Epilogue

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

~~~

Annyeong!

Mianhae if it took me a long time to update. School work and extracurricular activities had filled up my calendar during the past few weeks. *90 degrees bow*

But here it is! The epilogue that I promised.

I'm not really sure if this is Rate (M), but I wanted to make their reunion romantic and not purely ual.

Heehee!

=)

 

Thank you so much for patiently waiting for my update.

Thank you so much for supporting and voting for this fanfic. It really warms my heart that I have you guys as my readers and subscribers.

I will begin to write my third fanfic in a few days.

I hope you will support it too!

 

Hugs and kisses!

<3

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Your author-nim, 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Pepperflakes

~~~

 

EPILOGUE

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Minho took Sulli’s hand as they ran down the stairs and exited from the front door of SiWon and Sooyoung’s house. They boarded their car and immediately went home.

 

The atmosphere inside Minho’s car was a lot different from the last time they rode it, which was a few hours ago. It was now filled with love and anticipation of what is about to happen once they reach the glass house.

 

Minho took Sulli’s hand and kissed it. She smiled.

 

Minho: You look so cute. It’s like you’re experiencing being kissed in the hand for the first time. *chuckles*

Sulli: But this is my first time.

Minho: Ani. I kissed your hand while we were once in your office, remember?

Sulli: This is different. Now you’re kissing my hand because you want to and not because you have to. *smiles*

Minho: But that time, I wanted to. I.. I wanted to kiss you for a very long time. *smiles wistfully*

 

Sulli could only stare at her husband.

 

Sulli: Chincha?
Minho: Ne.

 

Since they were in the topic of kissing, Minho finally grabbed it as an opportunity to confess.

 

Minho: Sulli yah...?

Sulli: Hmmm??

Minho: I.. I have a confession to make.

 

Sulli was suddenly alarmed.

 

Sulli: What is it?

Minho: The night you were drugged.. At the hotel.. Ummmm.. I stole a kiss from you. *smiles guiltily*

 

Sulli chuckled and pinched Minho’s nose.

 

Sulli: Silly man. And where would that be may I ask? *smiles*

Minho: On the forehead. *blushes*

Sulli: Aigooo! *chuckles* Remember the night when you slept with KungSan in the living area?

 

Minho nodded.

 

Sulli: You kissed me that time too.

Minho: I remember that. I just can’t remember where.

Sulli: On the forehead. *smiles*

Minho: Just on the forehead? *looks disappointed and kisses Sulli’s hand again*

Sulli: Ne. Why that sullen look? *chuckles*

Minho: I was kind of hoping that I kissed you on the lips that night.

Sulli: Were your hopes fulfilled a few minutes ago? *chuckles*

Minho: Ne. And it will be further fulfilled in a few minutes baby.. *bats eyelashes to Sulli*

Sulli: Yah! Don’t go all aegyo on me Choi Minho! *chuckles*

 

Minho parked the car in the garage of the glass house. Sulli was about to open the door herself but Minho stopped her.

 

Minho: Don’t move.

Sulli: Weo?

 

Minho went out of his car and went to the other side of the car and opened the door for Sulli.

 

She smiled.

 

Sulli: Gomawo. How come you’re such a gentleman all of a sudden? *chuckles*

 

Minho simply winked at her.

 

As they walked hand-and-hand towards the front door, Minho wrapped his arm around Sulli's waist and whispered:

 

Minho: I love you.

 

Sulli responded by kissing him on the cheek. Her sweet kisses immediately turned into passionate once as  Minho held her tighter and began kissing her lips.

 

By the time they made it inside the glass house, they were kissing each other passionately. Minho pushed Sulli against the wall and began nuzzling her neck.

 

Minho heard the beginnings of moans escape from Sulli’s lips. Realizing the lustful sounds that she made, she immediately covered .

 

Minho smiled as he continued nuzzling her neck. Wanting to taste the rest of her, he changed his course and began nibbling her ear.

 

Sulli could no longer contain the sensation and her hand slipped away from . Finally her moans were all that Minho could hear.

 

Sulli: Minho yah ~

 

Minho loved the way Sulli chanted his name. He became more aroused by the second. He kissed her on the lips once more.

 

Minho: Put your legs around my waist baby. *Lifts Sulli off the ground*

 

Sulli did as she was told and was trapped between the wall and Minho’s body. They continued their kissing until Minho could no longer take the pleasure. He needed her as much as she needed him.

 

He put Sulli on the ground but before she can question him, be once again lifted her “bridal style” and carried her upstairs to his room. As they were going up the stairs, Minho could not help himself and began humming the “Bridal Chorus”. Hearing him, Sulli smiled.

 

Sulli: Why are you humming that? *nuzzles Minho’s neck*

Minho: It’s a song for my bride. *smiles because Sulli was nuzzling his neck*

Sulli: But I already had that song sang for me by the choir when I walked down the aisle at our wedding. *chuckles*

Minho: Yes I know. But now it’s different. At the wedding, you were “the bride”, but now, you are “my bride”.

 

He laid her down on the bed and covered her supple body with his. They made out for a few more minutes, but they both wanted more.

