Chapter Thirty: Locked?!

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

~~~

Annyeong!

Finally the last chapter!

As I have said before, if the ending is happy, I'll post a rated (M) epilogue.

Let us see what happens in the end.

 

Thank you so much for supporting this fanfic!

Hugs and kisses!

=)

                                                                                                             Your author-nim, 

                                                                                  Pepperflakes

~~~

 

CHAPTER THIRTY

LOCKED?!

 

The drive to Sooyoung and SiWon’s house was smooth, but silent. Minho was sulking while driving, while Sulli was sulking in the passenger seat.

 

Sulli glared at Minho to let him know that she was still mad. Minho did not even look at her. Then she noticed that his face was already showing bruises and cuts from the fight in the restaurant.

 

Minho honked at the other cars in front of them. She noticed that he winced and flinched as his other hand rubbed his side, near his rib cage where he got kicked by Heechul.

 

Sulli turned her head forward and simply looked at the road.

 

A few minutes later, they arrived at Sooyoung and SiWon’s house. Minho parked and stepped out of his car. He did not even bother to open the car door for Sulli so she could step out.

 

*Knock Knock Knock*

 

Sooyoung opened the door and was shocked to see a bruised Minho and an angry Sulli in front of her.

 

Sooyoung: Omo! Step inside the two of you. What happened? Whe.. Where did you find her?

Minho: In a restaurant. With her Heechul oppa.

Sulli: So what? Oppa called me and asked me to meet him there!

Minho: Sooyoung unni, did you hear that?! She called him oppa!

 

Sooyoung frowned.

 

Sulli: So what’s wrong with that? He is older than me! Oppa is the right term call him right?

Minho: I am older than you and you don’t call me oppa! *looks away and pouted*

Sulli: So do you want me to call you oppa?!!! Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! There! Are you happy?!!

Minho: Andwae! I’m not going to be on the same level as that Heechul of yours. Aish!

 

Sooyoung: Aish! Will the both of you sit on the sofa? I’ll just go in the kitchen and get something to drink. You two need some cooling off.

 

Both of them sat on the sofa. Minho was on one end, and Sulli is on the other.

 

SiWon descended from the stairs and saw them.

 

SiWon: Awww.. Our two lovebirds are fighting? *smiles*

 

Sulli and Minho glared at each other and glared at SiWon.

 

SiWon: Araseo. Mianhae. I just could not help it, you two looked so cute together. *chuckles*

 

SiWon saw Minho’s face and suddenly became serious.

 

SiWon: Omo! What happened to you Minho?

Minho: I got into a fight.

SiWon: With whom?

Minho: Sulli’s Heechul oppa. *sneers at Sulli*

 

The suddenly, out of nowhere a pillow hit him on the face. He heard SiWon laugh.

 

He looked at Sulli. The pillow by her side was missing. She was glaring at him.

 

Minho: Yah! Why did you do that?!!!

Sulli: Because you keep saying that Heechul is my oppa!

Minho: You just said a while ago that he is your “oppa”!!!!

Sulli: Not that kind of oppa! Aish!!!

 

Sooyoung entered the living area and saw Minho and Sulli bickering again. She went to SiWon’s side.

 

Sooyoung: They love each other isn’t it? *whispers at SiWon*

SiWon: Ne. But they won’t admit it. His pride is really hurt and she is too scared. *smiles*

Sooyoung: So what are we going to do now?

SiWon: Do you want to drug them? *teases Sooyoung*

Sooyoung: Yah! *chuckles* I have a better plan. *winks at SiWon*

SiWon: Araseo. But don’t get all the fun. I want to participate too. *smiles*

 

Sooyoung explained her plan to SiWon and he agreed.

 

Sooyoung and SiWon: Fighting! *whispers at each other*

 

Sooyoung and SiWon went in the middle Minho and Sulli on the sofa so they can stop them from fighting.

 

Sooyoung: So Sulli, I heard Heechul is finally asking you back!

Sulli: He was. Until an animal came along and knocked him unconscious! *she says loudly so Minho can hear*

Minho: So are you going to say yes to your oppa if I had not knocked him unconscious?!

Sulli: Yah! Stop saying that he’s my oppa!

 

Sooyoung and SiWon stood and walked away.

 

Sooyoung: My plan is not working. I was hoping that if I talk to her she would calm down and explain to me why she was with Heechul, and Minho being so near, could hear it.

SiWon: I told you, it’s better if we drug them.

Sooyoung: Yeobo! This is not the right time for jokes!

SiWon: Araseo. Just leave it to me then. Get the keys to the guest room. Place it inside my medicine bag. Put in the divorce papers as well.

 

Sooyoung went to do what her husband asked, while SiWon went to Minho.

 

SiWon: Minho, why don’t you go to the guest room so I can take a look at your wounds.

