Chapter 5

Oppa~! ^-^

I woke up, the light from the slit in the curtain hitting my eyes. I looked at Hyunsik, smiling seeing his angelic, sleeping face. I found out that I turned around that night, so now I'm facing him. I didn't want to get up, snuggling close to his safe arms. He tighted his arms around me, signaling me that he was awake already.

Ellise: When did you wake up Hyunsik oppa?

Hyunsik: Not long before you did.

His eyes opened slowly, sleepily as he smiled at me.

Ellise: *giggles* Remember last night?

Hyunsik: Yep, and I don't want to forget it.

Ellise: Me either.

Hyunsik: I think the first time I saw you was the day you debuted on stage, since I came to your concert and was in the front row.

Ellise: *blushes* Thank you for going to that Hyunsik oppa.

Hyunsik: I think when I heard your voice and saw you, I feel in love~*he giggles and nuzzles you*

Ellise: I would say it would be when I saw you all on Gurupop. I think that's when it happened.

Hyunsik: *smiles and gives you a peck* Be my girl?

Ellise: *blushes and give a peck back* Of course Hyunsik oppa.

Hyunsik: Just call me oppa. Oh, and you get to come to our rehersal to dance with us in our practice room, isn't it?

Ellise: Yep, but I have to get my stuff from my dorm.

Hyunsik: I really don't want to move.

Ellise: But we have to get ready and stuff~ *pouts cutely*

Hyunsik: Okay, if you put it that way~ *he smiled and gave you another peck on the lips * 

He got out of bed, you seeing his bare chest. You blushed red and watched him walk out to get dressed and give me time to change back into my clothes. While doing so, I smelled eggs and hurried up. I quickly walked to the kitchen and saw him wearing an apron over his bare chest and a pair of jeans on, hair slightly damp. I could easily see the waist band of his boxers and admired the view of the hot guy in front of me.

Ellise: I thought you wouldn't cook that often.

Hyunsik: But today is a special day Elle.

Ellise: Can you call me by my real name~?

Hyunsik: Ellise? I like both to be honest, both suit your cuteness very well.

I blush and he hands me a plate of eggs, toast, and bacon. I walk into the living room, since there was no dining room and sat on the couch. He sat next to me, the tv and started eating with a smile on his face. I then came up with an idea.

Ellise: *has some eggs on my fork* Oppa~ah~ *giggles*

He blushes, chuckles a little and eats it gladly. He does the same for me, both of us acting really lovey dovey. He finished getting dressed, both of us brushing out teeth, which afterwards he got his stuff for practice. I did so after he stopped at my dorm's building, following me smiling. I got my sweats and tank since it would be hot with so many people dancing in the same room. He drove us there, both of us agreeing to keep our relationship from the members and the media. We shared a kiss before both of us untwining our fingers and walking in.

Ellise: Hi everyone~! Let me get changed and we can start, okay?

Everyone: Okay~!

You quickly run off to the nearest bathroom and gets changed, rolling the waist band once and putting on my black tank. I ran back out, wearing sneakers, dancing my heart out to the music. Our managers came into the room and told us that Hyunsik, Sungjae, Minhyuk, along with myself, would be having a song together, like the sub-unit of SM Entertainment, but this would be formed from two different companies, like Trouble Maker for example. All of us were jumping up and down, happy as can be. I called San E right after while taking our break and he got the same news, and he would be in it too. I started squealing since we would have a chance to work together. We started on the choreography, the others leaving for the rest of the day. I admit, it was weird that guys would be touching my legs and sides, not to mention that Hyunsik and I would have our own part that was a bit more touchy than the others. I tried not to blush, since this would be released next year in January. I was nervous since Hyunsik was touching me on the hips, the waist, and I was touching under his shirt and everything, which I was freaking out over.

Instructor: Okay, take 15 and we'll then keep praticing, okay? Good.

Hyunsik and I decided to talk about it with the others, how awkward it would be for all of us, not comprehending the suspicions this could raise and the risk this could give your secret relationship. Uh oh, what if everyone finds out?! Both of us are panicking like crazy, eyes a little wide.