Chapter Twenty Nine: All Hell Breaks Loose!

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

 

Sulli entered the restaurant where she and Heechul used to go. She immediately saw him and went to where he was seated.

 

Sulli: Annyeong! *smiles*

 

Heechul stood from where he was sitting and moved the other chair infront of him so that Sulli could sit.

 

Sulli: Oh. Gomawo. *smiles* So what do you want to talk about?

 

Heechul only smiled. He snapped his finger and immediately a violin player emerged from nowhere and began playing a song. A waiter also came served their course and poured their wine.

 

Sulli: What is this? *looks confused*

Heechul: I heard you and your husband just got divorced.

 

[Sulli’s POV]

Omo! News really spreads like wildfire.

 

Sulli: Ne. But the procedures are not yet final. My friend says we still need to wait a couple of months. But don’t worry, the art gallery building is under my name only. The renovations are not going to be cancelled.

Heechul: It’s not about the renovations.

Sulli: Then what is this about? *looks even more confused*

Heechul: Sulli yah. I know I made a lot of bad things to you in the past. I was a really stupid boy back then. I did not know how to distinguish those who I should really care about. But now I am a grown man and I have realized my mistakes and foolishness. I want you back. I’m your first boyfriend, and I don’t care if  not your first husband. I just want to be your last. * smiles and grabs Sulli’s hands on the table*

 

Sulli: Mwo? *stared at Heechul with wide eyes*

 

Then the violin player played the song a little louder than before. Every staff and customer in the restaurant looked at them as Heechul stood and went beside Sulli who was still sitting on her chair. But before he got down to one knee, he was tackled and knocked down to the ground by an animalistic force. It was so fast and strong that no one had seen it coming. It shocked Sulli and everyone in the restaurant. The violin player stooped playing.

 

[A few minutes before the incident]

 

Minho was driving to the art gallery building to look for Sulli.

 

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

 

He got his phone and put it on speaker mode.

 

Minho: Yeoboseyo?

Mrs. Choi: Oh! Minho! Where are you?

Minho: Just driving around.

 

Minho’s parents went to Hawaii for a vacation. They were still there and haven’t heard the news of their son’s impending divorce.

 

Mrs. Choi: Weo?

 

Minho evaded the question. He doesn’t want his parents to know.

 

Minho: Aren’t you still in Hawaii?

Mrs. Choi: Ne. But I forgot to do something before we left. Can you do it for me? It’s just a simple task.

 

In order for their conversation to end soon, Minho simply agreed to the request of his umma.

 

Minho: Ne umma. What is it?

Mrs. Choi: I forgot to get the monthly bill of the restaurant that is renting the front space of our commercial building. Can you drop by and get it?

Minho: Ne. I’ll hang up now. Have a good vacation.

Mrs. Choi: Ne.

 

Minho drove to that restaurant which was a few minutes away from the art gallery building. He only planned to stay there for a short time to get the rent.

 

He entered the restaurant and was greeted warmly by the staff. He was on his way to the manager’s office when something caught his eye.

 

[Minho’s POV]

SULLI?!

 

He started to go nearer but he stopped on his tracks when he saw Heechul as he stood up from his chair going to Sulli. Minho saw a red box in his hand that was hidden behind his back. He felt his blood boil to the maximum level.

 

His adrenaline level pumped to the highest level as he ran towards Heechul and launched himself knocking both of them to the ground.

 

He heard some people scream. He did not hear any violin playing. His vision went dark and he started to punch Heechul with all his might. Heechul fought back even stronger.

 

Both of them were already significantly injured when the male staffs of the restaurant went to stop their fight. They were having a difficulty restraining them as they were both strong men. Sulli went to the middle.

 

Sulli: Yah! Choi Minho what are you doing?!!! Heechul gwenchana?

 

But none of them seemed to listen to her. A female staff went to her and ushered her to the side so she won’t get hurt.

 

Heechul: Yah! What are you doing here?!!

Minho: The question is what are you doing with my wife?!!!!

Heechul: Your wife?!! *laughs sarcastically* Yah! Do you still have the nerve to call her your wife?!

Minho: Ne! I do! Because compared to you I don’t make her pay the restaurant bill, I don’t make her wait for a very long time and ditch the date right after! Oh and yeah! Unlike you, I don’t think that her lips are too pouty for a kiss!

Heechul: You are such an !

 

Both of them started to attack each other again. Sulli went to stop them once more, but before she got in between them, Minho threw a punch that landed on Heechul’s jaw and knocked him unconscious.

 

Sulli stopped on her tracks and began to go to Heechul. But before she reached his side, Minho grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her outside the restaurant. Sulli was fighting Minho so he would let go of her, but he was just too strong. Before they reached the door, he went to the manager who was still in shock.

 

Minho: Don’t worry about the rent bill for this month. You don’t need to pay it. I’ll take care of it; and please send me a bill in my office for the food served to my wife and that guy, as well as other things that were damaged because of the brawl. I’m really sorry.

Manager: Y.. Ye..Yes sir.

 

With that, Minho started to drag Sulli outside the door.

 

Sulli: Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!

 

Minho did not answer. He was so mad at her and for her stupid interpretation of what she saw between him and Krystal.

 

Sulli: This is called kidnapping you know! *tugs her wrist from Minho’s hold*

 

Minho simply tightened his grip around her wrist. As they went to his car, he opened the door and pushed her inside.

 

Sulli: I’ll get out as soon as you go to your side of the car!!!

Minho: Don’t even think about it.

 

Sulli saw that Minho was so mad. It was very evident in his eyes; and She was instantly scared. She could not move.

 

Minho went to the driver’s seat and fired up the engine. Sulli was still hysterical and he knows that he could not talk to her while he was mad. So he decided to drive them to her unni’s house.