Minho: Ne, hyung. Gomawo.

SiWon: Sulli, can you get my medicine bag. Ask your unni. She knows where he is.

Sulli: Ne.

 

SiWon and Minho went up the stairs to the guest room. SiWon was examining Minho’s wounds when Sulli appeared in the door way carrying the medicine bag.

 

SiWon: So where are you most seriously injured?

Minho: On my right side. Just below the rib cage.

SiWon: What happened?

Minho: I think he kicked me or something. I can’t remember.

 

SiWon examined Minho’s left side and he grunted because of the pain.

 

SiWon: You’re lucky your ribs were not broken.

Minho: Ne.

 

As she was watching SiWon reveal all Minho’s wounds, she felt guiltier by the second. She cleared .

 

SiWon: Oh! Sulli. You’re here.

Sulli: Ne. *smiles and hands the bag to SiWon*

SiWon: Gomawo. *pretends to check the bag and got the key* Chamkkamanyo. I think there’s something missing. I’ll go ask Sooyoung.

 

SiWon left the bag on the bedside table and walked towards the door. He closed and locked it.

 

Minho and Sulli heard when the door clicked.

 

[Minho and Sulli’s POV]

Did he just?

 

They looked at each other. Sulli immediately ran towards the door and tried to open it. She banged her fists on the wooden door.

 

They heard Sooyoung’s voice.

 

Sooyoung: You guys are not going to go out until you figure things out!

 

Sooyoung and SiWon walked hand in hand to their bedroom.

 

SiWon: Yeobo, do you want to stay in the Hyatt Hotel tonight?

Sooyoung: Weo?

SiWon: So that Minho and Sulli can have some privacy. *winks*

Sooyoung: Araseo! My husband is a really good planner! *kisses SiWon on the lips*

SiWon: Kaja. Let’s pack our bags.

 

[Inside the room]

 

Minho sat on the bed while Sulli sat on the sofa.

 

As the minutes pass, their anger towards each other had dissipated. But since they have not cleared things out, the hurt that they were feeling was still there.

 

Minho went towards the bedside table and got SiWon’s medicine bag. He rummaged through the bag until he found some ointment and bandage for his wounds. He caught Sulli looking at him.

 

Minho: What are you looking at? Mianhae. I’m not as handsome as your Heechul oppa.

Sulli: Are you happy now that you got your revenge?

Minho: Do I look happy?!

 

Minho put some ointment on the small cut on his lip. The bleeding had ceased and the bruise is starting to be visible.

 

Sulli: You’re putting the wrong ointment.

Minho: Mianhae if I'm not as smart as your Heechul oppa!

 

Sulli went to the medicine bag and started rummaging through the pockets. Then she found a familiar looking envelope. She opened it. It was their divorce papers.

 

Sulli: Why is this here? *waves the document in front of Minho's face*

Minho: I don’t know.

 

Sulli looked at the document once more and noticed something.

 

Sulli: You haven’t signed it!

Minho: Oh! Mianhae. You thought you were going to have your happy ending with your Heechul oppa when he proposed huh?

Sulli: I wasn’t going to say yes. *whispers silently*

Minho: Yeah right.

 

Minho got hit in the face once more, but this time with a folder.

 

Minho: Ooooow! Why did you do that?! Can’t you see I’m injured enough?!!

Sulli: Yah! Why don’t you believe me?! I wasn’t really going to say yes!

Minho: Yah! You did not believe me when I said that Krystal and I did not got back together!

Sulli: You didn’t?! Then why were you acting all lovey dovey in my garden?!

Minho: Haven’t you read the text message I sent you?!

Sulli: What message?

Minho: Aish! I sent it more than 10 times!!!! I wanted to explain but you weren’t answering my calls. So I just sent you messages!!

Sulli: I didn’t. I.. I blocked your number..

Minho: You blocked my number?!!!!

 

Minho stood up and went in front of Sulli who was sitting and looking at the divorce papers.

 

Minho: See?! That’s what happens when you’re too scared to know the truth! Yes it is true that there are truths that would hurt you, but cant' you see that there are also truths that would make you happy?! Aish! This woman!! Aish! How can you be so-

 

Minho was not able to finish what he was saying because Sulli stood up and placed her arms around his waist and buried her face on his chest.

 

Sulli: Mianhae. *sniffs*

 

Minho took a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around her body.

 

Minho: Sulli yah, are you crying? *whispers*

Sulli: Ani. *sniffs*

Minho: You are. *chuckles*

Sulli: If I am then it’s all your fault. *sniffs*

Minho: It’s my fault again? *tightens his arms around Sulli*

Sulli: Ne. Because you made me feel guilty for not listening to you, and you’re still mad at me. *sniff*

Minho: Do I sound like I’m still mad at you?

