Chapter Six: Terms and Conditions

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

CHAPTER SIX

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

 

Sulli just finished cleaning up her place when her door bell rang.

 

*Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!*

 

She hurriedly went and opened the door; and there she found a different looking Minho. He was very different from the “all suited up” bachelor she met a few nights before.  He was wearing a white polo, stripped inner shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

 

[Sulli’s POV]

Hmm. He looks different. But it's not bad! A simple laid back looks suits him too.

 

Sulli mentally kicked herself.

 

Omo! Sulli yah! How could you think that way?!

 

Minho: Are you going to ogle me the whole time I’m here or you’re going to let me in?

Sulli: Oh! Mianhae. Please step inside.

 

Yeah. This is the same Minho; arrogant and bossy as ever.

 

She found him inspecting her living room with all the expertise an architect could have.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Her place is nice. It’s clean. May be someone cleans up for her.

 

Minho turned to ask her something but he was not able to. He was struck by what he saw. The woman who stood before him was so different from the “glamour heiress” he met before. She was wearing her dark brown waves in a loose manner and she was wearing simple black blouse with printed hearts, jeans and flipflops. Her face looks better with little make up on.

 

Sulli: Would you like some coffee or tea?

 

It took Minho a while to answer her question.

 

Minho: Coffee.

 

Sulli walked to her small but very organized kitchen. As Sulli began to prepare their snack, Minho began the conversation.

 

Minho: So, where is your staff? Did you give them the day-off?

Sulli: Hmm? Staff?

Minho: Your household staff. The group people who clean and make life easier for an heiress like you.  

Sulli: Ah. I have don't have a staff.

Minho:  Mwo? But how do you keep this place clean?

Sulli: I do. As you can see, the place is not that big.

Minho: You can clean?!

Sulli: Of course! I am perfectly independent.

 

Minho could not believe what he found out. While he was on his way, he was expecting that Sulli would live in a huge apartment, with overly expensive furnishings and numerous staff that she could flaunt in front of him. But when he arrived at her apartment, he was shocked to see how simple it is. As he watched Sulli preparing their food, Minho could not help but think that she is perfect for the kitchen. She is the type of wife that one can go home to at the end of the day.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Omo! Get a grip! May be she is just pretending. Or even if this is her true self, may be she has a bad attitude that is waiting to be discovered. No one as beautiful as her would stay single for a very very long time unless there is something wrong with her!

 

Did you just call her beautiful? You don't like your women like this! You like them in sharp business attires and stilleto heels! Minho mentally reprimanded himself. Then a vision of Krystal came intho his head.

 

Sulli served the coffee, tea and some biscuits to Minho. She sat at the opposite side of the island counter and began sipping her tea.

 

Sulli: So what brings you here?

Minho: I wanted to discuss the terms and conditions of the contract with you.

Sulli: Araseo! I was actually waiting for you to bring that up. Chamkkanmanyo! I’ll just get my laptop so we could type, print and sign it.

 

Sulli stood and ran to her room. She quickly took her Macbook from her desk and fired up the computer. She immediately went back to Minho.

 

Sulli: Here it is. I actually made some of my conditions. *smiles* But before that, what are your conditions?

Minho: Araseo.

 

Choi Minho’s Terms and Conditions

1. Choi Sulli will make time to cook for me and clean the house.

2. Choi Sulli will never visit my office at the architectural firm.

3. Choi Sulli will never interfere with my private affairs.

 

Sulli: Chamkkanmanyo! Do you intend to sleep around while we’re married?

Minho: Ani! I’m not like that! I just thought if ever I meet someone I like while we are married, you just can’t simply forbid me from pursuing her. I mean, it’s not like our marriage is founded on love.

Sulli: Ah! Araseo! I understand. Just be careful and keep it in secret. Our family’s name is involved in this marriage.

Minho: Of course I would! This condition would benefit you too. I ever you’ll meet someone, I assure you that I won’t forbid you from seeing him. Now, let’s continue.

 

4. Choi Sulli would be with me at every family gathering, public gatherings, etc.  Most importantly, she will be sweet to me during those events; most especially when Krystal is there.

