Chapter 1

Oppa~! ^-^

I woke up somewhere white, staring at an off white ceiling, hearing frantic voices outside. I looked around to see a young looking guy was sitting, facepalmed. I groaned due to the throbbing pain that slammed into my head. He looked up and I saw it was Maru oppa! Did the C-Clown oppas get me here? Who picked me up?

Maru: Are you alright miss? You had a head injury when all the other fans moved forward and your head bled a little bit.

Ellise: I-I'm fine! Thank you for worrying Maru oppa. *blushes*

Maru: I'm your....oppa?! Yes! I'm an oppa~! I'M AN OPPA!

Maru starts jumping up and down with a smile but stops his little happy "I'm an oppa" celebration and rushed over to me with a worried look in his eyes.

Maru: Are you sure you're alright?

Ellise: Yeah, I'm okay Maru oppa. Just a small headache.

Maru: *smiles* I'm glad to hear that. Oh, everyone else is really worried about you, all the hyungs are. I'll bring them all in to tell them you're awake.

Maru runs to the door and peeks out and yells your awake now. 7 more oppas come inside, Daniel and San E oppa with them since it was the end of the Gurupop season 1's episode. They must have been leaving too.

Rome: On behalf of all the C-Clown members, we are sorry that such and injury came to you.

Ellise: A-Aniyo~! I'm fine, I just have a small headache now! I'm fine Rome oppa.

He smiled at me and my heart melted.

Maru: Hyung, I'm her oppa!

Rome: *eyes go wide* You're rather young, may I ask you age my dear?

Ellise: I'm a December of 97.

Rome nods and smiles.

Rome: Very young indeed. The hospital has released you, can we call your parents?

Ellise: I don't have........any parents. *looks down at my hands*

Daniel: What about relatives?

I shake my head no, all of them gasping.

Daniel: So, nobody takes care of you?

Ellise: No, all my family members are dead. I wander the streets, working a job, going to school, and trying to see my idols, I don't have a home really.

Daniel: That's messed up.

San E: I agree with Danny. So, how about we get your stuff from where you were crashing and you can stay with Danny or me. Or stay with both, like you stay with me for a week, then go to Danny's place for another week if you like.

Ellise: Yeah, that sounds great. *smiles*

Daniel: And can we ask your name?

Ellise: Ellise, my mom gave it to me.

San E: Well it's nice to meet you Ellise. I like that name. *nods*

Daniel: Me too. *nods a little too* Ellise, call me Danny and San E and I will be your big brothers.

Ellise: Okay......Danny oppa.......

Everyone smiles and San E follows me to where my things were and took me home, a smile on his face, I also had one since I now have people to call family.