He's coming...or not yet?

The One You Love The Most

 

When Kyungsoo arrived in the cafe, he already saw Chanyeol waiting for him. After doing a fist-bump, the two of them started talking.

 

"So, can you tell me everything about her? What does she like or dislike? Or her favorite food, hobbies or anything?" Chanyeol enthusiastically threw questions at Kyungsoo.

 

"W-Wait! Can you ask the questions one by one? Dude, you're so excited." he exclaimed.

 

"Of course, I am. I don't have enough time." Chanyeol blurted out but realized that he just mentioned something and Kyungsoo might misunderstand.

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"I-I mean. It's already getting late. I know you have classes tomorrow, so I don't want to take too much of your time." and he just smiled widely at him.

 

Kyungsoo nodded in understanding. "Let me ask you one question first..."

 

"Go ahead!"

 

"Do you really like her this much? I mean, you just met her or you guys have been going out only for a couple of days. I just want to make sure that you won't break her heart." Kyungsoo said with a serious tone.

 

"Yah! Kyungsso, of course I won't do that. Trust me, I like her this much that I want to be always by her side." Chanyeol said.

 

"Even though...she snores loudly when she sleeps?" Kyungsoo started making stories.

 

"It's okay! That would be music in my ear." Chanyeol grinned.

 

"Even though... she eats a lot. Like she could finish three meals"

 

"I don’t care. I could join her."

 

"What if you find out that her feet smells?"

 

"That could be treated."

 

"I know you like girls who could sing -- Yeo Hee's voice is so alluring. She could invite any calamity once she starts singing."

 

"Woah! That's fascinating!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

 

Kyungsoo scoffed with how his cousin reacted on every statement he said. He was testing if Chanyeol would accept Yeo Hee despite of any flaws he could think of -- but he knows, that all of the things he mentioned were opposites of Yeo Hee's real characteristics.

 

"Okay, Yeo Hee likes teddy bears. Her favorite flower is white lily. She doesn't like chocolates unlike any other girls, but she's definitely a big of fan of cheescakes. I haven't asked about her ideal type before but she told me once that it varies at times." Kyungsoo gave up and finally spilt the details he knows about Yeo Hee while Chanyeol quickly wrote down everything he said.

 

"Do you think I have a chance?" Chanyeol asked candidly.

 

"Well, I can't really say. But if you keep whatever you're doing, perhaps, you could easily get that chance." Kyungsoo responded.

 

"Thanks Kyungsoo-ah! You really are the best!" Chanyeol as he smiled at him.

 

○○○○○○○

 

Another day has come and Yeo Hee woke up on her own again. Unlike the other day, Kyungsoo was still around, so when Yeo Hee went down the stairs, he was so surprised to see her.

 

"Woah! Did you wake up on your own?" Kyungsoo kid. Yeo Hee slightly hit his arm as she went straight to her seat.

 

"How are you feeling now?" Kyungsoo asked as she sat in front of her.

 

"Feeling much better." she smiled.

 

"Great! I'll be spending the entire day in school right now. So if your class ends earlier than mine, don't wait for me and just go straight home, araji?" he said, talking like a parent to his child.

 

"Ne eomma!" she replied, causing Kyungsoo to chuckle.

 

"I miss you..." she muttered, pursing her lips. Kyungsoo looked at her with her round eyes and was froze with what she said.

 

"I miss my best friend. We haven't talked in a while and you seem very busy these past few days." she said before she pouted. Yeo Hee has always been outspoken when it comes to Kyungsoo. It's a funny thing how she could easily say anything to him except what she truly feels for him.

 

Kyungsoo stood up on his seat and decided to sit beside her. He nonchalantly put his arms on her shoulder and smiled.

 

"My best friend is getting a little dramatic today. I thought you're already feeling better. I think you're still sick.” he joked. Yeo Hee hit his tummy with her elbow and that made him groaned in slight pain.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah! Why are you like this? I barely treat you sweetly so you should be thankful.” she said.

 

"Araseo! I was just kidding. Anyway, aren't you having a great time with my cousin?" he suddenly mentioned. He remembered the conversation he had with his cousin.

 

"Well, he's a very nice person. He never fails to make me laugh. He's also...cute." she said, smiling in each words. Kyungsoo watched her smile as she talked and the inexplicable feeling hit him again.

 

He cleared his throat and decided to go back to his seat. Yeo Hee was a little disappointed because she was already enjoying their position.

 

"That's great! I knew you two would get along easily. Anyway, finish your food and we'll be late now." he said.

 

○○○○○○○

 

When they reached the university, they had parted to go to their respective classes. Yeo Hee looked for Eun Mi to talk to her but she couldn't find her inside their classroom. She roamed around the hallway and when she reached the end of the locker room, she saw her friend leaning her back on one of the lockers.

 

Yeo Hee walked towards her and called. But Eun Mi didn't budge -- she was busily listening to her ipod. Yeo Hee stood behind her and tapped her shoulder and that totally caught her attention.

 

"Yah! Eun Mi, I've been looking for you all over this building. What are you doing here?" Yeo Hee said.

 

"Oh, mianhae. The class end earlier than I expected so I dropped by here to get my things." she explained.

 

"I see. What's that you're listening to? I've never seen you listen to your ipod this much. " She said, looking at Eun Mi's pink ipod.

 

"Ah, this? Well, I think I just discovered a new artist. He's very good and very handsome. I think I just fell in love with him." She explained with her dreamy eyes.

 

"Jinjja? I didn't know that you have a thing with KPOP idols." Yeo Hee said while putting her things on her own locker.

 

"Well, he's not just a KPOP idol. He's a Korean but he got discovered in states. Here, try to listen. I'm pretty sure you'd love it." Eun Mi handed the other earpiece to Yeo hee and she quickly put it as she listened to the song.

 

"Woah! He's good." she commented while nodding her head.

 

"I know right? Well, too bad I haven't downloaded a photo of him so I could show it to you. But anyway, you can find him all over the internet."

 

"Really? What's his name?"

 

"It's B ---" Before Eun Min could finish, a loud shrieking voice of a lady made them turn around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eonni!" It was Ara.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Author's note:

And I'm back! Gaaah! Here I go again, starting with my cliffhangers. Haha! Please forgive me, I just can't live without it.

So I'm pretty sure you guys have already an idea of who's coming on the next few chappies, but I want you to hold on tight...there's a lot more to come.

Thanks to my new subbies! And oh, "You are my everything" has reached 100 subscribers! Yay! I'm just too happy that I really want to share it.

Congrats Noona!

Thanks Chanyeol~!

Great job!

Hahaha! Anyway, I hope you guys keep on posting your comments. I'm pretty sure these boys would love to talk to you as well.

That's right!

We love you guys so please keep your comments coming!

Gaaah! These boys are really learning a lot from their hyungs. XD

 

So that's all for today. I actually just got home from our practice... we only have 3 weeks left. Oh goodness, I hope I could survive all of these. 

Thanks everyone for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and post your comments. I'd love to hear from you. ^^~

Saranghaeyo~

*credits to all the owners of these gifs.