Chapter 20

Oppa~! ^-^

I came to a while later, laying in a room with worried faces of everyone. Once my eyes fluttered upon, Maru and Sungjae soon clung to me like I had died and come back to life. Apparently I worried them quite a bit.
 

"Ellise! We were so worried about you! We thought you might not wake up for a long time! Don't scare us like that again!" The two lectured me at the same time as if they were both rehearsed this multiple times in sync. The others shook their heads and pretty soon, a  moment of déjà vu occurred as the four guys that were supposed to be the men of my life raced into the room which a few guys held them all back, Jaejoong soon was let go and strolled over to me in order to check me. He surveyed me and made sure I didn't have any bruises, bumps on my head, or possibly any other possible injury that could happen. He breathed a sigh of relief and that was a sign for the other three to relax.

 

"What did we tell you three? And why are you three here?" San E questioned the two princes and the past boyfriend.  Daniel also was rather mad over this matter due to the whole 'we told you all that you couldn't go to see the princess until you earned the privileged idea' look.

 

"Guys, just go back to the room and I'll you what you need to know. Don't worry and I'll be back in a moment." Being obedient like puppy dogs, the three left with their shoulders slumped and their heads hanging. Jaejoong soon turned to me with a questioning gaze while looking at my ears before turning me around and lifted up my shirt. I squeaked softly and the rest of the guys either growled or they sent glares to Jaejoong which he didn't pay mind to. He notice there was a tattoo on my back that wasn't there originally as his finger traced the outline. My body shivered at the sensation and bit her lip to keep from making any sound. I wasn't really used to this sort of body contact to be quite frank so I was really nervous and my heart was beating so fast I swear it would have exploded. It was something that I couldn't really figure out but oh well, life goes on.

 

"Well, we seem to have a fairy in our presence but she's also a princess so we need to give her the utmost respect. Fairies are hard to come by nowadays but her being royal makes it an even larger deal. Nothing is going to happen to the princess unless we guard her. Also, no drinking her blood since you might not be able to stop or she and the feeder could die. Got that?" Everyone nodded at Jaejoong's words before everyone relaxed and Kris looked away, face flushed beyond words. He did remember that he loved every drop of her blood he took and why it was even harder to break away. 'No more of Ellise's blood for me I guess,' Kris thought as he gave a mental sigh as he would truly miss her blood.

 

 

The next day came and we were all sort of on edge. Vacation came to an end and it was back to work with being a princess but I was being given extra attention. The entire kingdom found out but then again, I think the entire world and past that found out what all was going on with me being a fairy but also being royal. Many thought that I was extremely valuable probably and would be a fabulous trophy for them to have. The amount of suitors skyrocketed higher than I originally thought it would which meant that I was possibly in more danger than I thought I would have been.

 

One night I was preparing for bed as Ray took his turn to guard me as I sleep. He knocked on the door to my quarters and entered after I was finished. "Are you ready for bed Elle? I hope you're not too worried about tonight." His expression gave way to true worry as he did hope that I would be alright. Just as we were getting into bed, there as a loud crash from downstairs. Ray hopped out from under the covers and drew his sword that was underneath the pillows. He kept me protected as he gently took me out of the bed and kept me in one arm as the other had the sword in the attached hand. We eased into the hall way to see that down below, there was a fight going on. My ears managed to catch it was about me and I groaned. "Why me?" With that little question, Ray laughed softly and helped me down to the area that the fight was taking place.

 

What we saw was Hyunsik on one side of the hall and Kris and Hamin on the other with Jaejoong trying to break them up in the middle. "You can't claim Ellise as yours! She's not an object and you abandoned her for over 1 year!" Hamin started to shout at Hyunsik as Kris sort of held him back but had an angry expression on his face that was utterly spine chilling.

 

"I met her before you two and she loves me more than you two!" Hyunsik spat his words at the other two princes as Jaejoong soon whacked all three of them on the head.

 

"Will you three stop this? You are keeping the princess from sleeping. Hamin is right that you shouldn't claim Ellise as an object or as a trophy or start acting like a child." Hyunsik was soon short of words as he didn't really know what else to say. He started mumbling under his breath and then Jaejoong turned to the other two. "You two need to stop fighting with him and if he says something you don't like, handle it like adults. You two are both princes of your kingdoms and you're fairly older than he is. Now, can we all go back to bed now?" He sighed softly and rubbed his temples and soon walked over to Ray and I. Ray had put his sword down a while ago as soon as he noticed it was just a petty little fight. Jaejoong gave as small bow to me before going to his room to rest. There was still tension in the room but they all went to bed as soon as they noticed that I was still standing there with Ray. Will life always be like this from now on until I get married if I want to?