Chapter Twenty Seven: When He Can't Find Sulli

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

WHEN HE CAN'T FIND SULLI

 

Minho left from work earlier than usual. He was going to fetch Krystal from the hospital.

 

As they were riding in his car, Krystal asked him if she could see the glass house.

 

Krystal: You kept talking about the glass house. Now I am curious about how it looks like. Can I see it?

Minho: I don’t think Sulli  would be comfortable if I would bring you in the glass house.

Krystal: Please? Look, it’s only 3:00 in the afternoon. I bet she’s not yet off from work. *smiles*

 

Minho could not refuse Krystal when she smiles like that.

 

Minho: Araseo. But we’ll just be there for a short time. Then I’ll take you home.

Krystal: Ne.

 

Minho parked the car in the garage and brought Krystal inside the glass house.

 

Krystal: Omo! This place is nice!

Minho: Ne. I’ve gone through the blueprints of this house. I guess I can make a design for you similar to this one. *smiles*

Krystal: Wah! Even the garden is beautiful!

Minho: Do you want to take a look? The flowers are in full bloom.

Krystal: Ne. *smiles*

 

They both went to the garden. Unknown to them, Sulli also came home from work early. As she parked her car, she saw that Minho was already home. She was hoping to get there first before Minho so she could at least calm her emotions before he gets there.

 

Sulli walked through the living area. She noticed a woman’s hand bag on the sofa.

 

She frowned.

 

Then she heard people talking from the garden.

 

She secretly made her way towards the garden and took a peek. What she saw made her hurt even more. Minho and Krystal were looking at the flowers. Minho’s hand was on Krystal’s shoulder and her head was lying on his shoulder. They looked perfect.

 

Sulli looked away. She could not stand it.

 

She wanted to go to Minho and beg him to leave Krystal and make their marriage a real one. But she was not going to that. She will not do the things that she did to Heechul before. She will not beg. She will fight and stand up for her pride.

 

So instead, she got her bag, took out their divorce papers, signed it and left it in the kitchen counter. She went to her room, took some of her clothes and left just in time before Krystal and Minho went back inside the glass house.

 

As they entered the house, Minho heard Sulli’s car engine roar.

 

He ran towards the garage to see what was going on, but the folder lying on top of the kitchen counter caught his attention. There was a yellow sticky note attached on the folder. He read it.

 

Congratulations! I heard you had your revenge.

I just got my bargain a few hours ago.

I guess it’s good for us.

 

He opened the folder and saw the contents. His heart sank.

 

[Minho’s POV]

She was here. She saw me and Krystal.

 

Krystal: Gwenchana?

Minho: I.. I think Sulli misunderstood everything.

Krystal: Omo! Eotteoke? Mianhae. It was my idea to come here. I did not mean to- *apoligizes sincerely*

Minho: Gwenchana. I know you did not mean any harm. Come on. I’ll take you home. *smiles comfortingly*

Krystal: Why don’t you run after your wife? I can take the bus.

Minho: Let’s just take my car. I’ll drop you off to your place. I’ll pass it on my way to her apartment.

Krystal: Araseo. I’m really sorry Minho.

Minho: Gwenchana. I have to talk to her anyways. Kaja.

 

Minho drove and dropped Krystal in her apartment. They said their goodbyes and Minho drove to Sulli’s apartment.

 

As he was driving:

 

[Flashback: Night at the hospital with Krystal]

 

Minho: So what do you want to do now?

 

Krystal smiled.

 

Krystal: I want us back baby.

 

Minho shook his head. Krystal looked confused.

 

Minho: Mianahae. I can’t. We can’t.

Krystal: Weo? We’ve fought a lot of times before and we always got back together.

Minho: You just can’t keep going back to the past just because it’s familiar. I.. I’m inlove with Sulli.

 

Krystal could no longer hold back the tears.

 

Minho: Mianhae Krystal. I did not expect that I would fall for my wife. It just happened.

Krystal: But, what am I going to do now?

Minho: That is something for you to figure out on your own. You're a smart and wonderful girl Krystal. All I can give you is my friendship.

Krystal: I guess what I did is really irreparable huh?

 

Minho nodded.

 

Krystal smiled wistfully, as she held out her hand.

 

Krystal: Friends?

Minho: Friends. *smiles*

 

After a few moments:

 

Krystal: Who don’t you go home to your wife?

Minho: I’ll talk to her tomorrow. I’ll just watch over you tonight. *smiles*

Krystal: Gomawo Minho.

 

Minho nodded and smiled once more.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Then, Minho had a flashback of what really happened in the garden.

 

[Flashback: In the garden]

 

As they were looking at the flowers, Krystal asked Minho:

 

Krystal: So how do you plan to confess to your wife?

Minho: I have no idea. She’s so different from the others. *smiles*

Krystal: I wish I’ll find someone like you again. And if I do, I’ll never let him out of my arms again.

Minho: You will find someone. I’m sure of it. *smiles*

 

Minho placed his arms around Krystal’s shoulder to comfort her and in response she laid her head on his shoulder.

 

[End of flashback]

 

Sulli saw everything. She most probably misunderstood. Aigoo Sulli yah. We really have to talk.

 

When Minho got to Sulli’s apartment, he knocked three times.

 

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

 

No one answered. He tried calling her phone, but she always rejects his calls. He went to the receptionist of her apartment building and asked if she came in. Unfortunately, according to the receptionist, Sulli had not been to her apartment eversince she moved out after their wedding.

 

After making sure that the receptionist was telling the truth, he went to the house of SiWon and Sooyoung's house hoping to find Sulli there.

 

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

 

Sooyoung: Oh! Minho?! What brings you here?

Minho: Where is my wife?

Sooyoung: She’s not here.

Minho: What do you mean she’s not here?

Sooyoung: Did you guys fight again? Aigooo! Have you been to her apartment?

Minho: Ne. She wasn’t there.

 

SiWon came beside Sooyoung in the front door.

 

SiWon: What’s the matter?

Sooyoung: He can’t find Sulli.