Chapter 17

Oppa~! ^-^

“Why are you here?! This was supposed to be a vacation for just the three of us! Go back to Tren now!” Hamin hollered and shoved Kris away from the two of us and got Kris to plunge into the water, his blue eyes soon glowing like the moon and an angered expression in his eyes and on his face. An angry sneer was on his lips as he soon attacked Hamin. The two started to attack and injure each other right before my eyes and I started to shake.

“N-No…No….” I started to shake violently and was about to collapse, Jaejoong catching me before my face found the water. I shook in his arms and just wanted everything to stop. I just couldn’t take this. All I wanted was to relax and have fun but no, the two decided to fight. I pushed out of Jaejoong’s arms and ran into the girls’ changing room and took a deep breath, trying to calm my shaking. I just couldn’t calm down while I heard shouting outside. I just want all of this to stop….

 

After calming down I put on the robe and started down towards everyone’s room, soon surprised to see all of them fighting instead of just one person fighting. I was completely surprised and just felt that horrible fear come back. Sungjae was there thankfully and hurriedly hugged me tight and tried to calm me down. But there was a new scent that came to me. It was familiar, so very familiar but was slightly different than normal. Hyunsik…? I looked up to see his familiar face and soon hugged him tight, calming down faster than normal. All of the guys that were fighting stopped and turned around to see Hyunsik and me hugging each other tight.

“I missed you so much Elle. I’m sorry I was gone for so long. My parents wanted me to get all of the duties I couldn’t finish done.” He pulled back just enough for me to see an apologetic face. I smiled softy and nodded, tears running down my cheeks. Hyunsik’s hands gently brushing away any tears he could before gently kissing my forehead.

“I missed you too Hyunisk. I’m so glad to see you again and to know you are alright.” My cheek cupped his cheek before kissing his other cheek and him nuzzling my neck. A hand tore me away from him and a pair of arms holding me tight. Kris’s scent surrounded me and I saw a glow coming from his eyes.

“Who are you?” Kris shouted right at Hyunsik. “Don’t be so familiar with my Ellise!” I felt anger radiate off of him but I wiggled out of his grip. I frowned at him and went to hug Hyunsik again.

“He’s Hyunsik, Kris. And don’t call me yours! I’m not a toy or an inanimate object that you can just claim! You’re not married to me and even if we’re supposed be a couple, we’re not official!” I yelled right at Kris, a shocked expression on his face before he put his head down. Hyunisk hugged me tight and frowned.

“Elle, how come you were crying?” Hyunsik spoke softly into my ear and I murmured back, “It’s because they were all fighting. I can’t stand it when people fight. I get really upset and I start to shake.” I hugged him tighter and he nodded in acknowledge meant of my answer.

“I noticed earlier while Kris and Hamin fought, that she got really shaky and her legs must have gotten weak and she kept whispering “no”. I didn’t really quite know. I’m sorry for fighting them Ellise. I should have caught onto that.” Jaejoong walked over and I hugged him just as tight, nodding a little so it was just barely there where he could notice. Hamin and Kris stood there wide eyed and their heads just hanged. A soft sigh from the both of them came to my ears, my ears not feeling normal though. I felt the tips of my ears wiggle a little. I reached up to touch my ears and felt points at the top of my ears. I didn’t bother to tell anyone about me finding out I was either a fairy or an elf. Kris and Hamin tried to come closer to hug me, but Jaejoong, Hyunsik, Jaejoong, and I moved back and they moved around me to protect me. Kris walked extremely close to Hyunsik and growled low in his throat as he spoke. “Ellise is my girlfriend now so back off. You left her so you have no right to be in her heart.”

“I have every right since I still love her and I know she still loves me. Her scent is the same as it always was around me.” Fangs were present in his mouth and my eyes widened a bit. So Hyunsik is a vampire too? Oh dear. Sungjae hugged me tight and I heard a soft woof come from him and I saw wolf ears and a tail. Aw, how cute! He’s a wolf! I hugged him tight and he soon picked me up and ran me away from them to his room with the other members of BTOB….but to my surprise, C-Clown was there too. I have a feeling this is going to get really weird.

“ELLE!” Everyone shouted at once and came at me to hug me, ending up in a large group hug with me in the center like a pickled plum in a rice ball.

“I missed you so much!” Maru hollered and he hugged me tight, his tail wagging happily and a soft woof coming from him. I swear these guys are adorable. I completely forgot about the argument and awkward reunion that just happened.

“I missed you too oppa.” I hugged him as tight as I could but only got squeezed more when the other members thought it would be a good idea to all give me very tight hugs and squeeze the crap out of me. Oh how my spine would pay for this later.

“Are you really going out with Kris? He doesn’t seem very nice from the shouting in your room.” T.K. frowned and hoped that all was alright but I could see the worry and concern for me in his eyes. He seemed so quite but was such a sweet heart sometimes. I parted my lips and sighed softly before giving my comment.

“He is a very nice person, but he doesn’t have his moments I guess. I mean, he had just fought with Hamin about Kris being there and being so close to me since I’m married to nobody. They both got possessive and started fighting each other in the hot spring. I managed to get out before I passed out or things got worse. I don’t like people fighting in general since it makes me very uneasy.” They all nodded and either patted my head, rubbed my back, or cooed something sweet to make me feel better. They all agreed since they are all in a much larger room and they have room to spare, that I should stay with them that night and let the four guys sleep in the same room. I agreed since it didn’t seem like a bad idea at the time and Sungjae was whining that he wanted to snuggle with me till I feel asleep. Peniel was also wanted to ask me questions and talk to me more in English since I got so used to the language here. I miss my home so much to be honest, so talking in English would feel like I’m back home. But everything changed when I walked into the room I was staying in with Jaejoong and Hamin in…..