Chapter Nineteen: Good Morning!

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

CHAPTER NINETEEN

GOOD MORNING!

 

Sulli opened her eyes. She was blinded by the light from the room. It was morning. She turned to the other side because her neck was beginning to hurt. To her surprise, she came face to face with Minho's bare chest. He was beside her on the sofa with his arm around her waist. He was shirtless. Then something clicked in her brain. He was acting like a ert in the past few days such as when he held her hand at work and when he barged in her room wearing nothing but a towel. She jumped out of his arms.

 

Sulli: Omo! Omo! Omo! What did he do to me?

 

Then she noticed that she was wearing nothing other than his polo.

 

Sulli: Omo! Omo! Omo! Why can’t I remember anything?!

 

She screamed at Minho.

 

Sulli: Yah! Wake up! What did you do to me?!

 

Minho was startled and he immediately woke up.

 

Sulli: What. What. What happened? Did something happen? Omo! Omo!

 

Sulli was terrified. Tears were forming in her eyes. Minho wanted to hug her and comfort her in his arms; and to tell her that everything is alright. But he could not do it. He tried to step towards her but she took two steps back.

 

Minho: Sulli, nothing happened.

Sulli: But why are things like this?

Minho: You were drugged last night. Don’t you remember anything?

Sulli: Drugged? But why? I can't remember anything!

Minho: Luna called me last night and told me to come here. You were acting strange when I got here. SiWon was even here. You can call him if you want to verify the truth of my words.

 

Minho’s words calmed Sulli a little bit.

 

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!*

 

Sulli blushed.

 

Minho chuckled.

 

Minho: I bought some food or if you want, we can order room service.

Sulli: Ani! Let’s just eat the things you bought. It’s embarrassing of the hotel staff would see us like this.

 

Minho nodded.

 

For some weird reason, he liked their state of clothing. He felt intimate with her. He had been craving for this kind of intimacy. Even when he was with Krystal, she does not like wearing his shirt after they made love. She had always insisted that she wears her lingerie. And even when Hyuna wears his shirt after they had , he just didn’t feel any intimacy with her. What happened between them was just due to pure body rush.

 

But it was different with Sulli. He knew that nothing happened between them, but seeing her wear his shirt makes him feel that warmth that he had been feeling days ago. But this time, the warmth was becoming stronger.

 

He watched Sulli go through the groceries that he bought.

 

She got the marshmallow pack that he bought. She pouted in confusion.

 

He chuckled.

 

Minho: You wanted some marshmallow last night, so I bought some. *smiles*

 

Sulli was silent. The thing that Minho feared happened. She resumed her silent treatment on him.

 

He approached her.

 

Minho: Sulli, can we talk? Please?

 

Sulli noticed the desperation in his voice and the sincere look in his eyes.

 

Sulli: What do you want to talk about?

Minho: I want to apologize for everything that I have done; most especially when I took Hyuna’s side when she threw Som away to the garbage disposal area.

Sulli: It’s alright. I understand. Of course you would take her side, she is your girlfriend.

Minho: She’s not my girlfriend anymore.

Sulli: Oh. Mianhae. I’m sorry the two of you broke up.

Minho: Don’t be. I’m not.

 

Minho was looking at Sulli straight into her eyes. She began to feel uncomfortable. She moved to take another few steps back but the bed got in her way and she began to tumble backwards. Minho caught her arm to steady her but the force of her fall was stronger and he stumbled with her on the bed.

 

He was on top of her, and she was under him.

 

Sulli: Kyaaaaa! Get off of me!!!

 

Minho immediately got off her and stood. His heart beat was getting faster by the second. They were both blushing.

 

Minho: Gwenchana? Mianhae. I.. I just wanted to steady your balance.. I..

Sulli: Gwenchana. Let's forget about it. Let’s just eat.

 

While eating, Minho asked Sulli if she remembered anything from last night.

 

Minho: Do you remember who gave you the champagne last night? Luna said it was the last thing you drank before you acted weird.

Sulli: Ani. I  just remember getting it from a tray handed by a waiter.

Minho: Do you remember the waiter’s face?

Sulli: Ani.

Minho: You better be careful next time. Someone might be after you.

 

Sulli just stared at Minho. This was the first time that a guy told her to be careful. It made her feel warm. She ignored it.

 

Sulli: A.. Araseo. I’ll take a shower now.

 

Sulli stood up and went to the bathroom. She had to get away from him as soon as possible.

 

[Sulli’s POV]

Your marriage is just temporary. After you get your art gallery building, and after he gets his revenge on his ex-girlfriend, he will leave you. Focus!

 

While Sulli was taking a bath, Minho checked his phone for some messages. Then he saw one from Krystal.

 

To: Minho

From: Krystal

Hi. I know you’re still mad at me, but can we talk?

 

He sat down on the sofa where he and Sulli slept the night before. Krystal sent him a message. This only means one thing: his plan of revenge is working. She was affected. But for some weird reason, he chose to ignore her message.

 

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

 

Minho put a bathrobe on and opened the door. It was Sooyoung.

 

Minho: Oh! Anneyeong! 

Sooyoung: SiWon told me you and Sulli spent the night here. How is she?

Minho: She is fine. Please step inside so you can talk to her personally, she's just taking a shower.

Sooyoung: Ani. I just came here to bring some clothes for her.  I’ll just leave them here. It seems that you got everything covered already. *smiles mischievously*

Minho: I think you misunderstood things.

Sooyoung: There is no need to explain. You guys are married.

Minho: Temporarily

Sooyoung: Really now? *smiles* I better go! I still have some grocery shopping to do.

Minho: Oh! Chamkkamanyo!

 

But Sooyoung already ran off the hallway.

 

Sulli: Who was that?

 

Minho turned and saw Sulli wearing the same bathrobe he was wearing. Another wave of intimacy and warmth hit him.

 

Minho: It was your unni.

Sulli: Chincha?! Where is she now?

Minho: She just left.

Sulli: Already?

 

Minho handed the bag of clothes to Sulli.

 

Sulli: Oh. Gomawo. Please take a bath now so I can change here.

Minho: Oh. Yae.

 

Before Minho went to the bathroom, he asked Sulli:

 

Minho: Do you have anything planned for today?

Sulli: Ne.

Minho: What is it?

Sulli: What is it to you?

 

Minho sighed.

 

Sulli put up her walls again. He simply shook his head and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When he got out, Sulli already left. He called Luna.

 

Luna: Yeoboseyeo?

Minho: Yeoboseyeo. Mianhae. I did not mean to bother your weekend off, but do you know if Sulli have any plans for today?

 

Luna was confused. He was her husband but he did not know about her plans? But since he is her boss’s husband, she simply answered.

 

Luna: Ah. Yae. She has a meeting with the architect that she hired for the art gallery building.

Minho: Oh. Gomawo. I’ll hang up now.

Luna: Ne. Have a great weekend sir.

 

[Minho's POV]

She hired a different arhictect? Why didn't she just hire me? Aish! This girl! Eeeeeesh!

 

Minho dressed quickly, and checked out of the hotel. He drove-off to the art gallery building.

 

On the other side of Seoul, Sulli stepped out of her car. The architect that she hired was already there.

 

Sulli: Anneyeonghaseyeo. I’m sorry I’m late.

 

He turned around and smiled at her and said:

 

“It’s alright Sulli. I just arrived a few minutes ago. It’s been a long time.”