Chapter Ten: Time to Play Dress-up

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

~~~

Anneyeong!

How have you been my dearest readers and subscribers?

I've missed you guys! Heehee! 

And because of that, here is another update!

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for my updates.

Also, thank you for all your comments and suggestions!

 

Hugs and kisses!

=)

 

                                                                                                                     Your author-nim,

                                                                                                                    Pepperflakes

~~~

 

 

 

CHAPTER TEN

TIME TO PLAY DRESS-UP

 

After washing the dishes, Sulli hurriedly went to her room, took a bath and prepared for Key’s arrival.

 

*Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!*

 

Sulli opened the front door and she greeted Key who was wearing a pink shirt, (his signature color) and black skin tight jeans.

 

Sulli: Anneyeong! It’s been a while since I last saw you! You're hair is blond! 

Key: *hugs Sulli* Anneyeong!! Sorry it took me quite a while to get here. There was a  heavy traffic and the security at the entrance of your compound is so strict! How are you?

Sulli: Oh. Gwenchana. The security is really like that. *smiles*

Key: So.. How is my cousin treating you?

Sulli: Like a slave. *pouts*

Key: Aigoo! Minho he’s always like that at the beginning, and then he will become sweet sooner or later. *smile apologetically*.

Sulli: It’s alright. It’s just a temporary marriage anyways.

Key: Aigooo! Don’t say that out loud! Someone might hear!

 

Sulli just smiled.

 

Key: Are you ready for our bonding day? *smiles*

Sulli: Ne. *smiles back*

Key: Kaja! Time to play dress-up!

 

Key linked Sulli’s arm with his and together they went to the salon.

 

[At the salon]

 

Beautician: Anneyeong!

Key: Anneyeong! We have an appointment today. This is Mrs. Choi Sulli.

Beautician: Oh! Ne! Please go to the back room where we entertain our exclusive clients.

 

Key and Sulli went arm in arm to the back room. Sulli was uncomfortable hearing people call her Mrs. Choi. Although her name did not change when she got married, she was still not used to being called as “Mrs.” especially when it means she is the "Mrs. of Choi Minho".

 

The beautician proceeded with fixing Sulli up.

 

Beautician: Aigoo! What a beautiful hair you have. What style do you want me to do with this?

 

Sulli did not know what to do. She usually lets her Sooyoung unni give the instructions to the beauticians when both of them were preparing for events like these.

 

Despite numerous publications of Sulli and her unni wearing designer clothes and gowns at high society events, she never got the hang of preparing for moments like these. She never really cares for fashion and events. All she wanted was to live a simple life, wearing simple clothes and managing her art gallery.

 

“Keep hanging on Sulli yah! Do this for your art gallery!” She whispered to herself.

 

Seeing her confusion, Key gave the directions to the beautician intead.

 

Key: Let’s just keep it simple and fresh.  The event is not really a full blown social affair. It’s just a small cocktail party among friends and co-professionals.

 

The beautician nodded her approval and started on with her job.

 

After a few minutes, Key stepped out of the room to allow Sulli to change into her dress.

 

Key: Sulli yah! What is taking you so long? I’m so excited! *claps his hands*

Sulli: Chamkkamanyo.

Key: Pali! Pali! Pa-

 

Key’s jaw dropped at the sight of Sulli.

 

Photobucket" />

(No copyright infringment intended!)

 

Key: Omo! You are so pretty!

Sulli: Chincha?

Key: Dangyonhaji!

 

Just in time Minho stepped into the salon VIP room. The beautician gawked at how handsome he is and then respectfully stepped outside the room to give them some privacy.

 

Key: Hyung! Look at Sulli! Isn’t she pretty?

Minho: She’s fine. *looks unimpressed*

Key: Yah! We spent the whole day here and that is just your reaction!

Minho: She looks the same; a snob good for nothing heiress. Just like the night we met.

 

Sulli took a deep breath. She was hurt. She had no idea why Minho had always called her "a snob good for nothing heiress" in front of her face. She's definitely not snob, she has a lot of friends. Most especially, she is not good for nothing; she have a job and she is occupying a high position at that!

 

Her day with Key was fun and she will not let Minho ruin it; and she will not let Minho have all the fun.

 

Sulli: Gwenchana. *smiles at Key* I’m not really his type so he would not really appreciate it. He usually like girls wearing his discarded office polo with tousled hair. *smirks at Minho*

Key: How did you know that?!

Sulli: That was how Miss Kim Hyun Ah (Hyuna) looked like this morning.

Minho: That’s enough! What I do with my private life is none of your business! No one is to insult my girlfriend!

 

Sulli and Key smiled at each other. They were successful in making him mad.

 

Minho and Sulli went outside the salon after paying the bill. She hugged and said goodbye to Key who went to his separate car. Then Minho ushered her towards his waiting car and together, they went on their way to the party.

 

After a few minutes, Minho parked the car outside the house of one of his boss.

 

Minho: Ready?

Sulli: Ne. It’s show time.