 

Sulli: Weo?

Minho: We have to pretend like we are a real married couple right? You need to be seen with me openly in public. And, don’t forget! I need to have my revenge on Krystal.

Sulli: Oh! You’re right.

 

5. Choi Sulli will be a good daughter-in-law to my appa and umma.

 

Sulli: Yah! You don’t need to put that in! I am a very kind person!

Minho: Just to be sure. *winks*

Sulli: Arrogant. Pish! Are there anything else?

Minho: No more. What are your conditions?

 

Choi Sulli’s Terms and Conditions

1. The marriage will last until I have obtained all of my inheritance; most especially when the documents of art gallery building are transferred to my name.

 

Minho: Mwo? What if that takes a very long time?!

Sulli: Don’t worry. I am already working on it. I have a friend who is a lawyer. She is now working on the legal matters. She said it would not last for more than a year.

Minho: Araseo. Just be sure that she is working as fast as she can.

Sulli: Don’t worry. She is a very good friend of mine, and a very good lawyer. She topped the state exams for lawyers. *winks*

Minho: Aigoo! Don’t get cute with me Choi Sulli!

Sulli: Ani! I’m not! What gave you the idea?

Minho: You winked at me!

Sulli: So? I wink at everybody! Aisssh! You assume too much! Can we move on to my next condition?

Minho: Araseo.

 

2. During the duration of the marriage, Choi Minho would live with me at the glass house in the Choi Family Compound.

 

Minho: Weo? Can’t we just live in my apartment or yours?

Sulli: We can’t. That’s where my grandmother wanted me to live when I get married. And I expect that my grandmother’s lawyer would always check on me to ascertain that our marriage is real.

 

3. Choi Minho will sleep in a different room while we living in the glass house.

4. There will be no kissing, hugging or touching. Hugging and touching will be allowed while in public. But there will be absolutely no kissing.

 

Minho: You don’t need to specify those things! I won’t kiss you even if my life depended on it!

Sulli: I just need to protect my pureness!

 

5. Choi Minho would allow me to keep my baby.

 

Minho: Mwo?!! You were just talking about pureness but you have a baby?

Sulli: Ne. *smiles*

Minho: Who is the father?

Sulli: I don’t know.

Minho: MWO?! Are you one of those girls who have one night stands?!

Sulli: Ani! Do you want to meet him?

Minho: It’s a boy?!

 

Sulli nodded her head. She stood up and ran to her room. Minho was stupefied. He could not move.

 

[Minho’s POV]

She has a baby?! What did I get myself into?! How am I supposed to tell my parents that the woman I’m marrying has a baby?! Wait a minute. How come I did not hear any baby sounds when I went in? Oh. May be the baby is as sleep.

 

Minho was still deep in his thoughts when Sulli came back in the kitchen with a fat, white and furry rabbit in her arms.

 

Sulli: Here is my baby. His name is Som (cotton).

 

Minho was dumbfounded. He wanted to laugh at himself.

 

Sulli: Som, this is Choi Minho.

 

Sulli stretched the pudgy arm of the rabbit and offered Minho to shake his paw.

 

Minho: It’s nice to meet you Som. *shakes Som’s paw*

 

Sulli chuckled and faked a cute voice and made Som reply.

 

Som: It’s nice to meet you too Choi Minho. Take care of Sulli umma.

 

Minho chuckled.

 

Who would have thought that Sulli had a cute and sweet side? When he first met her at the action, he was so sure that she was a snob heiress who had a bad attitude. With the way she stood up against him while he was staring at her sister, he was convinced that she was mean.

 

Sulli placed Som on the island counter and went to the refrigerator to get something.

 

Som really suits his name. He was fluffy and round. Just like a cotton ball. He was on the counter staring at Minho with curious eyes.

 

When Sulli came back, she fed Som with little slices of vegetables that the he eagerly took and proceeded to munch.

 

 Sulli: Now, for my final condition.

 

6. Choi Minho should not fall in love with me.

 

Minho looked at her straight in her eyes and said,

 

Minho: That’s not a problem. *smirks*