Chapter Sixteen: Plan B

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

PLAN B

Minho sat by the hospital cafeteria waiting for SiWon. He received a message from him early in the morning asking him for a man-to-man meeting. He looked to his left and he saw SiWon approaching him.

 

SiWon: Anneyeong! Did you wait long? I was caught up with my rounds. Mianhae.

Minho: Gwenchana. So what do you want to talk about?

SiWon: Well, my wife told me about your fight with Sulli. She also told me about your plan to ask for her forgiveness.

Minho: And?

SiWon: What you’re doing is wrong.

Minho: Mwo?

SiWon: What I mean is that your methods are wrong.

Minho: Weo? But it was Sooyoung unni who told me to do this?

SiWon: I know. She wanted to help you too. But the method that she suggested would be ineffective.

Minho: What makes you say that?

SiWon: First of all, they are both girls. Her approach would only be effective when the two people who are fighting are girls. Second, they are sisters. There is a different approach of apologizing when they people who are quarrelling are husband and wife.

Minho: What are you suggesting?

SiWon: Use your body.

Minho: Mwo?!!! But you know that the marriage is only temporary! You know we don’t do it!

SiWon: I don’t mean that! I mean use body language to say you’re sorry! Well, you could add a little bit of seduction to hasten the pace of your apology.

 

Minho frowned.

 

PR System: Paging Dr. Choi. You have a patient at the emergency room.

 

SiWon: Ooops! I’d better go. I have another patient in the E.R. Think about it. *winks and pats Minho at the shoulder*

 

Minho was driving back to his office.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Use my body? A little bit of seduction? Hmmm... I’ve never done that before. All I do to ask for Krystal’s forgiveness before was to put on my aegyo face. But those only worked during petty fights. This one is serious and Sulli is not like Krystal. Desperate times, call for desperate measures. You can do this Choi Minho! Fighting!

 

The rest of Minho’s day went on as usual. Meetings with clients, finalizing blue prints and avoiding Hyuna. By the time he was driving home, he was filled with anticipation.

 

He parked his car in the garage. He sent a silent prayer that Sulli was already at home. He cannot wait to try Plan B.

 

He entered the house and he saw Sulli preparing dinner in the kitchen. He smiled. She looks good not only in business attire, but also in normal day-to-day clothing.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Alright Choi Minho! Plan B begins!

 

He slowly approached Sulli. He was very determined.

 

Minho: So what’s for dinner? *ily loosens his tie and opened the top buttons of his polo.*

 

Sulli did not even spare him a look.

 

Minho went to her other side and tried another tactic by ily folding his polo sleeves before washing his hands.

 

Still no response.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Aish! This girl! She is the only one I know who is immune to my charms! Wait a while Sulli yah, you will see what I’ve got and then you’ll automatically forgive me.

 

Sulli raised her arms to reach for a bowl in which she would place the kimchi soup. Minho took that opportunity for another y attack. Just as Sulli raised her arm, he immediately went behind her and made an appearance of assisting her in getting the creamware bowl, but in reality, he just took it as a chance to brush his lean body against hers. His front to her back.

 

Minho smirked. No one can resist this move.

 

Unfortunately for him, while Sulli remained unaffected, he experienced an unfamiliar warmth. Such heat was different from what he usually feels whenever he was with Hyuna. That was only ual heat. But what he felt with Sulli was rather an odd and tingly kind of warmth. The kind of warmth where he just wanted to wrap Sulli in his arms and cuddle her.

 

Minho froze. He gluped.

 

Sulli went to the table and prepared their plates for dinner. They ate dinner in silence. Minho was becoming uncomfortable by the second. So he attempted to apply the art of seduction on her again. He ate his food slowly and ily. To no avail, Sulli remained unaffected.

 

After a few minutes.

 

Sulli: If you’re done just leave the dishes on the sink, so I can wash them.

 

Minho was stunned.

 

[Minho’s POV]

How can this woman be so naive? Hasn’t she experienced some sort of seduction ever? Can’t she interpret any body language? Aish! This calls for the ultimate attack!

 

Minho waited until Sulli finished washing the dishes. She went to her room and he took it as an opportunity to show her how lean his body is. Of course he would make it appear like an accident.

 

As Sulli closed the door of her room, Minho immediately went to his room and began to take off his clothes, leaving only his boxers. He then wrapped a towel around his waist. He would make it look like he was taking a shower and then an accident would happen. He would run to Sulli’s room and it would give her an ample time to view his body. Lean abs and rippling muscles.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Yah! Choi Minho! You can do this!! You will shout in the count of three. One. Two. Three. Yaaaahhhhh!!!!

 

Sulli was in her room when she heard Minho’s shout of fear. He heard running footsteps along the hallway. She turned her head towards the door and wrapped a towel around her body, just in time before it burst open.

 

Minho: Sulli yah! There’s a-

 

He was not able to continue with his acting because an almost Sulli stood in front of him. A white towel was wrapped around her body and her hair was wet. It looked like she just got out of the shower.

 

Minho was frozen. He was panting because he ran. His hand on the door knob and his eyes were wide. His brain crashed.

 

On the other side of the room, Sulli also froze. Before her was a similarly scantily clad Minho with only a dark blue towel around his waist showing off his body.

 

Both of them were shocked. But Sulli recovered faster, meaning Minho’s body had a lesser effect on her.

 

Sulli: What are you doing here?! Get out!

 

Minho immediately closed her door. He was blushing deep red. Instead of making Sulli realize his body language and his effect on her, it was the other way around. It only meant one thing. Plan B backfired.