Chapter 8

Oppa~! ^-^

I woke up in a strange room, panicking like crazy when seeing that I was in a room that wasn't my own, or anyone's I knew of. Soon, my hand reached out to feel the spot next to me. Hyunsik wasn't there. I started doing a check on all my body parts before swinging my legs over the side to explore the room. The entire room had a 1600s feel, all the carvings into the bed as well as the armware and wardrobe. A soft knock spooked me and made my legs come out from under me. I shrieked a bit as the door opened. I ran to the side of the bed away from the door and hid. 

Ellise: DON'T COME NEAR ME!

A man peered inside with a soft smile. He was wearing what looked like to be a blue coat, right in the middle of dark and light blue, silver embroidery adorning the entire outline as well as the cuffs. Silver buttons where on the coat as well as the cuffs. His coat reached his knees, as did leather boots. A matching pair of briches disappeared into the boots and a white collar piece folded into perfect layers, almost looking as if it was just a ruffle. His hair was a golden color, the dimmed lighting making the hair look soft, some strands looking as if they were red and gold pieces of tinsel. His skin was lightly tanned, giving a color almost like honey. And his eyes looked to be an icy blue, made from the bluest ice you could find. I moved a little, my head peeking over the bed. A soft chuckle came from the man, white teeth sneaking out from under his lips. I glanced to see his lips, and geez. His lips looked...dang. He looked really handsome.

???: Are you alright miss? You're cheeks are flushed a little bit. Do you have a fever?

His smile turned to a concerned gaze, his tone curious and worried. He slowly crept to where I was sitting and picked me up, making me blush a bit more, his blue eyes looking into mine. He set me gently onto the bed, putting his hand to my forehead before nodding. 

???: It must just be me then. How are you feeling? Are you light headed? Feeling as if your body is heavy?

He continued with a string of questions which I slowly managed to answer one after another. He soon went to the wardrobe and pulled out a rather beautiful dress, with a corset no less. It was light blue, gold embroidery in a floral pattern running along the top and bottom as well as on the bottom of the full skirt, which looked to reach the floor. 

Ellise: Um, why would I wear that?

???: It's what we where here. You don't know where you are, do you Ms. Ellise?

Ellise: No, and how do you know my name?

???: You're in Helistam, Kingdom of Tren. You are the Princess or Tren, Ellise. And we dress so. I know that on Earth, this was old fashioned, but it's very much alive here still. I would need to help you since it laces in the back. Oh, and I'm Kris. It's a pleasure to meet you, princess.

He bowed deeply from the waist, a hand over his heart, one leg behind the other. He left me speechless, as well as helped me into the rather lovely dress he pulled out for me.  He had a wide smile on his face after finished fixing me up, making me look more beautiful than I could have ever thought I could be. He helped me up and lead me to the closet which he had taken out a jacket as well as a pair of shoes, flat thank goodness. He helped me put on the shoes and lead me out of the room by the hand.

Ellise: This all feels like some sort of dream.

Kris: Well I assure you princess, it's not a dream. I took you from Earth to here, you're home. And I have to say, your pale blonde hair as well as your bright green eyes make you look very lovely. I'm sure some princes would like to take your hand in marriage. 

Ellise: But what about my boyfriend? Hyunsik was laying next to me when I was sleeping in my room. 

Kris: I remember a young man with silver hair as well as purple eyes, but I don't know if he'd be who you are talking about. 

Ellise: Can I see him?

Kris: I'm afraid, he disappeared. I'm sorry princess. But a few men came into the palace to see you. Some of them are princes though, though I think their time on Earth has only made things worse for their behavior. You think that werewolves would behave way better, but I guess I was wrong.

He shook his head as he strolled at a pace for my height so I wouldn't have a difficult time trying to keep up with the skirt. Kris stopped at a door and opened the door, six pairs of wolf ears on jet black hair where in view, black tails to match behind the pacing figures, rich amber eyes soon resting on me.  They soon rushed over to me and hugged my small body tight, nuzzling and black fur covering till a person cleared their throat. They soon let go and lined up, two other men coming in...soon recognizing them.

Ellise: Daniel oppa! San-E oppa! 

I rushed over to hug them tight, both of them a little surprised before hugging back, soon pulling back to reveal red hair as well as brown eyes. I blinked, trying to understand why they had neon crimson hair. 

Ellise: Um, oppas? What's with the crimson hair?

Daniel: Well, you see....

San-E: We're not human. 

Daniel: We're Illusionists.

(Author note* Illusionists are what people consider magicians. They can make people think they aren't in a dream and make it realistic, giving vitrually any reality someone wants. They aren't common to come across. They usually have crimson hair as well as either brown or hazel eyes. Rarely will you see them traveling together.)

Ellise: Illusionists?

San-E: You'll learn about them later. But you remember the other six pouting puppies?

T.K.: Yah! We're not puppies!

Daniel: To us, you all are. We're older than you guys, remember?

Ray: Shut up about that!

Rome: Yeah, we don't like being reminded and we are adults...except Maru

Maru: Hey, shut it.

Rome: Never! 

Rome started running around with Maru chasing him right behind, giving Kris a rather cross expression. He soon cleared his throat for the two to stop playing together which did make them stop and turn around.

Rome & Maru: Sorry.

Kris: Well, if you two are finished, I need to get the princess to her lessons. You all haven't even asked for her hand so don't start being fools. A prince must behave and act properly since he has noble blood. You all won't ever learn, I swear.

He soon brought me to a hall where a young lady was standing next to a door, giving a small curtsy to me as Kris lead me into the room. He bowed to the older women at the head of the room, next to a white board. She also bowed and handed me a smaller white board and a green marker. She soon started with a lesson of the races of the world which she asked me questions which I would give her the answer on my board and gave a verbal explaination. She ended the lesson after a few hours, which Kris soon escorted me to another room with a rather older fellow, a crown resting on his head. He smiled at me and hugged me gently.

???: I greatly missed you my wonderful daughter.

Ellise: Excuse me, but who might you be?

???: I'm your father, King of Tren. 

Ellise: Ah. What may I ask am I doing here Father?

King of Tren: You have been brought back here so you can learn of your true home and also get married. I see you and Prince Kris are acquantinces now?

Ellise: He's a prince?!

King of Tren: Why yes, he is. He is one of the possible people you could marry. Other men will be coming here to greet you to earn your favor for your hand in marriage. I'm letting you pick since, Earth must have given the choice of marrying or liking who you'd like. So I'm giving you a similar priviledge. 

Ellise: But why?

King of Tren: It is a tradition any child of the royal family should get married by the time they are in their early years so they can rule for a long time as well as have a kid here and there. 

Ellise: But this is too much to take in! I can't possibly do this! I'm only one girl. I can't do this!

King of Tren: You are no exception Ellise. You must be sure to fine a husband by the time you are 20. That gives you plenty of time, correct?

I sighed and nodded my head. He was being rather strict over the tradition, but I guess he had to get married by he was that age, but why me? I shouldn't be a princess. It seems so stressful! I don't think I can do this!

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone~! Sorry it took me so long to update! I'll be sure to work hard to make some more chappies for you guys! If you have any ideas, be sure to put it in a comment! I love you all~! <3