Chapter Fifteen: Plan A

Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us.

~~~

Annyeong! Here is Chapter Fifteen!

I'm sorry I was not able to update these past days because I was so busy with school works.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions!

Hello to my new subscribers!

 

Hugs and Kisses!

=)

                                                                                                                                 Your author-nim,
                                                                                                                                Pepperflakes

~~~

 

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

PLAN A

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

 

Sulli: Come in.

 

Minho opened the door and he was shocked with what he saw.

 

Sulli: What are you doing here?

 

Sulli froze.

 

Minho gulped.

 

It appears that Sulli was stretched in front of a tall bookshelf with her hands reaching for the top most shelf; returning a book. She was wearing a slim-cut office skirt, a dark blue office blouse, black stiletto heels, and her hair was lose but neatly kept.

 

Minho could not believe his eyes. Good heavens! Sulli looked good in business attire!

 

Minho: Why are you wearing that?!

 

Sulli looked at her clothes. She frowned.

 

Sulli: This is an office isn’t it?

Minho: You did not wear that this morning!

Sulli: Oh. Yae. I usually leave the house wearing comfortable clothes and change here in the office. It’s difficult to drive wearing business clothes.

Minho: You wear business attire at work everyday?

Sulli: Ne. Why am I even explaining to you?! Get out. You’re not supposed to be here. It’s part of the contract.

 

Minho could not believe what he was hearing. He could only look at Sulli as she walked from the bookshelf to her desk. He had never seen legs like Sulli’s. Of course he has seen and touched several beautiful legs, but hers was different. To his dismay, when Sulli sat down behind her desk, her legs were hidden beneath her table.

 

He moved towards the table and sat at one of the two chairs in front of her desk that were intended for art clients and visitors.

 

Minho: Aren’t you going home? It’s almost 4:OOPM?

 

Sulli only continued typing in her computer. Minho tried to make an excuse so she would reply.

 

Minho: Look. We are in a public place. You should act as my loving wife or else other people will see behind our act.

 

Sulli only looked at him.

 

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

 

Sulli: Come in.

 

Luna, Sulli’s secretary went inside the office and handed her an envelope. She saw Minho and greeted him. Minho saw this as an opportunity for his plan.

 

Luna: Oh! Mr. Choi! Annyeonhaseyo! *bows*

Minho: Annyeonghaseyo. *bows*

 

Before Sulli could dismiss Luna, Minho made sure that Sulli will have no room to escape. He asked Sulli loudly so Luna could hear.

 

Minho: So baby Sulli, how about dinner? *smiles*

 

Sulli only stared at him wide-eyed signalling that Luna was there.

 

Minho: Oh. Mianhae. It’s just that I cannot control myself when I’m around you.

 

Luna: Awww.. You are so lucky Director Choi. *smiles at Sulli*

Sulli: Ah. Yae. *faked a smile*

Minho: What does my baby want for dinner? Hmmm? *reaches out for Sulli’s hand and kisses it.*

 

Sulli wanted to withdraw her hand from Minho’s grasp, but he was holding her so tightly.

 

Sulli: But I still have a lot of things to do. I still have a dinner meeting with a client who wanted to donate a painting. Why don't you just wait for me at home?

Luna: Omo! I forgot to tell you. Mrs. Kim re-scheduled the meeting. She is still in the derma clinic getting some botox. She called about 10 minutes ago. She wanted the meeting to be moved on Thursday. *smiles*

Minho: See? You're really mine tonight. *looks Sulli directly in the eyes and smiled*

Sulli: What about my car?

Minho: Just leave it here for the night, and I’ll drive you off to work tomorrow.

 

Sulli had no way out.

 

[Sulli’s POV]

What does he want from me?

 

Minho: So how about dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant? Or would you rather go home and...

 

Sulli blushed. She thought Minho would say something other than eating dinner. Luna chuckled. She thought of the same thing.

 

Minho: ...and I will cook for you. *smiles charismatically*

 

Sulli sighed. She really had to give in. Then an idea poppoed into her head.

 

Sulli: Araseo. *stands up from her chair*

 

Minho let go of her hand as she fixed her things up.

 

[Minho's POV]

Why does holding her hand feel wierd? I'm not a newbie when it comes to holding a girl's hand, but when I was holding hers, it was different. Did she feel it too?

 

Sulli issued some more instructions to Luna, and she finally she walked to the door where Minho was waiting. Once more, he took her hand in his and began walking towards the elevator. Once inside, Sulli tugged on her hand to free it from Minho’s grasp. When the elevator doors opened in the basement parking, Sulli ran outside and hastily went to her car. Minho tried to run after her but he was stopped when a car passed by. Sulli opened the door of her car, fired the engine and she started to drive off from Minho.

 

Minho was left frozen and alone at the basement parking. This only meant one thing: Plan A failed.