Chapter Eleven: The Party

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

THE PARTY

 

“Oh! Choi Minho! Over here!” Lee Dong Wook called him.

 

Minho and Sulli walked over towards Minho’s boss.

 

Minho: Annyeonghaseyo. This is my wife Choi Sulli.

Sulli: Annyeonghaseyo. It’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve heard so much of you from Minho. *smiles*

Dong Wook: Omo Minho! The rumors are true! You really have a beautiful wife. *pats Minho’s shoulders* It’s nice to meet you too Sulli. This is my wife Lee Da Hae.

 

While the two women exchanged their greetings, Minho scanned the room. He immediately recognized Krystal. She was with Taemin near the refreshment table. Minho’s blood boiled and he tightened his arm around Sulli’s waist.

 

Minho: Do you like some punch babe?

Sulli: Ah. Yae. *smiles at him*

 

Minho guided Sulli towards the refreshment table.

 

Minho: I already saw them.

Sulli: Ne. Me too. Come on. Let’s get this over with.

 

They pretended to be a typical newly married couple. They were all touchy and mushy until everybody were commenting on how good they looked together. Unfortunately for Minho, Krystal and Taemin were also acting the same as them.

 

Sulli excused herself to the powder room. Minho offered to accompany her but she refused. She needed sometime alone, away from him. She usually becomes confused when he is acting like a gentleman towards her. She needed to remind herself that it was all an act.
 

When she got out of the powder room, Hyuna was waiting for her at the hallway.

 

Hyuna: Choi Sulli, don’t assume too much araseo? You know this is all an act. *smirks*

Sulli: Ne. Don’t worry. Minho is not really my type.

Hyuna: I know; but most importantly, you are not his type. I’m just here to make you remember your place. I’ll go back the party first. *sneers*

 

Hyna flipped her hair at Sulli and started to walk back to the party. Lee Da Hae, Minho’s boss’ wife approached Sulli at the end of the hallway.

 

Da Hae: Gwenchana? Why are you so pale?

Sulli: Ne.

Da Hae: Did Hyuna say something bad to you? Aish! That girl!

Sulli: Ani. *shakes her head and faked a smile*

Da Hae: Araseo. But if Hyuna does something bad to you please tell me. She’s really like that, but she is a really good architect that’s why my husband does not want to fire her. *pats Sulli’s shoulders*

 

Da Hae and Sulli went back to the party.

 

Minho immediately grabbed Sulli and tucked her in his arms; and angled their position so Krystal and Taemin could get a better view of them.

 

Minho: Aww.. Babe! Why did it took you so long?

Sulli: Oh. Mianhae.I got lost through the hall. *fakes a smile*

 

The party went on without a hitch, but Minho’s first plan for revenge failed. By the time they were driving back to the glass house, Minho was very pissed off.

 

Minho: Yah! I told you to be sweet to me, but all you did was to stand there!

 

Sulli did not reply. Her conversation with Hyuna kept replaying in her mind.

 

Minho: Yah! Are you even listening to me?

Sulli: Mianhae. I’ll do better next time.

Minho: You better do!

 

Sulli was pissed off at everything. She was pissed at Minho. She was pissed at Hyuna. But most of all, she is mad at herself for letting them treat her bad. But she keeps reminding herself that this is all for her dream gallery.

 

Deep inside, no matter how strong she let others see her, Sulli is not the kind of girl that would get into a fight. She would rather shut up and let her opponent attack. Then she would cry silently.

 

At was past midnight when they arrived at the glass house. Minho was very angry and he went directly to his bedroom. Sulli went to her own bedroom. She checked on Som and found that he was sleeping in his cage. She its fluffy white fur.

 

Sulli: Just a little more patience Sulli yah. This will all be over soon.