Chapter 18

Oppa~! ^-^

As expected, all of the princes were fighting, even Jaejoong. I was rather surprised to see all of them bickering from what I assumed was myself. I shook myself and sighed softly before gathering up my clothes. A wrist gripped mine and a princely air with a touch of arrogance floated over to me. Jaejoong was looking down to me, having slipped away from the three other idiots arguing like little kids fighting over a toy. There was an unspoken conversation between us before his head nodded a tad before he let go and struggled to get all of the guys away from each other. I was so surprised that they were still at it by the time I left. I swear they weren't observant what so ever.

 

Once back in the room I would be sharing with the boys, I got mugged by Maru and Sungjae. Aw how those two were so cute sometimes. "Dong saeng, sleep next to me tonight!" Sungjae's ears and tail were out so I took it as that he was rather happy to see me again.

 

"No! Dong saeng is sleeping next to me!" Maru gave a small pout and pulled me to him. Here we go again with that two kids fighting over a toy feeling.

 

"Aniyo, she's sleeping with me." Who is it that I hate and wish was still behind bars? Oh yeah, Rome. I gave a scowl and shoved him away.

 

"What the heck are you doing here?" I was so freaking mad that he was here and had a smile of an idiot upon his face. He just kept right on smiling and oh how I wanted to smack it off his face.

 

"I'm here because I paid my fine and I convinced them since I paid more, that I get let go. So they let me go." He kept right on smiling before giving me a big bear hug and tried to kiss me. "I missed you baby."

 

My arms did their best to keep his lips from crashing onto mine as well as him pressing up against me since I really didn't want him to be right up against me. Oh how I hated him! Maru soon came to the rescue and dragged me away from him. Thank you oppa!

 

"You can't sleep with my dong saeng. I can tell she still doesn't like you. So keep your paws off her!" Rome's ears which turned out to be like the other two groups, wolf ears. Oh boy.

 

"But I want to sleep with her." He gave a pout as if he were a kid and I just couldn't believe this! I was so shocked that he was behaving this way! I wanted to slap him then and there.

 

"No, you can't since you tried to kill me and you went to jail and you also are basically a stalker." I stuck my tongue out which he tried to bite or pull into his mouth, either way it's still gross. Soon arms snatched my body away from Rome while Rome decided that he would whine like a little kid. How this really bugged me.

 

"B-B-But! I wuv you!" He gave the puppy dog eyes with what looked like there are hearts in his eyes. His lips were in the form of either kissy lips or pouty lips…I don't know if it was one of the two or both. He is really starting to creep me out. Someone help me!

 

Sungjae to the rescue and thankfully, he dragged me away from him and had me change into my pjs. Soon after he dragged me to his futon and Maru came soon after so he could also cuddle me. Arms wrapped around my ankles and I made sure to kick him right in the face to earn a groan from Rome. Kekekekeke. Maru and Sungjae started to cackle with me and I was rather surprised it took a lot of time to get him to let go. Damn idiot.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took me so long to update! I'll be trying to update more often!