 

Sulli ed Minho’s polo and took it off him. She was shocked with what she saw - Minho’s lean body, hot abs and rippling muscles. But then she saw the bruise on his side. Her heart melted and she placed her hand on the bruise and caressed it softly.

 

Sulli: Gwenchana?

 

Minho nodded and smiled at her.

 

Sulli loved him so much that she could not bear to see any part of him hurt. She made him lie on his back and went on top of him. She kissed his bruised side gently, then his abs, his chest, his neck and finally his lips.

 

Sulli: Mianhae *lays her head on Minho’s chest*

Minho: For what baby? *tightens his arms around his wife*

Sulli: Because you got hurt because of me. *nuzzled his chest*

Minho: I’d willingly go through a thousand fights just to be with you Sulli yah.

 

Sulli got up and leaned on one arm to face Minho. She used her other free hand to caress his face which is now fully showing the bruises due to his previous fight.

 

Sulli: I love you. *caresses Minho’s face*

 

In response, Minho kissed Sulli once more and made her lie on her back. He began ing her blouse. Once finished, he was surprised with what he saw.

 

Minho: Were you preparing for something? *questioningly looks at Sulli*

Sulli: Ani. Weo?

Minho: Why are you wearing a lacy bra?

Sulli: I always wear these kinds of underwear. Does wearing this give a different meaning to men? *looks confused*

 

Minho gulped.

 

Of course Sulli did not know the seductive meaning of wearing lacy underwear. She is too innocent for that.

 

Minho: Are all you underwears like this?

Sulli: Ne.

 

Minho did a mental victory dance. He is such a lucky man.

 

Sulli: What are you smiling about?

Minho: Baby, wearing a lacy underwear gives men the impression of wanting to seduce them. *chuckles*

Sulli: Chincha? I.. I... I didn’t know that. I wasn’t trying to seduce you..  or anyone for that matter. It’s just that they’re so cute! *looks away and blushes*

Minho: I know, and that’s what makes me a lucky man. I love a woman who could be adorably cute and y at the same time; and the best thing is she loves me back. *smiles and pinched Sulli’s nose*

Sulli: Yah. *wrinkles her nose and chuckles*

 

They both looked at each other and smiled. Their eyes are clear pools of emotions showing what they feel towards each other.

 

Minho: I, Choi Minho, vow to love and cherish Choi Sulli until the day I draw my last breath. I want to start my day by wake up beside her every morning; and end it with her in my arms as I fall asleep at night. I want to see her in our kitchen preparing our dinner everytime I go home. I want to eat my meals together with her, and wash the dishes after. I want to share her problems and together we will solve them. I vow to protect her and keep her safe. And some day, I will be the father of her children. I love you Sulli yah. I want to be your husband. Please be my wife in truth.

 

Sulli could no longer hold back the tears of joy, so she let them fall freely. The man lying on top of her was the most amazing man she ever knows.

 

She caressed his face. He kissed her palm.

 

Sulli: I, Choi Sulli vow to love and cherish Choi Minho- the only man in my life, in my heart. I –

 

Sulli was not able to continue with her vow because Minho seized her lips for another kiss.

 

And they were not able to talk for the next hours.

 

As two hearts finally gave in to the passion they once kept buried inside, the music of love filled the air in the little glass house.

As two souls that were once lost finally found their way back to each other, sparks of pleasure filled the little glass house.

The little glass house they call home.

 

[The next morning]

 

Minho woke up in pain. His fight with Heechul had finally taken its toll on his body. He looked at the other side of the large bed. It was empty.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Was last night all a dream?

 

Minho: Sulli yah. *whispers Sulli’s name*

 

He was afraid to move. He was afraid to call out her name or to look for her. He was afraid because he knows in his heart that he could not take it if last night had all been a dream. Tears started to fill his eyes.

 

Then his bedroom door opened.

 

He sighed in relief.

 

Sulli came in wearing his shirt, and holding a tray filled with food. The scent of fresh brewed coffee filled his senses.

 

Sulli: Good morning! *smiles sweetly at him*

 

Minho could not reply. He could not contain his joy knowing that everything he is seeing is real. That he and Sulli are finally a married couple in truth.

 

Sulli laid the tray on the bed side table and sat on the edge of the bed, beside Minho.

 

Sulli: Are you okay? Are your bruises starting to hurt? *caresses Minho’s face and then his lips*

 

Minho shook his head, laid his head on Sulli’s shoulder and wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to his form.

 

Minho: Ani.

 

Sulli threaded her fingers into his hair. Then she caressed his nape to soothe his tensed muscles.

 

Minho: I woke up and you weren’t here. I thought everything was just a dream. I was so scared.

 

Sulli chuckled.

 

Sulli: Awww.. My poor baby. *kisses Minho’s shoulder* I’m here and I’m real.

Minho: I love you. So much.

Sulli: I love you too. *smiles*

Minho: Never go away from me araseo? *nuzzles Sulli’s neck*

Sulli: Mmm. Araseo. *cuddled him tighter*

 

Minho and Sulli ate breakfast-in-bed together- One of the many meals that they would share in the future.

 

As the room in a little glass house was bathed in sunlight, forever began.