Chapter 27

Oppa~! ^-^

The trip continued to move forward however, I constantly felt like I was being followed. It was rather strange and I couldn’t really shake the feeling. Once in a while, I thought I saw the clumsy girl that tripped in front of us. My assumption of us being followed was affirmed. There was a thumping sound within my room and when I woke up, there was a knife dangling over my body. A scream rippled through the rooms. A stampede of feet echoed down the hall way and a few guys entered the room to see what all was going on, only to see the knife hanging over me by a rope. I was frozen with fear, but it still didn't stop someone slowly dragging me off the bed. It would have surprised anyone to wake up with a knife right above them, and if someone cut it, it would drop right into you. It could damage internal organs! I don't want to die yet!

 

Rome took down the knife after I had been calmed down. His eyes flitted all over the knife, including sniffing it. He frowned and looked at everyone present. "This was done by a professional. I don't get any scent what so ever and there aren't any finger prints. We should get out of here as soon as possible so the princess isn't in danger." Everyone nodded, starting to pack up the bags while the two cutie pies, Maru and Sungjae comforted me. They held onto me and kissed my cheeks, but I could tell something was up between those two. I didn't say anything and let it slide. I sort of wished to be back on Earth to be brutally honest but it could be dangerous there too.

 

"Okay, everyone on the ship. Hurry up before someone joins us or something." Hamin was right, as anyone that was loading up the ship. This was pretty much a red alert as there was someone trying to go after us, more specifically, me. There is also the point that this person was able to get into our hotel room which means that our situation wasn't really good. Things were turning out to be going down south. Sungjae and Maru grabbed me, rushing me to the ship. My feet were unable to keep up as they ran at an incredible speed. Pretty soon, they both scooped me up and made a break for it. The other guys hurried into the ship with our things. The ship was packed way more than it was before but it certainly left no room for one more person. The way this was working out meant that I couldn't even have a break for a vacation. This was a really big disappointment.

 

After the flight, we all agreed that it would be much safer to go to back to the Earth realm however, we knew my parents wouldn't ever agree to it. Even Kris's parents wouldn’t necessarily agree to it but I was on a hiatus in that world. The thought of the people I aimed to help with my dream of singing and dancing on the stage was all forgotten in the time that passed since I came to this world.

 

Everyone sat in a room, waiting patiently for the kings and queens to come back from their trip. They were to arrive pretty soon but nervousness and anxiousness filled the room. My dainty fingers fidgeted with my skirt while my eyes hopped around to land on faces randomly like a hyper bunny rabbit. Then the doors flew open to reveal the rulers had finally arrived. Their shoes clacked and lightly tapped with the flooring, all eyes on them. They took their seats and got situated before looking up to see about 20 or more sets of eyes focused right on them. They sat in silence for a bit before one of them cleared their throats to begin speaking. "We heard of the recent turn of events. We are deeply concerned with what all is going on. It is quite worrying that this even is still going on. We will find who this perpetrator is as quickly as possible. However, we think that Ellise should be under heavy guard until we can find the person responsible for this."

 

"Don't you think that's a little unfair to Ellise? She won't be able to go anywhere and this will only draw more attention to her." T.K stood up when he made his point before sitting back down, looking forward to know their answer.

 

"Yeah. We can't just sit around and hope that we can catch the person doing these horrible things. We should take Ellise back to the Earthen Realm. There will be an easier chance we can find someone that performs magic or has magic traces on them." Hamin stood up as well, speaking firmly to the rulers who sat quietly for everyone to finish their points.

 

Ilhoon stood up as well, arguing that it would only make my condition worse to be locked up with a bunch of guards who could be the possible attacker. He agreed that I should be let back into the Earthen Realm before things get to the point where I could die.

 

After everyone insisted that I not be with a bunch of guards, the rulers soon started to discuss amongst themselves. I was nervous to find out what all they were trying to decide amongst their interests as well as mine. I couldn't figure out what they were saying as they kept their heads at an angle that it made it difficult to read their lips. The boys couldn't exactly hear them either for some reason. It was difficult for us to figure out what they were coming to conclusion. However, they soon stopped talking and turned back to us. That was when one of the rulers opened their mouths. "We'll allow this for now. However, some of you will have to follow her around to make sure nothing bad will happen to her."

 

A bunch of the guys started doing happy dances before they settled down. A few more conditions were made between everyone before we started to prepare for the journey, which will be a doozy.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I'm finally able to do more updates with this story! Yay! That means more updates and feels for you and more fun for me. This story is officially no longer on hiatus so be sure to let me know if you want a little side story and stuff OuO