Chapter Twenty Eight: Where Sulli Went

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

 

~~~

Annyeong! 

I know I said that I am going to post the last chapers all at once, but I can't bear to keep you guys in the dark for such a long time.

I just love you guys so much!! ^^,

So tonight I'll post two chapters, and tomorrow night, I'll post the last chapter (I'm about to start writing it. I still don't know the ending)

And if their ending is a happy one, may be I'll post a rated (M) epilogue.

Heehee!

=)

 

I'm really sorry it took me so long to finish writing. School just started and I had to catch up with the lessons.

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions!

Hugs and kisses!

<3

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Your author-nim,

                                                                                                                                                                                       Pepperflakes                    

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ~~~

 

 

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

WHERE SULLI WENT

 

Sulli drove towards the further end of the Choi Family Compound. Unknown to many people, there is a small cottage located deep in the woods where her grandfather used to have a garden. That cottage was a sweet haven for her grandmother and grandfather. It was where they usually hang out when they were old. Even after her grandfather’s death, her grandmother still went to that place and reminisced about their good old days. And after her death, Sooyoung and Sulli instructed the keepers and staff of the Choi Family Compound to keep the place clean and maintain the small garden.

 

She opened the door. The place was still tidy. She remembered that when she was little, she usually tag along with her grandparents here and play with them all day.

 

She smiled.

 

[Sulli’s POV]

Whew! Now I have a place to hide for a few days. Or weeks? How long will it take to finish the divorce procedures? I'll just inform Luna to fix the papers so that I can get a leave from work.

 

She placed her belongings in their proper places in the cottage, got her phone, texted Luna and thereafter blocked Minho’s number. Then she was about to cook the groceries that she bought with her when suddenly...

 

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

 

Sulli: Yeoboseyeo?

Heechul: Sulli!

Sulli: Heechul oppa! Weo? Why are you calling?

Heechul: I need to see you. Can you meet me?

 

Heechul instructed her to go to the place where they were supposed to meet.

 

Sulli: Araseo oppa. I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

Heechul: Araseo. I'll wait for you. I’ll hang up now.

Sulli: Ne.

 

[At Sooyoung and SiWon’s house]

 

Minho: I can’t reach her phone now. I tried calling her a few times before and it’s still ringing, but now the operator is saying that it is already out of the coverage area! *stressed as he paced back and forth in the living area*

Sooyoung: She most probably has blocked your number.

Minho: Why would she do that? I’m her husband! *pouts*

SiWon: Well, she doesn’t know that you haven’t signed the divorce papers. So technically, in her point of view, you guys are already divorced.

 

Minho sat down in the sofa and buried is face in his hands.

 

[Minho’s POV]

Eotteoke?

 

Sooyoung rested her head on SiWon's shoulder. Even she is stressed with Minho and Sulli's situation. She can see that both of them suited each other, but her problem was that Minho and Sulli didn't see it before. Thank heavens that Minho is finally seeing it, and now her problem now is to make Sulli see it too. But how can she do that when she can't even be found?

 

Then...

 

Sooyoung: Omo! Minho! Have you checked the art gallery building?!

 

Minho did not even bother to answer. He immediately bolted up from the sofa where he was sitting and went out the door.

 

SiWon: Do you think he’ll find her there?

Sooyoung: I hope so.