Chapter 24

Oppa~! ^-^

The guys have been really good at keeping the talk of our real plan quiet and the fake plan out in the open. We asked our family and they approved, knowing that I need a break, even if I’m at Kris’s palace, I still had my duties to do. They knew how stressful it was and they were going to be going as well the same time we were to a different location for a two day R&R thing together. That would be quite a few families going and I swore I heard something of having “fun” together. This was a trip of theirs I really didn’t want to know about. I do want to know about their meetings with other families but this trip I had a feeling would be one I wouldn’t want to ask how it was. I might get details that were too graphic for my mind to handle.

The day came for our trip and we were all packed up, going on our fake time to the ship. We got on and that’s when someone used their heat vision to show we hand someone in there with us. One by one, someone left the ship to get something they forgot or they wanted to go say goodbye to their parents. Pretty soon it was a few in the ship and the extra person we couldn’t see really. Pretty soon our plan was put into action and flour was dumped onto the invisible person, letting us make a break for it as the person was distracted with the flour. It was definitely a person and we made sure to leave everything on auto lock when we left the ship at a run, trapping the person into the ship just before it took off. Floured hands were pounding at the windows as we waved it good bye. We had smiles on our faces before we waited until the ship was in space and out of view. This time we took our time to go to the other ship that would take us to our actual destination.

The flight wasn’t too bad as the boys were all behaving well and we were only going down a few planets. Asmarath was our planet destination as the planet was known for its tropical paradises and favorable conditions. I was so happy that I could relax for a while. I really needed this little vacation we were all having. The boys ran me to the hotel while carrying everything when we got to the city of Tellianos as they had the best resorts on the planet and in the surrounding area. The resort we went to was probably the biggest in the entire city. It had an outdoor and indoor water park, many pools, a few hot tubs, and lovely views of the sunset on the beach where the ocean was a lovely shade of blue. I was surprised that we got such a lovely location for our vacation. It was absolutely stupendous! The boys checked in with me in my disguise of temporary dyed red hair and pink eye contacts. Apparently any color you could think of could be natural anywhere really. In some places in our kingdom, people had natural dark blue hair with icy blue eyes. I wish I could have their hair and eyes right now. I don’t like my hair red and my eyes pink. Sure pink was natural too but it was sort of hard to come by people with both red and pink on their heads. They got our key card where they had the luggage brought up to our suite. It was the penthouse suite no less as it had about 3 bedrooms and 4 beds to a room. The boys doubled up if they could and placed soft futons on the sides of the beds just in case someone rolled out of bed in the night. They were very smart with what they packed and what a deal they all split between them all. There was a 4th bedroom, a one of sensible size and there was only a bed in it. Each room had a walk in closet you could put your stuff in if you were staying for a while and there were 4 bathrooms as well, one per room. This was going to be a tropical paradise for me and I was going to be sure to relax to the fullest. I plopped onto my bed and sighed softly, a few of the guys getting rowdy as they were trying to figure out bed arrangements. It was cute since Maru and Sungjae both stuck together when I peeked into the hallway. The taller people in the groups were worried a bit about kicking someone out of the bed but Kris instantly claimed one bed just for himself as he was the tallest. His sometimes spreads himself out when he sleeps at night and I thought that was a bit cute. The guys all don’t really snore loudly but very softly. It sometimes can keep you up at night if you’re not careful about it and know how to close their mouths without waking them up really. I thankfully learned that skill. Apparently since we were safe from me getting killed or dealing with attempted murder, I would be able to sleep alone. It was a comforting thought but I would also miss having someone to hug at night. I listened from my door way as they soon settled the sleeping arrangements. They came to my room to check up on me and asked me if I was hungry. I nodded my head and we all went downstairs and searched their mini plaza outside for a food option. We walked into a place finally since my stomach was growling. The meal went smoothly and the cuisine was just lovely. I savored ever bite I had of my lunch. Yes, you heard me right, I said lunch. We left right after breakfast if you’re wondering.

“Let’s go to the pool!” Maru and Sungjae were definitely the hyper ones but Minhyuk and Ilhoon as well as Ray and T.K, including Rome, were all excited and for it. Somehow out of nowhere, Daniel and San E popped up and grinned, waving and saying they had a suite themselves and said they wanted a break from guarding the palace. They were also called up to see to the reconstruction of my home along with my father. Apparently my father wanted some ears in the situation we were in so they said every night they would be checking in and they would be hanging out with us. I have to say, they just have a knack for popping up out of nowhere and say hello just to scare us. Meanies. Yes, I just said that as childish as it sounds they are meanies to me. Jaejoong seemed alright with it while Kris, Hyunsik, and Hamin were a bit childish by hugging me tight and saying I will not wear a bathing suit in public. I told them it would be fine since I could use waterproof concealer and someone said they could use magic to cover up my wings so I wouldn’t have to worry about dealing with people wondering what was on my back. They all ran to the hotel suite and washed  my hair out until it wasn’t red anymore and used a magic spell to make my hair, upon request, dark blue and made my eyes bright blue just like some people at my kingdom. They said it suited me quite a bit and I couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear. They allowed me to keep the pointed ears but they braided my hair so it wouldn’t go everywhere in the pool. I came out in a one piece that had a metal ring around my navel, what looked like the top of a halter bikini. It was a lovely white color and the back was more or less shown other than the strap that went around my back. The guys were drooling when I showed up at the outdoor water park with my towel on my arm and my sandals on my feet. Rome, Hamin, Kris, Hyunsik, and a few others were just standing there, looking at me as if I were the most beautiful girl to ever pop up. I walked over to a slot to put my shoes and towel before I ran off. The guys that weren’t checking me out ran with me and we all debated what we would go on first. I wanted to go on a water slide while a few wanted to do something other than that so we did rock paper scissors to see who would win and sadly…I lost. We went to the raft ride the other guys were looking at and soon figured out who would go in what groups we had quite a few groups of four. I was with Maru, Sungjae, and Peniel. Let's just say we all had a bit of a blast. I know I was screaming off the top of my lungs doing so. We all laughed at some of our screams and what we said when going on different rides while having a bit of a break on a bench. So far, so good and I'm loving this vacation.