Chapter Thirteen: Turned Tables

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

TURNED TABLES

 

The next day, it was Monday. Sulli woke up and prepared for work. Then, as usual, she went to the kitchen with Som to make breakfast. She was surprised that Minho was already awake at an early hour preparing breakfast.

 

Minho: Good morning! *smiles a shy smile*

 

Minho was really guilty with what Hyuna did that’s why he prepared good food as his way of saying sorry to Sulli.

 

Unfortunately for him, Sulli simply ignored him and all the delicious food that he was making. She took out some cereals and fruits from the refrigerator and prepared her own breakfast. She took some vegetable bits and fed Som.

 

Minho: Are you not going to taste some of my cooking?! Yah! I woke up early just to make this!

 

Sulli gave no response and continued eating her breakfast and feeding Som.

 

“She is really mad.” Minho told himself.

 

Minho watched her as she ate her breakfast. He wanted to get the perfect opportunity so he could apologize but he could not get any.

 

When she was done with her breakfast, Sulli stood up and took the dishes to the sink and began washing them. Then she walked back into her room and placed Som in his cage. She picked up the cage and took it with her.

 

Minho noticed that Sulli emerged from her room carrying Som's cage with the rabbit in it.

 

Minho: Where are you taking him?

 

Finally, Sulli replied.

 

Sulli: I’m taking him to my friend’s house for a while, until the marriage is over, so she could take care of him.

Minho: Weo?

 

No one was there to answer his question because Sulli was already out the door. He did not really need to ask the reason why Sulli was taking Som to another place. The answer was really obvious. Minho took his phone from his pocket and dialled Hyuna’s number. When the phone was answered, Minho was surprised to hear a man’s voice.

 

Man: Yeoboseyo?

Minho: Oh. Yeoboseyo. Where is Hyuna? Who is this?

Man: She’s still asleep. This is her boyfriend. Do you have a message for her?

Minho: Oh. *confused* Ne. Please tell her that we have a company meeting at 9:00 AM sharp.

Man: Araseo.

 

Minho hanged up the phone. Did he just get played by Hyuna? He simply stared at the nothingness before him. Unknown to him, the tables are slowly being turned.