Chapter 7

Oppa~! ^-^

On and on went the days till MBLAQ came to the show, a wonderful show to be honest since they decided to act like adults for part of it, then act like kids for the rest of it. I was laughing so hard I thought I would fall off my seat in the middle of the show. They were the same way, and Joon and Thunder oppa actually hugged me! They hugged me! I was the happiest kpop fan alive right now. Hyunsik came to pick me up as I was bidding MBLAQ farewell, of course they gave me their numbers and smiling like crazy. But the minute I was walking over to my honey bunny, a stage light fell from the ceiling.

Ellise: AH~~~!!!!

Hyunsik: Ellise~!! NO~~~~~!!!!

I was suddenly shoved aside, arms around my waist, head right above mine to see I was laying on top of Joon. He held me tight until he knew we were out of the way and looked at me.

Joon: Are you alright Elle?

Ellise: I'm fine, are you?

Joon: A scrape, a bruise, nothing bad or anything.

He chuckled softly then helped me up with a smile, but quickly looking at the light.

G.O: Guys, the light was rigged to fall, the wires and everything are cut or melted off.

Seungho: But there was nobody up there, I looked right after I saw that Joon had saved Elle with success, and there was nothing there.

Mir: But who would want to hurt Elle-ah? I don't know a single person except anti-fans, but then again, antis don't do that to idols, and they do have a line and none of them would cross it since they could be found for a crime and such.

Thunder: I don't think Elle should be alone anymore, so we'll have to gather up some idols, perferably male in case this happens again. We shouldn't take any riskes.

Hyunsik: I'll take the first watch, since I was picking her up so I could treat her to lunch after the show.

Seungho: Okay~so~BTOB members, MBLAQ members, and then we can have another group or two look after her.

Joon: We can ask the Super Junior hyungs to help out, since at least one of them don't have a schedule some times. But we need another girl or two with her so nobody will get suspicous in public.

G.O: That's true, so the f(x) girls, SNSD, and how about 2NE1 when they can or KARA?

Thunder: But other than Hyunsik, who will go with them to stay with Elle if she is left alone if he goes to get some thing?

Joon: I will, since I have the rest of the day off for some weird reason. You 4 can go on with the rest of your day.

Mir: But hyung~we don't have anything else either~well, Thunder hyung and I do. What are we supposed to do~?

G.O: Play games or sleep. Pick one and deal with it.

Hyunsik: It's decided then. Joon hyung, Ellise, let's go to lunch.

Ellise: Yes oppa.

I grabbed his hand for safetly and reassurance from the sudden accident, Joon easily putting two and two together about Hyunsik and I since we were close and holding hands. He smiled the whispered to us not to show that in public and just act like friends, which we both blushes at. Hyunsik treated me, but Joon payed for himself, which Hyunsik didn't min what so ever. We went to the practice room later that day to start up the collaberation unit, Joon watching quietly, looking around from time to time, checking things if they were suspicious or something. He did a good job of bein protective he needed to. By the end of the day, Hyunsik brought his puppy over for the night and slept beside me which he promised to do every night he could. He didn't like the fact I was alone at nights with nobody to watch over me from a creeper or something. But little did I know, someone was cursing under their breath the entire day, not knowing who it was or anything, shaking off the accident like it was nothing and falling asleep in my boyfriend's arms, smiling he was there for me.