Is he sick or something? Does he think of me more than a friend? I just couldn't deal with him holding me close, every once and a while kissing my cheek. He was definitely different than usual today. I'm done with him being all flirty with me. I stood up and walked away, leaving him sitting there shocked. All the sudden while walking around the city, tears started to spill out of my eyes. Little did I know I bumped into Hyunsik while walking around, lost.

Ellise: I'm so sorry sir!

Hyunsik: Elle? Is that you?

He gently bent over and peered at me, concerned.

Ellise: Hi Hyunsik oppa. *sniffling*

Hyunsik: I know you aren't well right now, so there's no point in asking, so how about I take you to my place and you can feel better and collect your composure, okay?

Ellise: Thank you Hyunsik oppa, but you don't have to.

Hyunsik: You're a friend in need, so I'll bring you over to my place, and you can feel better there, since here would be weird and people are kind of staring.

Ellise: Okay, and thanks Hyunsik oppa.

Hyunsik: *chuckles lightly* Just call me Hyunsik, and let's go, my car isn't that far from here.

(his car)

He drove you two back to his place and sat you down on the couch in his living room, getting you a glass of water, sitting next to you, giving you some space and wiped away your tears.

Hyunsik: What to tell me what happened?

Ellise: It's Rome, he was behaving so weird today.

Hyunsik: What did he do?

Ellise: He did didn't act like how he used to. He kissed my forehead, put his arm around my waist and pulled me close so I was sitting right up against him, he put his hand on my waist, and he kept kissing my cheek, acting like it was nothing! What is with him!

Hyunsik: Elle, I don't think he likes as you a friend anymore. I think he is showing signs of liking you, since I know I would try to slowly show the girl I like how I feel. Being uncomfortable you learned to like as a friend, but them acting like this so suddenly, I could see why you would be freaked out. Did you need a hug?

Ellise: Please? *stretches my arms out to him*

He scoots closer so he was next to me, hugging me gently, my head soothingly, noticing the time and it was really late. He pulls back and give me a little room.

Hyunsik: How about I call San E hyung to tell him you'll be staying here for the night since I found you all worked up, kay?

I nodded, taking a sip of the water he gave me as he went to call San E oppa. I waited for him to come back.

Hyunsik: He said he was fine with it and told me to take care of you. Are you hungry?

I nodded my head and he fixed me up some pasta with butter and cheese, sprinkling a little pepper on it and handing me a fork.

Ellise: Hyunsik, aren't you hungry too?

Hyunsik: Oops, I forgot my food!

He ran back into the kitchen and came back with his.

Hyunsik: Sorry I couldn't make anything fancy for you.

Ellise: It's okay, I like buttered pasta. I ate it a lot as a kid, same with grilled cheese and hot sauce. It was really good.

Hyunsik: Well, eat up since I rarely cook.

Ellise: *smiles* Okay~!

He blushes slightly which I giggle to myself over and eat happily, seeing him eating, but stealing glances at me while blushing, which I think, even though he's my senior, that it's cute. We both finish and brush our teeth, him getting a disposible brush for me to use and lending a shirt of his, a button down shirt was big on me. He showed me the guest room and then joined me on the couch for a movie, both of us sitting not too far from each other. I noticed he scooted a little closer, but acted like I didn't notice. He put  his arm around my shoulder, which I blushed at, him blushing also. We both looked at each other, leaning a little closer until we could feel the others breath. He looked deeply into my eyes, his like a warm pool, drawing me in. We leaned closer, both of us closing our eyes in sync, kissing softly. He pulled me into his lap and held me close, kissing me gently. I blushed slightly, but kissed back, feeling his arms resting around my waist, all my skin feeling tingly, my chest fluttering. We both pulled away at the same time, both surprised at what we just did. We blushed, me more than him and he just held me in his arms, resting my head on his shoulder for the rest of the movie, eventually picking me up bridal style and laying me down on the bed I would be resting on, him laying down next to me, draping his arm on my waist. I rested me hand on top of his and he pulled me against him gently, letting me relax on him as we both drifted off to sleep, him holding me gently in his arms sweetly.