Chapter Twenty Five: Finally Home

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

~~~

Here is another update, fresh and warm from the oven!

Heehee!

Thank you so much for all your comments and suggestions! They always make my heart skip a beat!

<3

 

New Year is almost here!

Let us greet 2013 with a cheers, laughter and optimism!

 

Hugs and kisses!

=)

 

                                                                                                                                                  Your author-nim,

                                                                                                                                                 Pepperflakes

~~~

 

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

FINALLY HOME

 

Minho drove his car as the sun set. He looked to his right and saw Sulli sleeping with KyungSan on her lap. It was a special day for the three of them. They stayed the whole afternoon at the hilltop restaurant as they ate and played to their hearts content.

 

He remembered what the parking valet told them before they left. He smiled at the thought.

 

[Flashback]

Parking Valet: Here are your keys Sir.

Minho: Kamsamnida.

 

The valet looked at Minho, Sulli and KyungSan. The baby smiled raised his arm and opened and closed his hands saying goodbye to the kind valet.

 

Parking Valet: I hope you don’t mind me saying sir, but you and your wife make a cute baby. *smiles*

Sulli: But! He-

Minho: Kamsamnida. We did try hard. *smiles gleefully*

[End of flashback]

 

Sulli: What are you smiling about?

Minho: Nothing. Sleep some more. We’re home soon. *smiles*

 

Sulli nodded and closed her eyes.

 

Minho parked the car in the garage and turned off the engine.

 

Minho: Sulli yah.

Sulli: Hmmm?

Minho: We’re home.

Sulli: Ah. Yae.

 

Just like before, Minho helped Sulli get out of the car by taking KyungSan from her. Minho and KyungSan played some more, while Sulli prepared for dinner. After an hour, Lee Dong Wook finally arrived to take KyungSan home.

 

Dong Wook: Annyeong! How’s my baby?! *takes KyungSan in his arms and kisses him on the cheeks*

 

KyungSan giggled and squealed at the sight of his father.

 

Dong Wook: Kamsamnida for taking care of KyungSan. I hope he was not too much trouble.

Sulli: Ani. KyungSan is a well behaved baby. *smiles*

Minho: I influenced him.  *chuckles*

Dong Wook: Yah! Keep dreaming Choi Minho. He got it from me! *laughs* I know you guys just got recently married, but you should try making a baby. *smiles mischeivously*

 

Minho and Sulli blushed. Seeing that Sulli became uncomfortable, Minho diverted the conversation.

 

Minho: How did the seminar go?

Dong Wook: It went fine. Don’t forget we’ll have an early meeting tomorrow.

Minho: Ne.

Dong Wook: Well, we better go now. KyungSan say goodbye.

 

KyungSan once again raised his arms and opened and closed his hands to say goodbye.

 

Sulli: Ahnnyonghee gaseyo KyungSan! See you soon! *smies and waves at KyungSan*

 

They were once more rewarded with KyungSan's baby laugh.

 

Minho and Sulli ate dinner together. But despite KyungSan’s absence, it cannot be denied that something has changed between the two of them. They became more comfortable with each other and perhaps closer.

 

As always, Sulli washed the dishes after they ate. But instead of leaving her and going up to his room, Minho stayed in the kitchen and watched her. It took all his self control to stop himself from going to her and hugging her from the back. Since KyungSan already left with his true father, they could no longer pretend that they are husband and wife in the truest sense.

 

Minho sighed.

 

Sulli noticed him and asked:

 

Sulli: Gwenchana?

Minho: Ne. I guess I just miss KyungSan. Having a baby in the house is nice. *smiles whistfully*

Sulli: I miss him too. *smiles*

Minho: I guess I better go and prepare for bed. Aren’t you going up?

Sulli: Ani. I still have somethings to do. But I’ll be up soon. *smiles*

Minho: Araseo. I’ll be waiting for you jagiya! *teases Sulli*

Sulli: Yah! *laughs and blushes*

 

Minho turned around to walk towards the stairs and up to his room. He was already at the bottom landing of the stairs when he suddenly, he felt someone tugging his sleeves. He looked back and it was Sulli.

 

Minho: Weo?

 

It took Sulli all her courage to stand on her tip toes and place a soft kiss on Minho’s cheek. Minho was stunned and at the same time filled with the warmth that he thought had left with KyungSan.

 

He blinked three times.

 

Sulli: Ah. G *clears * Gomawo. Thanks for today. *smiles and blushes*

 

Before Minho could give his reply, Sulli immediately went back to the kitchen and resumed cleaning up.

 

Minho wanted to follow her and thank her as well by giving a sweet kiss, but he said to himself:

 

[Minho’s POV]

Slowly. You don’t want to scare her off with being aggressive. Remember, she is not experienced with kissing. Yet. *smiles to himself*

 

He went up the stairs in a really good mood and hummed to himself.

 

Then suddenly.

 

*Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!*

 

Minho: Yeoboseyeo? Mwo?!!

 

Then Sulli heard footsteps running down the stairs and towards the front door.

 

[Sulli's POV]

Minho? Where is he going?

 

She heard the front door slam shut and heard Minho's car engine fire up.