Sulli: I don’t know. *sniffs*

Minho: Mianhae. I’m sorry if I hurt you a lot of times. But most of all, I’m sorry for giving you the wrong idea when you saw me and Krystal in the garden.

Sulli: What really happened there? *sniffs*

 

Minho made Sulli sit on the edge of the bed. He wiped a tear that flowed down her right cheek, and he sat beside her.

 

Minho: She wanted to get back together.

Sulli: Isn’t that what you want?

 

Minho shook his head.

 

Minho: What you saw in the garden was the time whenI told her that I just wanted to be friends. I gave her a friendly hug, but that was that.

Sulli: Weo? *looks confused*

Minho: Isn’t it obvious? *looks at Sulli in the eyes* I’ve fallen inlove with you Choi Sulli, and I can’t imagine myself with any other woman but you. That’s why I didn’t sign the divorce papers. That’s why I got really hurt when I saw you with your Heechul oppa at the restaurant. What I felt was even worse than when Krystal told me she cheated on me. *caresses Sulli’s cheek*

 

Sulli could not help the tears falling from her eyes.

 

Minho: Stop crying baby. *wipes Sulli’s tears*

Sulli: Mianhae. *sniffs*

Minho: I’m sorry too baby.

 

Minho pulled Sulli for a kiss. As his lips were only a few centimetres away from hers...

 

Sulli: Chamkkamanyo!

Minho: Weo?

Sulli: I.. I don’t know how to do this.. *looks down*

 

Minho grabbed Sulli’s chin and tilted her head so he can look at her.

 

Minho: Do you want me to teach you?

 

It took Sulli a few seconds to gather her courage.

 

Sulli: Ne.

 

Minho drew his face near hers once more. But then he remembered something.

 

Minho: Chamkkamanyo!

Sulli: What now? I said I’m ready!

 

Minho pulled out a necklace from under his collar. Sulli looked at the pendant on the chain. It was her wedding ring!

 

Sulli: How did you get that?

Minho: You left it on the dresser in your room. I saw it when I went in to look for you.

 

Minho took the necklace off and took the ring out of the chains. He placed it on Sulli’s ring finger.

 

Minho: Finally, the groom can kiss the bride. *smiles*

 

Slowly and finally, his lips descended on hers.

 

Being the husband, Minho took charge of the kiss. He guided Sulli’s lips as he deepened the kiss. He was glad that Sulli was a fast learner. She responded eagerly to his kisses, and when he bit her lower lip, guided by instinct and love, she gave him access.

 

They were both panting when they stopped kissing. Sulli rested her head on Minho’s shoulder and nuzzled his neck as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

 

Sulli: That’s what I’ve been missing all along? I should have kissed you a long time ago. *pants*

Minho: It’s alright baby. We have plenty of time *kisses Sulli’s forehead*

Sulli: Ani. Don’t kiss me there.

Minho: Then where should I kiss you. *chuckles*

Sulli: Here. *cups Minho’s head and guided his face on her lips for a second round of making out*

 

After a few minutes Minho broke the kiss.

 

Minho: Baby, I think we should stop. *pants*

Sulli: Weo? *pants*

Minho: Because I think I won’t be able to control myself and make love to you for the first time in your sister’s house. *pants and cuddles Sulli*

Sulli: Araseo. *smiles and tightens her arms around Minho’s waist*

 

Minho replied by nuzzling her neck.

 

Then..

 

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

 

Sulli took her phone and answered the call.

 

Sulli: Yeoboseyo unni?

Sooyoung: Have you talked to Minho? You really hurt his pride you know...

Sulli: Ne. Can you let us out now? We really need to go home...

Sooyoung: Are you telling the truth?

Sulli: I am unni. And we really need to settle some... um... business.

Sooyoung: Kyaaaaa! So the two of you really made up?

Sulli: Ne.

 

Sulli heard Minho’s voice beside her other ear and whispered ily.

 

Minho: Made up and made out.

 

He bit her ear.

 

Sulli chuckled. It tickled her.

 

Sooyoung heard from her sister’s voice that she was finally happy.

 

Sooyoung: You sound happy.

Sulli: I am.

Sooyoung: Araseo. So you want to get out from the guest room?

Sulli: Ne.

Sooyoung: Araseo. Go to the cabinet.

Sulli: Weo? Unni don’t joke around. *chuckles*

Sooyoung: I’m not! Go to the cabinet. Behind it, there is a secret door. It connects the guest room to the master’s bedroom. You can get out from there.  *chuckles*

Sulli: Araseo. Gomawo Unni.

 

Sulli hung up the phone and she and Minho looked for the secret door. Soon after they found it, they went out of the house in a hurry and went home to settle their unfinished business. ^^,

 

~~~

I'll post the rated (M) epilogue tomorrow!

Heehee!

<3

~~~