Chapter 9

Oppa~! ^-^

More and more stress fell onto me as the days went by, more and more princes came by as well. Prince Kris was still here, only to find out he’s from another planet called EXO, and he had 11 more brothers I would have to meet soon. I’m just too stressed out to think about it right now. More and more lessons cam by as well as more and more surprises. It turns out a good portion of the K-Pop groups I like, are not human. Soon I met a good portion of the princes, most being on Earth as K-Pop idols. I didn’t really quite know why but they decided it would be a good experience for all of the princes. I soon also met another prince of the were species. His name was Hamin, one of the were-cat princes. His hair was in face silver with grey spots on his ears and tail. He was rather handsome, and way older than I thought he was. On Earth he would be 26 (not sure if it’s his age now) but outside of Earth, he was a few centuries older than me. All the princes I met, were at least a decade older than me or more. I feel the oldest was Jaejoong, who was close to 1000 years older than me, but still looked to be in his early 20s on Earth.

 

Kris: Ellise, are you alright? You don’t look good. You look as if you could pass out any minute.

 

Well, could he blame me if I said that my life was too stressful and I wanted to go back to Earth and live as a human and I didn’t want to get married yet? I feel it would hurt his feelings, since he was so kind to me before.

 

Ellise: I’m just a little tired over the work and all the people I have to meet. It’s very hard to be thrown into this at a short notice.

 

He nodded, giving his consent that he could understand that and instructed me to go to bed and rest for awhile today. He lead me to my room, only for a man with dark blue hair and purple yes to be in my room, walking around. Kris gently pushed me behind him and knocked out the mysterious man, only to find it was Sungjae.

 

Ellise: Sungjae! What are you doing in my room!

 

He soon came to by my hollering voice before grinning.

 

Sungjae: I had to see if you were alright. I wasn’t the only one worried about you you know. The others were wondering what happened to you.

 

Ellise: Do you know where Hyunsik is? I haven’t seen him in ages.

 

Sungjae: We’re worried about him too. We couldn’t find him yet since it’s been a few months already as it is

 

(Author note* It’s been 3 months since Ellise came to Tren)

 

Ellise: I see....I remember we fell asleep in my room and I woke up here. I don’t know where he went.

Sungjae: Don’t worry you’re cute blonde head over anything. I’m sure we’ll find him before you’re 18...or 20. He would miss you too much for him to be apart from you. And Minhyuk wanted to say hi and give you a hug, but I insisted he stay at home.

 

Ellise: I’ll be sure to find time to see you all soon. What color is his hair?

 

Sungjae: Brown, but he has blue eyes.

 

Ellise: How would you know I would ask you about that?

 

Sungjae: I can read minds you know.

 

Ellise: Nice to know that now. Well, I missed you a bunch and I’m glad to see you again!

 

I quickly embraced him into a tight hug, feeling it being returned. He headed off to his home as Kris and I saw him off. Kris escorted me back to my room and watched over me as I slept.

 

The next morning came by with a nudge from a hand as usual and a soft voice, cooing into my ear.

 

Kris: Ellise, wake up. It’s morning already. You slept a long time.

 

I sat up to see my clothes were changed and I glared at him. His hands went up defensively.

 

Kris: You’re maid did that, not me. I’m not your husband so I can’t see you with just your undergarments on or nothing at all you know. It wouldn’t be right.

 

Ellise: Okay, but if I find out you actually looked, I’ll kill you.

 

Kris: I don’t want to die yet. I still have to get married, have kids, and have a splendid time with my future wife.

 

He took my hand and gently kissed it, a killer smile on his face, his white teeth flashing, only to show fangs as well. Well, I guess it’s true vampires can be charmers and romantics. It seems I know at least one is engaged to me now. Although, I wonder when he feeds since he’s with me so much of the day.

 

Ellise: Kris, when you do feed? It seems you’re with me all the time and I never see you feed.

 

Kris: I feed at night, while you sleep. I don’t want to feed on you since that wouldn’t feel right to me. I would only want to feed with you if we were married. And I know another has your heart so I don’t want to force you into anything.

 

I nodded my head at his explanation, but drew my hair back to one side of my neck. He looked at me, completely shocked from my actions. His eyes surveyed my neck and shook his head.

 

Kris: I can’t. I mustn't. It would be wrong for me to do this to you. I would be addicted and feel the need to feed from you every time I was thirsty.

 

Ellise: But you look pale. Just take a little. I know you can control yourself. I trust you Kris.

 

He looked at me, eyes as wide as quarters before he swallowed a bit. His eyes glowed blue as he pulled me closer. His body was soon pressed against mine, his body heat mingling with mine as his breath crawled down my neck and down my spine. I tilted my head to the side a little to give him more room. His lips ghosted over the skin before kissing it. I bit my lip a little to keep from letting a sound out before I felt something rush into me. I felt happiness fill me up, and a pleasure I never thought I could find filled me up. A soft moan slipped from past my lips, feeling him press my body harder against mine. His hands roamed my back and side before they stopped moving. I felt the bliss fade away and a tongue softly where Kris had bit. He panted softly, looking into my eyes, the deep sea blue eyes showing arousal before he leaned in and stole a kiss. My body reacted on it’s own as my arms rested around his neck, eyes closing and savoring the kiss. He pulled back soon, a deep passion still in his eyes, but he knew he didn’t stop that something he didn’t want to do would happen.

 

Kris: Sorry about that. It always seems to happen to me whenever I take a living person’s blood. Are you alright?

 

Ellise: Yeah, I am. Did you feel that bliss too?

 

Kris: Yes, I did. It’s normal if a vampire and the person they are getting blood from feel the same thing during the process of giving and taking blood. Now I have to go for a moment or two. I’ll be back for breakfast. I won’t be long.


He moved away, the other body heat soon leaving and making me feel as if we were joined. It felt as if I was being ripped away from his body and it hurt a little bit. I have to say, he did leave an impression on me. I didn’t dislike him. I did like him, but I still loved Hyunsik. I hope we can find him soon before I fall in love and marry someone I don’t love as much.